BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #3 in Hair Masks

A detoxifying blend of Matcha Green Tea & Wild Apple Blossom enriches hair and scalp with antioxidants & nutrients for a deep clean.  Nutrient Rich Butter Masque deeply conditions and aids in restoring damaged strands, preparing hair for a purified, fresh style.

Mandy D.
I am very glad I got this in my VoxBox because otherwise I do not think I would have purchased it myself. SO FAR (2 uses - i do not wash my hair every day as it is bad for your hair and it makes it really oily) i used it once before I got had my hair appt where I did all over blonde highlights and once after. First time using it: i was a little concerned i left it in for amount of time told on jar, i washed it out and it felt like my hair was very hard to run my fingers through it like after a GOOD shampoo. I dried it and did not put any product in it because I wanted to see how THIS product left my hair, on its own. Surprised i liked it, my hair felt nice and bouncy all day and healthy! Second use: Post blonde hightlight session - My hair seems a little more dry after my color appt, I used this once so far (yesterday) and my hair is okay, but I am hoping after another use or 2 that it will feel as good as it was after the first use prior to damage done by color. It smells REALLY good and I used it on my 7 year old daughters hair the other night, her hair looks better and not as stringy as it normally gets when she is playing outside and at school.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
OHHHH MYYY GOSHHH! Guys I received this @nymbrands Butter Mask complimentary from @influenster to test and ugh 🙊🙌🏼 this is the BEST HAIR MASK EVER! It deep conditioning with antioxidants that help restore damage hair. This mask smells sooooo good it has matcha green tea and wild apple blossom girls I can not describe the smell, it is seriously so good! After you shampoo your hair massage and work through to the ends. Leave on your hair for 2-5 minutes thoroughly FYI I leave on my hair for 10 minutes because my hair is so thick and naturally curly,wavy so I feel I need more time for it to set on my hair. Beauties I can not stress how I highly recommend you getting this @nymbrands butter mask. Also the smell stays in your hair until you wash it again and my curls in my hair actually look and have a bounce to them. I love this @nymbrands and I will not use anything else ever. Thank you to @nymbrands and @influenster for sending me this in my #renew voxbox. #NYMMatchaMask #contest #complimentary @Influenster @NYMBrands
Laiza H.
Wake Forest , NC
 I received this product for free from @influenster for testing purposes and I love it! This is the new Matcha Green Tea & Wild Apple Blossom Butter Masque. Deep conditioning with antioxidante to help restore damaged hair.
I tried it a few times before writing my review. My favorite thing about this product is the smell. It smells amazing like if you had put some perfume in your hair and the smell lasted for a long time. It made my hair feel soft, moisturized, clean and light. The only thing I didn’t like was the package design. The lid is fine and well done but the letter in pink and cursive doesn’t looks good on that. But I love the product itself. It was amazing for my hair and I’ll buy it for sure. I use it twice a week and you need to leave it in you hair for 2 to 5 minutes. It is free of sulfates, silicones, gluten, paragons, dyes, and phthalates. Not Your Mother's® Naturals Matcha Green Tea & Wild Apple Blossom Nutrient Rich Butter Masque
Kim M.
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this product because I pretty much use prestige haircare exclusively and have never tried this brand. I was thrilled to see that this was silicone and sulfate free as I won't use either ingredient and they are tricky to avoid, especially in a product under $10. I have used it a couple times now and really enjoy it. The scent is fresh and does smell like apple blossoms, but I don't pick up any matcha or tea scent at all. I do have fragrance sensitivities and have had to toss haircare in the past because the lingering scent was overwhelming, but this one isn't despite fragrance being very high up on the ingredient list. You can definitely smell it in the shower but only a fraction of the scent is detectable on your hair after it dries. The texture is slightly thicker than a standard conditioner but not as thick as most hair masks I have tried. I was pleasantly surprised that this mask not only conditions my hair but detangles it too. Usually I have to use a detangler after I wash my hair but with this mask I don't, which is a nice perk. I was a little let down because this mask isn't very hydrating, which is really the reason why I use hair masks (this mask says it is for damaged hair, but I don't dye or use heat tools on my hair so it isn't especially damaged). I also didn't get any shine boost out of this like I do with other masks. I have straight, dry/dehydrated, long hair that has been thinning quite a bit in the past few months and I was excited to see that this doesn't weigh my hair down at all so the lack of volume in my hair isn't emphasized. Because this isn't especially moisturizing I don't think I will really use it as a weekly hair mask as I'll reserve my deeply nourishing masks for that, but I plan to continue to use this as my regular conditioner. I plan to look into other products in the Not Your Mother's line because I'm pretty impressed! I received this product from Influenster for free in order to test and review it.
Iris H.
Richardson, Tx
I received this product for free in my #RenewVoxBox at the beginning of the month. I wanted to wait and test it a few times before I left a review. I usually have no mercy when it comes to hair masques. But this one DEFINITELY passed the test! I work in fast food and I always have smells of smoke and cleaning chemicals in my hair. My other shampoos and conditioners and hair masks help in small ways 2 cleanse my hair of the smells. But it does not help the way that this mask is helped we are just coming out of winter so my hair is heavily damaged from the harsh cold air from winter and it takes me awhile to get it in shape for the summer. But I have been using this two times a week for almost two and a half maybe 3 weeks. And I have seen such vast changes in my hair it's not dry, brittle, or crunchy. It looks and feels much smoother and hydrated. Works wonders for those who live in moist humid regions or have naturally curly hair.
Melissa S.
I wish it worked because the scent is beautiful. I wanted to be fair when reviewing the hair masque so I tried it after using rinse away conditioner and without using rinse away conditioner. The conditioner helped to some extent because it likely left my hair with more moisture prior to using the masque. Without first using conditioner, the masque seemed to leave my hair feeling frizzy, dried out, tangled. I let my hair air dry as I normally do and it looked as though I was in high humidity. It wasn't smooth, it wasn't moisturized, it didn't look healthy. I had to use a leave-in conditioner to battle the effects of the hair masque.  This might work better for people with very oily hair. I was provided the product to review it. #complimentary #sample
Jessica H.
Alma, MI
This Matcha green tea and wild apple blossom hair butter masque is wonderful! The packaging is colorful and tasteful, but even more important is the scent. Coming from such a colorful vat, you would expect it to be overwhelming. Actually, it is a really calming smell that is very natural and earthy. I also love that it is silicone, sulfates, gluten, paraben, and dye free. I have very damaged, bleached hair, and this product does wonders. Everyone knows that for brittle hair you need a little extra TLC, and this does the job! thank you #renewvoxbox!
Laura M.
Don't expect your hair to smell like either green tea or apples with this deep conditioner.  I did, but the smell is pleasant and barely detectable.  I used it after my regular shampoo and it detangled my curly hair really well after I left it on my hair until the end of my shower, and then rinsed it off.  It was hard for me to rinse out, but it's actually ok to leave a slight coating on your hair, because that's what keeps the cuticle down so your hair isn't frizzy and adds moisture.  I have used deep conditioners that cost twice the price and actually, this one does a better job in leaving my hair silky smooth and my curls, curly.  I really feel like the moisture was added back to my parched hair.  I received this product complimentary for testing puruposes, but my opinions are entirely my own.
Cassie S.
#influensterreview

