BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

For Fine Hair
Nutrient Rich to Enhance Hair Fiber

An energizing blend of Linseed, Chia Blend & French Plum Seed Oil enhances each hair fiber so your hair feels soft and fresh without falling instantly flat. This Volume Boost Tapioca & Rice Dry Shampoo will remove excessive oils, build texture & body without synthetic chemicals and prepare hair for a full, beautiful style.

LINSEED & CHIA BLEND

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES • PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• I have been looking up recipes to make my own dry shampoo...3 Answers
  • How does this product feel in the hair? Is it oily or cha...3 Answers
  • Is this any good? Does this weight hair down? Does it le...1 Answers
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Linseed Chia Blend & French Plum Seed Oil Volume Boost Tapioca & Rice Dry Shampoo
Vanessa S.
Westland, MI
To start off, I received this in a complimentary VoxBox. I have tried Not Your Mother’s “Clean Freak” dry shampoo before and had no success with it. It tangled my hair as soon as I sprayed it in, and left me with a matted and untamable, greasy mess. That being said, I was excited to try a new dry shampoo from their brand. This one has a very lovely smell, and it does help me to hide second day hair. I prefer my “Psssst” dry shampoo for second day hair, and this for fourth day hair. It does help me to extend my wash, but I can’t get away with leaving my hair down after I use this product—even if I use it on first day hair for extra volume! It tangled my hair, not nearly as bad as their clean freak dry shampoo however, and makes it hard to deal with. It hides oil very well as a last resort on a updo day. I don’t think I’ll repurchase, as this is more expensive than my current favorites and doesn’t preform nearly as well.
Shamira N.
Buffalo, NY
To start off, I am familiar with other products from this company, and have high views of them. So I was not really disappointed when I decided to get their dry shampoo. Honestly speaking, this would be the first time I would be using dry shampoo, so I was not sure about what to expect.

However, I ended up liking this product a lot. I used this on my roots a little bit, and also on the parts of my hair that were starting to look a little oily. From that, I had my temporary fix until I could come back home and actually wash my hair. This product had absorbed the excess oils in my hair, and also gave me a little of volume when I used it to style. There was also no overwhelming scent that the shampoo produced.

Overall, I enjoyed using this product. Of course, in order to use this product to its potential, it must be used right. This is by no means supposed to substitute actual shampoo and conditioner. This is merely meant to be a quick fix for mild oily hair situations that can't be dealt with at the moment. If your hair looks like a grease ball, there is nothing the shampoo can do about it, sis - you might as well wash your hair. It is also important not to use too much, or else you will be stuck having to comb the rest of the product in.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a great dry shampoo. I love it's all natural formula, and the results I get from it are fantastic. It is very good at absorbing excess oil in your hair and leaving it feeling clean, fresh and volumized! The linseed, chia blend & french plum work at leaving your hair feeling nice and soft while simultaneously adding the volume I want and so badly need. the volume actually holds for hours without falling flat....not to mention it smells amazing! This is a great volumizing dry shampoo and I recommend it to anyone looking for clean, soft volumptious hair.
Arshena A.
I’m not sure if I never knew how to use dry shampoo correctly or this specific dry shampoo is just good but it definitely gets the job done + more! I spray my roots, let it sit for a few mins, play around with it & then brush & style it. After doing this, my hair looks voluminous and like I washed it the day before. I also find that this dry shampoo works only maybe 2 days of dirty hair, not on extremely greasy hair. I never really go that long without washing but I really wanted to put this product to the test!
Paige L.
Little Rock, AR
I have used several dry shampoos, and my favorites are by far Not Your Mother’s. I’ve tried more expensive “salon quality” etc. brands and they all leave my hair looking chalky while dulling the color of my hair. Not Your Mother’s! I have loved this brand and the consistency of their products across the board. I tell everyone I know about this and have turned a few of my friends onto this brand as well!
Emily R.
I received this product free in exchange for my honest opinion. I have long fine, but thick hair that gets very greasy and flat at the roots. I've never tried a dry shampoo before so I was extremely excited to dry this product. First of all this product comes in a huge amount, smells very good, and I love that it is 100% natural. It does leave your hair looking white until you rub it or brush it. But it does not add any volume and barely takes away the greasy look for me personally. I've tried a little product, and a lot and I don't see any different results. I would not recommend this product.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I’ve tried multiple products from Not Your Mother’s and have loved all of them.... until this one. No matter how much or how little product I use, my hair does not look refreshed. I can’t use this on second day hair and definitely not on third or fourth day. The product feels dense in my hair, almost like hairspray. I hope they reformulate it because I really do love this brand.
Jenn O.
I've never tried a dry shampoo before so maybe I just had too high of expectations. In the past I just used corn starch or baby powder. Those seemed to dry up any oil in a few seconds and left my hair feeling soft. However, this dry shampoo dried the oil up to a certain extent but it still felt dirty. However, as a a person with extremely thin (and oily) hair I loved the volume and texture it added to my hair. I was able to do some styles with 1 or 2 day old hair I am not normally able to. As a whole, I want to try other dry shampoos once I use this one up to see if there are others that will work better for me. This is a good one for thin hair that doesn't get extremely oily.
Daniella T.
Milledgeville, GA
Originally, I got this dry shampoo complimentary in a Voxbox. I used to the entire thing, and searched through many stores until I found it again. It smells wonderful, but not strong like most. It works and doesn't leave your hair feeling weird at all. Best I have used, even out of Dove and others! Must buy!
Carly K.
Rexburg, ID
This is my favorite dry shampoo of all time. The smell is absolute amazing. It’s super light weight and dries up oil so fast. I would recommend this to anyone. My hair type is super thick and it doesn’t leave a heavy residue. I think it’s better than a lot of high end products I’ve used. Love it!
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
How does this compare to the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo? That's what I am currently using and, while I love it, I'm definitely interested in something more natural with fewer chemicals? Also, does it have a strong scent to it?
Kerri K.
Wasilla, AK
I've tried others. Most leave me feeling oily within a couple hours if that. How about this one?
Julie P.
How does this product feel in the hair? Is it oily or chalky?
Kayla M.
DOS PALOS, CA
I have been looking up recipes to make my own dry shampoo but I'm so interested in how this one works! Does your hair feel gunky the next day?
Jillian C.
Is this any good? Does this weight hair down? Does it leave a weird film?