Not Your Mother's® Naturals Coconut Milk & African Marula Oil High Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Christina T.Not Your Mother's® Naturals Coconut Milk & African Marula Oil High Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Hannah J.Not Your Mother's® Naturals Coconut Milk & African Marula Oil High Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Catherine S.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

For Dry Hair
Deeply Hydrates to Nourish Overworked Hair

A luxurious blend of Coconut Milk and African Marula Tree Oil offers intense hydration so your hair looks and feels continually nurtured. This High Moisture Shampoo will cleanse hair without harsh chemicals and prepare hair for a smooth, healthy style.

COCONUT MILK
Seals In Natural Moisture, Increases Hair’s Elasticity

AFRICAN MARULA OIL
Smooths, Provides Frizz-Control

100% FREE OF
SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Becca T.
FIRST OFF LET ME TELL YOU. If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This entire natural line that Not Your Mother's came out with is a godsend. My hair tends to get dry and break and my roots tend to get oily really fast but not with this shampoo! Smells fantastic and I love how it doesn't include any extra crap other shampoo products do. The bottle is also something else. You can actually screw the squirty top part closed so you can take it traveling with you without worrying the cap might come off or fill up with water from the shower soaking everything in your suitcase. Not Your Mothers really did that. I love it so much I switched all my hair care products to not your mother's naturals.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
So, it’s not the cheapest shampoo and conditioner, but, it works amazing! I bought both the shampoo and conditioner after being entered in the virtual box box (which by the way, not all Ulta’s honor the buy one get one 50%). My hair has been super soft since I started using these and a little product goes a long way.

I have thick hair, some parts are curly, some wavy, and some straight. It’s color treated and also has a ton of split ends because I’m the worst with getting trims.
Jessica Z.
Virginia Beach
I don’t see anything wrong with this product! I use it on myself and my kids. This isn’t my go to hair product but I do love the smell and use it on myself when I run out of my more expensive brand! Doesn’t make my hair oily and I can usually go a week without washing again, but I do have thick hair!
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Ive been really wanting to try the naturals collection of NYM, i love the smell pf all things coconut so i decided to give this a try. It smells really nice, lathers really thick, and helps smooth my hair well. Only con, is that it leaves my hair feeling slightly greasy.
Cierra K.
Mount pleasant
I have had this shampoo and conditioner for a week now and have not noticed any cons about it. It makes your hair so silky, and guysssssss, it smells so good, and whenever people are sitting next to me they just say, your hair smells really good.
Karly G.
Stuff is gold! It’s so incredibly moisturizing for my curls and it gives me the shine and definition I need. It’s good for oily or dry scalp but it definitely is great for thirsty hair. I am very satisfied with NYM Naturals whole line
Stephanie V.
Melbourne, FL
I FRICKING LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. It smells amazing and makes my hair so silky smooth after just one use. My hair has an interesting texture but after using this high moisture shampoo its soft and touchable just how I like it.
Maria Laura B.
North Miami, FL
My favorite shampoo ever !!
I have nothing bad to say about this product! I have blonde hair and I needed something to help control the frizz with my thick hair. I heard that NYM had this product So, I went to #Ulta to check it out. Purchased this product Used it in my hair the next morning and WOW! My hair stayed frizz free a good portion of the day. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an anti-frizz!
Shayna A.
Jacksonville, NC
It’s not the cheapest, but it’s really great! My hair got greasy really fast and this has helped it so much. It smells amazing! It’s helping repair my dry ends as well. Definitely a product I will be buying again.
Mae A.
I like the smell, as my husband had told me one day he said “it smelled like laffy taffy” 😅 anyways, when I use it, I don’t feel like it cleans my hair as much as how I feel with other products I’ve used.
Maria R.
Doral, FL
Works well for mixed and smooth hair?
Gina K.
Glouster, OH
Does it repair hair that is damaged by hair dye?
Viviana B.
ENGLISH When I use products that have coconut my hair is more silky. Was dying my hair and has been an excellent treatment