Not Your Mother's® Naturals Linseed Chia Blend & French Plum Seed Oil Volume Boost Shampoo

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

For Fine Hair
Nutrient Rich to Enhance Hair Fiber

An energizing blend of Linseed, Chia Blend & French Plum Seed Oil enhances each hair fiber so your hair feels soft and fresh without falling instantly flat. This Volume Boost Shampoo will provide lightweight cleansing without harsh chemicals and prepare hair for a full, beautiful style.

LINSEED & CHIA BLEND

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Buy on ULTA
Naya Q.
I was looking for an affordable, more natural shampoo and conditioner, decide to try this one. I have fine hair, so products that helps with volume is a must. I can say my hair feels clean and not weighed down. The formula is light in comparison to other shampoos, not as much lather, but I feel that has to do with the natural properties - something I appreciate. I’ve had good luck with Not Your Mother’s products!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I got this from Ulta after reading reviews while looking for an affordable natural shampoo. I’ve been using it for a couple of months now, and I really like it. I don’t see too much of a volume boost- but my hair feels good, clean and smells amazing after using it.

I would try some of their other naturals line after using this.
Kristen M.
I have super fine, low density, low porosity 2c/3a curly hair and because of this I use products formulated for volumizing, since curly products tend to be too heavy for me. This product smells fantastic and does just what it says. More than any other colonizing shampoo I’ve tried, this has given me great root lift. Unfortunately, it does leave my hair a little dry, and, like a lot of drugstore products, it’s pretty diluted and I feel like I’m using a lot for the amount of hair I have. Still would definitely recommend.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
This is an OK Shampoo. For some reason, this shampoo made my hair really tangled. Don't think I will repurchase because there are other NYMN shampoos that I like better, the yellow honey one and the blue weightless moisture one! Wasn't for me!
Katy F.
I’ve been enjoying this shampoo! I have fine/thin hair and it does not make it greasy at all. It doesn’t make my hair super voluminous but it does give it a little volume. It smells good, comes in a pump bottle, and is definitely worth the price.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
This shampoo smells amazing! I love the natural ingredients and the cost is great. Some shampoos leave my hair feeling heavy or my hair gets greasy quickly. However, this product doesn’t do that for my hair. I purchased it at Ulta and they at times have buy one get one 50% off.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It works really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Carly D.
I really wanted to love this shampoo, and maybe I had set my expectations too high but for me, this doesn’t last! I feel like I can hardly tell a difference in volume, and my hair gets oily sooner that it normally does. I will definitely finish out the bottle (it’s almost empty), but for me this wasn’t that effective. I still love this brand and will continue to try it’s new products!
Itza H.
Loved the volume this gave my hair! Had been trying different ways to give my hair volume and this did the trick! It has a nice smell and it does last a long time. I have a very dry scalp and it didn't become a problem. Overall, very satisfied with this product!
Marycarmen G.
This product isn’t really good for long thick hair. I didn’t like how my hair turned out it wasn’t really good. It does have a decent scent. The cons is it made my hair look like it has flakes. I’m not satisfied with this product. 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Adriana P.
Would this give hair an oily look?