Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair MousseNot Your Mother's
Not Your Mother's Naturals Blue Sea Kale & Pure Coconut Water Sea Minerals Weightless Mousse

A luxurious blend of Blue Sea Kale & Coconut Water offers weightless hydration filled with vitamins & electrolyte minerals, giving hair the help it needs to stay healthy and vibrant.  Sea Minerals Weightless Mousse offers a touchable flexible hold, controls frizz & adds shine, preparing hair for a revitalized, vigorous style.

[product:not-your-mothers-naturals-blue-sea-kale-&-pure-coconut-water-sea-minerals-weightless-mousse]
Is this product lightweight for wavy hair?
What do you think about it?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Naturals Blue Sea Kale & Pure Coconut Water Sea Minerals Weightless Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Alejandra B.
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Blue Sea Kale & Pure Coconut Water Sea Minerals Weightless Mousse uploaded by Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Target
Works well at hold waves and curls without being too heavy. This mousse is lightweight and is moisturizing.
Nicole O.
Raleigh, NC
The product has a really nice smell. I was a little nervous after applying it to my wet hair. It felt really sticky. After blow drying my hair, the texture was really dry. I don’t think I would use this product again.
Leslie S.
Salem, NM
Smells really amazing!!! It doesnt leave your hair hard and sticky, rather in place and neat. Its light weight and easy to use every day. LOVE!!!
Flawlessly-Plus S.
Tolleson, AZ
This product is awesome😍 I love everything about it. It’s not oily and work good on curly natural hair. It also good curly units to keep the tangling down. I will recommend this product and I’m going to purchase more😍
Alyssa W.
Left my hair feeling soft and smooth. Smells good as well which is always a bonus. Great brand with great products
Jessica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
While I didn’t exactly have “beachy” waves, this product did make it easier to go between washes.
Yerlina M.
Tampa
I received this product complimentary in the Finesse VoxBox. I usually wear my hair straight and don’t use a lot of products. I decided to wear my hair curly for a few days to try this product out. Let me just say that it smells absolutely amazing! Also when it says weightless, it really is weightless. I hate mousse that makes your hair crunchy and hard. My curls were defined and had great movement! Even better is that the mousse and all their products are all natural, sulfate free, parabens free and cruelty free. Good for the environment, good for the hair! The mousse is sticky on your hands after application so if you’re on the go, wouldn’t recommend using this to style if you can’t wash your hands right after. I left my hair curly and the next day it felt like I didn’t have anything in my hair so I did have to reapply. This goes to show that it really is light weight and kinda goes away overnight.
REBECCA P.
Cottondale, AL
Love this product makes my hair look perfect. Curls are perfect. Easy to use. Smells amazing. I won't use anything other than this mousse again
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I always have the worst frizzy hair since I have had babies. This product makes a HUGE difference and contains the frizz of my stick straight hair. I was skeptical at first but now I am going to buy it for myself and share it with all my friends. I can't wait to share it!
kadeeja P.
Columbus, GA
Not Your Mother's® Naturals Blue Sea Kale & Pure Coconut Water Sea Minerals Weightless Mousse uploaded by kadeeja P.
I use this product almost every day on my daughters hair . I works will with textured hair. I’ve been using this product for about two months. It’s my favorite product sent to my from Influenster.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...