Not Your Mother's Naturals Coconut Milk & African Marula Oil High Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Catherine S.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

For Dry Hair
Deeply Hydrates to Nourish Overworked Hair

A luxurious blend of Coconut Milk and African Marula Tree Oil offers intense hydration so your hair looks and feels continually nurtured. This High Moisture Shampoo will cleanse hair without harsh chemicals and prepare hair for a smooth, healthy style.

COCONUT MILK

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Rosiella V.
Clothier
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since going cruelty free, hair care products have been the hardest to find at affordable prices.. I found this brand at Ulta [and a buy one, get one half off sale at that] so decided to give them a go. While they're certainly not bad shampoo / conditioner at all, they don't really do much other than give me clean hair. They have left my hair quite soft and shiny, but not anything that most shampoos / conditioners will do.. I would certainly recommend these to someone curious, as they are absolutely not bad, but just don't expect miracles. It seems most people do, and you'll be disappointed if you're expecting a shampoo and conditioner to change your life.. these are just good, basic products. I do quite enjoy the pump dispenser that easily twists closed, much easier when keeping them in a shower bag or when traveling!!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo. Scent is always stronger when you’re in a steamy shower, so it’s nice when you can enjoy the suds in your hair. I have fine hair but it’s very thick and dry. I need lots of moisture to keep my frizz at bay. This shampoo keeps my locks clean but not feeling stripped or dry.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been really wanting to try the naturals collection of NYM, i love the smell pf all things coconut so i decided to give this a try. It smells really nice, lathers really thick, and helps smooth my hair well. Only con, is that it leaves my hair feeling slightly greasy.
Kate L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling great. I have really fine hair so I tend to have a good amount of frizz and fly aways but this does a good job of taking them. The only thing I would change if I could is the smell, it has a hint of black licorice smell to it which I’m not a huge fan of. But that won’t stop me from buying again!
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh. My. Word. This stuff is gold! I bought it on a whim at Ulta because it was a buy one get one half off sale and boy, I’m glad I did. This left my hair feeling smooth, clean, and beautiful.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cost friendly! Good product! Great scent! Good availability! Leaves your hair feeling amazing! Try this stuff out, I haven’t been disappointed by this brand yet!
Faith W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff makes my hair feel soft and silky. there is other alternative that i like compared to this. the smell is really nice and it works the best for me after i get out of the shower. i am very satisfied with the product i will buy again .
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair blond and usually get Redken shampoo and conditioner. My hair needs that moisture because I also use heat products. When I run out of my Redken and haven't dyed my hair in a while, I'd rather find something much cheaper. I also am a fan of Organix, but the tiny bottles aren't worth the price. I don't like a lot of shampoo/conditioners because they irritate my scalp and cause build up. This shampoo caught my eye because it was more product for the same price! I got it at Ulta for $8.99 and was so excited about how cute the bottle was!! It smells amazing. I was worried it wouldn't be really sudsy because I've experienced that with some Organix shampoos. This was so sudsy. I think I did about 6 pumps, which is so much less shampoo than I'd normally use. I think I found my new go to! I also want to try the other products in this line.
Cassandra G.
Yesssss! #first
I've been using this shampoo and conditioner, for about a month. My hair feels soft, smooth, and hydrated. I've got thick, heavy, curly hair. I have to be careful with what I use as sulfates dry it out, and too much heavy moisture weighs it down. This product does neither. It moisturizes so well, leaving hair feeling healthy. I deducted one star because the smell is a little strong for me. Otherwise, amazing product and I highly recommend it!
Catherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a really good sulfate free shampoo since I love coloring my hair pink, purple and all sorts of crazy and since Walgreens was having a sale, I decided to include this and try it for myself.  Also, the moment I saw Marula Oil as ingredient I was completely sold because I've been using Marula and this stuff is amazing! Anyway, I just love this product it made my hair smell really nice (the one I'm using before doesn't really smell anything so this was really refreshing) and made my hair soft and manageable (mind you, I have bleached and damaged hair). Only regret was not buying the conditioner with it during the sale. Also, I wasn't able to color my hair yet so I can't say if the shampoo would strip the dye (reason why I just rated 4) but good experience so far! Thanks Influenster for introducing me to this product!
Maria R.
Doral, FL
Works well for mixed and smooth hair?
Gina K.
Glouster, OH
Does it repair hair that is damaged by hair dye?
Viviana B.
ENGLISH When I use products that have coconut my hair is more silky. Was dying my hair and has been an excellent treatment