Not Your Mother's Miss Freeze Freezing Hair Spray uploaded by Trista W.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Infused with kiwifruit & watermelon. So Miss Busy Body, you are a mover and a shaker but you don t want your hair to be! Well, don t be such a softy! Miss Freeze™ Freezing Hairspray will keep you locked in place no matter what your style is. Infused with kiwifruit & watermelon, this salon formula will have you and your hair frozen in time! . see more...

• Does this leave your hair hard or sticky? 3 Answers
Not Your Mother's Miss Freeze Freezing Hair Spray
  • "I really like the not your mothers products they are light weight and not sticky!" in 1 review
Kaycee W.
Auburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love all of NYMs products and thought I’d give this one a try. I like that it doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy but it does a good job of holding my curls for a while. I would buy this again
Brittany E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by Dar the best hairspray that I have ever used. It is not sticky or feel heavy when it is on your hair..even hours later. It is a light mist and does not smell too bad. I do think they could make it smell better. Also the spray hole can get spray residue over time. I just run warm water on it here and there and then it's fine:)
Rebecca R.
Whitehall , PA
I love the Not Your Mother's brand hair products, including this one. It smells great and has a really strong hold on your hair, my curls will last all day even when I go out and dance they still stay which is amazing to me. I also really love this brand dry shampoo
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the not your mothers products they are light weight and not sticky! They are worth the money!
Brytny B.
Granbury, TX
This is a great hairspray if you plan on washing your hair as soon as you get home. Very sticky formula.
Emily s.
This hairspray really works when you want your hair to stay put! I can't use these normal sprays because my hair is so long that the curl just won't hold. This product gets an A in my book!
Amber S.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I love the entire line of nym. this is my favorite hairspray it holds my hair in place all day and i love the smell of all the products.
Heather E.
I love the smell of this product. Worked really well at controlling my hair. Just don't use it for curls because it wlll weigh them down, but with everything else it is perfect.
Paige N.
Hurricane, WV
Not your mother's products are really great. I've used several of their hair sprays and my favorite trait is that they are really lightweight and not super sticky, but still get the job done!
Abby H.
York, PA
This hairspray even holds down those little baby hairs around my forehead. I love using hairspray when I curl my hair, however I've hated the ones that make your hair hard and crunchy. This product is amazing!
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair hard or sticky?