Not Your Mother's Miss Freeze Freezing Hair Spray uploaded by Trista W.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Infused with kiwifruit & watermelon. So Miss Busy Body, you are a mover and a shaker but you don t want your hair to be! Well, don t be such a softy! Miss Freeze™ Freezing Hairspray will keep you locked in place no matter what your style is. Infused with kiwifruit & watermelon, this salon formula will have you and your hair frozen in time! . see more...

• Does this leave your hair hard or sticky? 3 Answers
Not Your Mother's Miss Freeze Freezing Hair Spray
  • "I really like the not your mothers products they are light weight and not sticky!" in 1 review
Kaycee W.
Auburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love all of NYMs products and thought I’d give this one a try. I like that it doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy but it does a good job of holding my curls for a while. I would buy this again
Brittany E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by Dar the best hairspray that I have ever used. It is not sticky or feel heavy when it is on your hair..even hours later. It is a light mist and does not smell too bad. I do think they could make it smell better. Also the spray hole can get spray residue over time. I just run warm water on it here and there and then it's fine:)
Rebecca R.
Whitehall , PA
I love the Not Your Mother's brand hair products, including this one. It smells great and has a really strong hold on your hair, my curls will last all day even when I go out and dance they still stay which is amazing to me. I also really love this brand dry shampoo
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your looking for a hairspray that has incredible hold and for an affordable price this is it! Not only does it hold my style all day, it smells amazing. Kiwi fruit and watermelon. I have really fine thin hair so its hard to get my style to stay. But with Not Your Mothers Miss Freeze, freezing hairspray I can finally have the styles I've always wanted without breaking the bank.
Elly P.
Kent, OH
It is a good hairspray, not too sticky or doesn't make your hair too shiny. However, the smell is STRONG. You should know that before you buy it. If you like the smell, that's cool, just know that it stays with you. I use hair spray to keep my bangs in place and I would end up smelling this all day. I'm not a fan.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells sooo good! (like berries and fruits) a works really good and adds just enough volume to your hair. Also has a nice light formula that works with most hair types.
Kris S.
I like this shampoo, and the price is really good. It holds my hair together well with little flyways. The smell is not clinical at all and at the end of the day easy to brush through not leaving a tangle mess.
amber h.
I love this hair spray I actually got a sample of it in my glossybox beauty box. .It smells so good and really holds a curl ! It's amazing and I would definitely refer it to a friend and buy it again !!!
Heather E.
I love the smell of this product. Worked really well at controlling my hair. Just don't use it for curls because it wlll weigh them down, but with everything else it is perfect.
Abby H.
York, PA
This hairspray even holds down those little baby hairs around my forehead. I love using hairspray when I curl my hair, however I've hated the ones that make your hair hard and crunchy. This product is amazing!
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair hard or sticky?