Not Your Mother's Naturals Linseed Chia Blend & French Plum Seed Oil Volume Boost Shampoo

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

For Fine Hair
Nutrient Rich to Enhance Hair Fiber

An energizing blend of Linseed, Chia Blend & French Plum Seed Oil enhances each hair fiber so your hair feels soft and fresh without falling instantly flat. This Volume Boost Shampoo will provide lightweight cleansing without harsh chemicals and prepare hair for a full, beautiful style.

LINSEED & CHIA BLEND

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Buy on ULTA
TJ K.
Albany
I recently got this shampoo at my local walgreens on clearance and i absolutely love it especially for the price point and being an all natural shampoo. I have curly hair and I love how my hair feels since going all natural. I was unsure about the smell but I ended up liking it.
Carly D.
I really wanted to love this shampoo, and maybe I had set my expectations too high but for me, this doesn’t last! I feel like I can hardly tell a difference in volume, and my hair gets oily sooner that it normally does. I will definitely finish out the bottle (it’s almost empty), but for me this wasn’t that effective. I still love this brand and will continue to try it’s new products!
Itza H.
Loved the volume this gave my hair! Had been trying different ways to give my hair volume and this did the trick! It has a nice smell and it does last a long time. I have a very dry scalp and it didn't become a problem. Overall, very satisfied with this product!
Marycarmen G.
This product isn’t really good for long thick hair. I didn’t like how my hair turned out it wasn’t really good. It does have a decent scent. The cons is it made my hair look like it has flakes. I’m not satisfied with this product. 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Stephany G.
I love the way this smells! It does a great job at cleaning your hair! It’s kept my hair shiny and soft! My hair got used to the formula before finishing the bottle so I have to switch up my shampoo so that was a little disappointing but overall it worked great!
Marissa G.
La Porte, TX
I love that this product is very light on my hair and it does not leave any white marks. I have dark brown hair and my hair gets oily quickly and it works amazing with my hair it doesn’t weigh my hair down and it is not noticeable in my hair.
Tamie S.
Love the pump way easier than opening a wet shampoo bottle. I have naturally frizzy hair and this seems to make it slightly worse. Good news is that it works really well for greasy hair. Even with daily use my hair never felt greasy
Yolanda O.
This smells soo good and works miracles in my daughters hair.. it has good amount of lather with a very little amount that you add in your hair..and that good smell lasts all day and the best part it doesn't have all the stuff that damages your hair in it
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
I love that these are more natural products. It smells so good and leaves my hair so soft. It is a very affordable product and it's one I always go back to! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I did like at first but I started not liking this made my hair look greasy and dulk and I just had to stop using then tried aging using only once a week then it seemed ok not the best.
Adriana P.
Would this give hair an oily look?