This stuff is AWESOME! @nymbrands Match Green Tea & Wild Apple Blossom hair masque 👌🏻 Just got it in the mail and tried it immediately - super easy to use (just leave it on wet hair for 2-5 minutes and rinse out, perfect to keep in the shower). It smells amazing & left my hair feeling SUPER smooth and healthy after. I normally am super low maintenance when it comes to hair care products and never use and types of masques ... but this one I’ll deff purchase again!

#voxbox #renewvoxbox #notyourmothershaircare #greentea #matcha
emily f.
I am a full time student with very little money or time to spend on my hair. All those late night study sessions have left my hair looking less than stellar so I decided to try out this product in hopes of "restoring damaged strands" and "enrich[ing my] hair and scalp" as promoted by the product description.  I left the masque in my hair longer than recommended (a couple of hours) and when I washed it out, my hair was noticeably softer and had added gloss and shine as well.  The only downside was that a bit was left in on the underside of my hair, leaving it a bit greasy (but that is also probably due to the added time and a lackluster washout).  I am excited to try this product again and hopefully continue to see improvements in the texture of my hair!
Hailey D.
How is everyone liking this? I was supposed to receive it in a voxbox but never got it .... starting to think this whole thing is a scam 😢
Jade B.
Durham
Felicia H.
Glenside
Hannah H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Does this product help with split ends?
Cat N.
Does this work well with frizzy hair?