Not Your Mother's® Naturals Linseed Chia Blend & French Plum Seed Oil Volume Boost Shampoo

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

For Fine Hair
Nutrient Rich to Enhance Hair Fiber

An energizing blend of Linseed, Chia Blend & French Plum Seed Oil enhances each hair fiber so your hair feels soft and fresh without falling instantly flat. This Volume Boost Shampoo will provide lightweight cleansing without harsh chemicals and prepare hair for a full, beautiful style.

LINSEED & CHIA BLEND

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Emily D.
Portland, OR
I got this from Ulta after reading reviews while looking for an affordable natural shampoo. I’ve been using it for a couple of months now, and I really like it. I don’t see too much of a volume boost- but my hair feels good, clean and smells amazing after using it.

I would try some of their other naturals line after using this.
Alanis S.
Brookyln, NY
Works amazing with thin hair. My hair is flat and thin and doesn’t have a lot of volume naturally. After using this I apply conditioner on the ends of my hair and blow dry my hair. My hair stays much more voluminous for a few days until I repeat the process.
Katy F.
I’ve been enjoying this shampoo! I have fine/thin hair and it does not make it greasy at all. It doesn’t make my hair super voluminous but it does give it a little volume. It smells good, comes in a pump bottle, and is definitely worth the price.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
This shampoo smells amazing! I love the natural ingredients and the cost is great. Some shampoos leave my hair feeling heavy or my hair gets greasy quickly. However, this product doesn’t do that for my hair. I purchased it at Ulta and they at times have buy one get one 50% off.
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
FINALLY! A shampoo that’s sulfate free, smells amazing, AND actually cleans my hair! I hate washing/styling my hair only to find out that my shampoo didn’t wash away product buildup. I also really love that the price is reasonable.
Naya Q.
I was looking for an affordable, more natural shampoo and conditioner, decide to try this one. I have fine hair, so products that helps with volume is a must. I can say my hair feels clean and not weighed down. The formula is light in comparison to other shampoos, not as much lather, but I feel that has to do with the natural properties - something I appreciate. I’ve had good luck with Not Your Mother’s products!
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It works really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Beth L.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved that it was a natural derived shampoo.
Was very hydrating but didn’t weigh my hair down. It smells really nice too. Some natural shampoos don’t lather well but this one did a pretty good job.
Beth F.
Morgantown, WV
I was very excited to try this because I am a huge Not Your Mothers fan. However, I was disappointed in this product. First, the smell was way too sweet of a grape smell. Second, there isn't much later to this product so I couldn't tell if my hair felt thoroughly cleaned. Third, I have fine hair and it did nothing for my hair. No extra volume, my hair looked as though I used anything generic with was not volume related.
Sharon
Natural product not harsh at all works effectively best for oily hair or no volume it helps volumize and smells good lathers well no concerns what so ever works as it says and I would buy again if I run out
Adriana P.
Would this give hair an oily look?
Alyssa H.
does this really give u volume?

back