Not Your Mother's® Love For Hue™ Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Cynthia J.Not Your Mother's® Love For Hue™ Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Melissa F.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Cut? Check! Color? Double check!! Flawless is your middle name… and it can stay that way even when it’s time to condition your hair. Love for Hue will soften, add shine and condition & nourish hair damaged by coloring – as it’s sulfate, paraben, dye and gluten free. Infused with sunflower seed and pomegranate extracts to protect color from fading and extend color intensity & radiance, you and your hair will be so vibrant you’ll want to hold on and never let go.

Cynthia J.
A bit of background- I have deep brunette colored hair with added purples and teal throughout. I am always on the lookout for products that will protect my hues and leave my hair touchable. I adore Not Your Mother's products!
Margaret G.
Lancaster, PA
Helped retain my toner from my salon visits especially for the price tag and it smelled subtlety clean. I have oilier hair and this works well but it could be more conditioning and I felt like I went through the tube really quick.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
I recently started using this since the price was so great and I love many of the not your mothers products. I am pleasantly surprised! It's smells amazing and leaves my overprocessed hair super soft and smooth. At first I was a little skeptical because the product is kind of on the watery/liquid side, but the results speak for themselves. In just a week my hair has become more moisturizer, less frizzy, and looks much healthier than before. I highly recommend giving this a shot for your color treated hair!
Angela D.
I recently colored my hair with bayalage highlights and needed something to condition the ends of my strands. This is a great conditioner for the price (bought it at Ulta on sale) because it really does soften and condition your strands. However, my hair is very find and flat and it does weigh it down, so now I usually use it only as a deep conditioning treatment every once in awhile.
Joann N.
Alhambra, CA
I REALLY REALLY want to love this product and I love how the
brand is everything that I look for (sulfate free, cruelty free, and is for
colored hair), but I just can’t because it dries out my hair and scalp so bad…
Maybe it’s just my hair but go ahead and give it a try.
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY
I love love love this brand! I bought it first at ulta cause it wS on sale so I thought y not - I have my hair colored - so I bought this for color treated hair and WOWWWWWWWWW I love love love it!!! It holds my color in place yet cleans my hair and refreshes it ! Stuff is Amazing
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
i got this at ulta from a friends recommendation and i have not been disappointed. this works really well and my hair feels like the first day that i dyed it. i love how well my hair feels, looks, and it does keep a nice shine on my hair. I can't stop looking at it
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
This conditioner is great. Makes my hair feel soft and helps to detangle. I have been coloring my hair red for two years now. I do not feel like the color has faded or anything while using this. I do feel like it does work. Plus it does smell great as well.
Deidre G.
New Braunfels, TX
I color my hair often so I usually need special shampoos/ conditioners to extend the color vibrancy and this is my favorite by far! It's gentle on my color while adding much needed moisture and life to my ends. And it smells amazing!
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
This conditioner is so good if you use it pony tail down it will leave your hair like silk I have oily hair so I put ponytail down put if you have dry hair put it all over and it smells so good it's affordable and I will keep buying this