Not Your Mother's® Miss Freeze™ Freezing Hair Spray uploaded by Trista W.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Miss Freeze Freezing Hairspray will keep even the most complex styles locked in place. This salon formula hairspray is infused with kiwifruit and watermelon and will fight frizz and humidity all day long. Provides buildable support- spray a little more for a stronger hold.

SD Alcohol 40-B, Butane, Propane, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid,Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PropyleneGlycol, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this leave your hair hard or sticky? 3 Answers
Not Your Mother's® Miss Freeze™ Freezing Hair Spray
  • "I really like the not your mothers products they are light weight and not sticky!" in 1 review
Alicia T.
Ada, OK
I’m so sad that this hairspray has been discontinued! I’m not a fan of hairspray but this one was definitely one that I enjoyed to use. I only have half a can left and use it sparingly. Love the smell and it’s not harsh on your hair.
Kaycee W.
Auburn
I just love all of NYMs products and thought I’d give this one a try. I like that it doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy but it does a good job of holding my curls for a while. I would buy this again
Sophia R.
This holds up great. I use this for my dance showed and I have 8 pieses each up to 5 min in one show. They ate very intense and not once did I have to refoy hair.
Brittany E.
This is by Dar the best hairspray that I have ever used. It is not sticky or feel heavy when it is on your hair..even hours later. It is a light mist and does not smell too bad. I do think they could make it smell better. Also the spray hole can get spray residue over time. I just run warm water on it here and there and then it's fine:)
Rebecca R.
Whitehall , PA
I love the Not Your Mother's brand hair products, including this one. It smells great and has a really strong hold on your hair, my curls will last all day even when I go out and dance they still stay which is amazing to me. I also really love this brand dry shampoo
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
If your looking for a hairspray that has incredible hold and for an affordable price this is it! Not only does it hold my style all day, it smells amazing. Kiwi fruit and watermelon. I have really fine thin hair so its hard to get my style to stay. But with Not Your Mothers Miss Freeze, freezing hairspray I can finally have the styles I've always wanted without breaking the bank.
Elly P.
Kent, OH
It is a good hairspray, not too sticky or doesn't make your hair too shiny. However, the smell is STRONG. You should know that before you buy it. If you like the smell, that's cool, just know that it stays with you. I use hair spray to keep my bangs in place and I would end up smelling this all day. I'm not a fan.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Smells sooo good! (like berries and fruits) a works really good and adds just enough volume to your hair. Also has a nice light formula that works with most hair types.
Kris S.
I like this shampoo, and the price is really good. It holds my hair together well with little flyways. The smell is not clinical at all and at the end of the day easy to brush through not leaving a tangle mess.
Emily s.
This hairspray really works when you want your hair to stay put! I can't use these normal sprays because my hair is so long that the curl just won't hold. This product gets an A in my book!
Katelyn H.
Does this leave your hair hard or sticky?