BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

For Fine Hair
Nutrient Rich to Enhance Hair Fiber

An energizing blend of Linseed, Chia Blend & French Plum Seed Oil enhances each hair fiber so your hair feels soft and fresh without falling instantly flat. This Volume Boost Shampoo will provide lightweight cleansing without harsh chemicals and prepare hair for a full, beautiful style.

LINSEED & CHIA BLEND
Lifts Hair, Enhances Volume of Hair Fiber

FRENCH PLUM SEED OIL
Non-Greasy, Increases Shine

100% FREE OF
SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Not Your Mother's® Naturals Linseed Chia Blend & French Plum Seed Oil Volume Boost Conditioner
Carissa A.
I am OBSESSED. I start a lot of my reviews like this, but I swear I’m being honest. Holy volume. The scent is heavenly. Can’t even describe it. Affordable, ORGANIC and natural! No sulfates, no parabens, no NOTHIN’. And it gives my waves / light curls wicked volume. I love this so much and don’t think I can ever go back. Pair with the root boosting spray! Not Your Mother's® Naturals Linseed Chia Blend & French Plum Seed Oil Volume Boost Shampoo
Brittany G.
This conditioner is affordable which is great. It smells amazing. The formula isn’t too thin, so I can use less to feel satisfied. This actually softens my hair and keeps my bleached ends from splitting and feeling like straw, and it doesn’t make my hair greasy.
Heather J.
In love with this hair product. The cost, the smell, they way it leaves my hair soft and smooth. My natural curl is not smothered by weight. I would recommend this conditoner to anyone looking for a cost effective way to fix there hair and not over spend.
Katy F.
Love this conditioner (and the shampoo!) it’s super light weight, but still moisturizes. It’s affordable and comes in a convenient pump bottle. I especially love that it’s made from more natural ingredients and is sulfate free!
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
This conditioner smells AMAZING. I love that there’s no sulfates, so I can use it with my super curly hair. It doesn’t weigh it down but hydrates it enough to cut down frizz. You can’t beat the price either
Megan G.
Hopkinsville, KY
I really like to smell of it. I love that it doesn’t have any sulfites. A little goes a long way with this conditioner. I like it better then most other conditioner I have try. Over all I’m satisfied.
Lauren G.
Camp Hill, PA
This is a lightweight conditioner that smells amazing, bn is cury girl safe and doesn't weigh down thin hair. I lpve bnb using this to cowash and it helps emphasize hair volume
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
Not my favorite NYMN conditioner. The scent is yummy but I assumed something with Plum Seed Oil would be more moisturizing. I didn't notice that big of a voluminous effect but its a decent conditioner! finer hair types might like this better.
Rally M.
Monticello
Purchased at: ULTA
Only problem is this is super light. To light for my curly hair. Probably would be fantastic for fine straight hair! Affordable for what you are getting, smells fantastic. I have been using it as a leave in and it works just fine!
Catherine Abbey E.
Saint Johns, FL
The not your mothers shampoo smells so good. It smells like candy in a bottle. It’s moisturizing and yet volumizing at the same time. A great shampoo for anyone looking for volume and moisture and at a very reasonable price.