BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #15 in Detangling Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

All tied in knots, and not just over a guy? Grab Knotty to Nice and all your twist and tangles can be turned into tasteful tresses. This detangling formula will moisturzie your hair and separate sticky locks leaving you with smooth hair and pain-free brushing. Infused with Keratin protein, this salon formula leave-in conditioner will have you and your hair nice and neat… until you mess it up again (*wink*).

Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I struggle after my showers with tangly hair, I have found that Not your mother’s products work really well for my thick hair. I bought this at Ulta for $12 along with another hair product by not your mothers and I have been loving it!!!! My hair is so thick and long , I have a lot of hair to comb through & my head is tender so it hurts to have knots in my hair. This product really does the job and detangles my hair without leaving behind that greasy residue like most do. I really appreciate how this smells , it’s very delightful. Overall this product is so worth the price point & I highly recommend it to all.
Kerri D.
Not your mothers knotty to nice Conditioning do you Tangler works wonders for hydrating your hair and for curly hair it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling absolutely fabulous I haven’t found a detangler/conditioning that I can compare to not your mothers. Overall I give it an 11 out of 10 I highly recommend this product and purchase it at least once every other month
KHADIJAH M.
Adding this to my NYM purchase was a decision I do not regret. I have very kinky hair and it can be really hard to detangle and out of all the detangle products I've used this so far is the best. Not only does it detangle but it softens my hair up and doesn't pull it out as much. Knotty to Nice totally took my hair from Knotty to Nice!
Nikki Z.
Lake Stevens
I use this on my daughter who has kinky waves and constantly tangly hair and i love it. Her hair is impossible to brush whether it’s wet or dry so i spray this after every bath and i can run my brush right through it. I also spray it on dry hair to brush through easily and pull it up in a tight pony and it smells awesome.
Danielle P.
Rohnert Park
Best detangler I’ve ever tried! I have never had luck in the past finding one that actually works. It gets my knots out with such ease, and leaves my hair feeling so soft. And I really love the smell. Would highly recommend. Best part is it’s affordable. Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
Rossy S.
I dislike my hair so much BECAUSE it gets tangled but this conditioning detangler saved my life many times when I had longer hair. It dentangles easily and even if you spray a little too much product, your hair won't get goopy or sticky. It also doubles as a leave-in conditioner (though not really) but it leaves my hair feeling pretty soft and smooth with no tangles. I love that I can use this product on both wet and dry hair.
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler is a miracle detangler. I found this through a lot of trial and error with my daughters hair who has very thick (it is a whole horses tail when pulled into a ponytail) and curly hair. Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler was able to make a brush glide through her hair and remove all the knots. I would recommend Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler to any mother out there with a child who needs a great product to aid in brushing out their children's hair.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
I really like this brand. They have some great quality hair products that do a fantastic job. They are not expensive either, which is an added benefit. This product detangles my frizzy and curly hair.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Does a great job ! I don’t use this personally but I buy this for my daughter . She has always gotten tangled easily and I’ve used tons of different detanglers. She really likes this one and I think it’s a great product - effective , affordable and you get a good sized bottle so it lasts awhile !
Jessica H.
I personally do not like this brands shampoo and conditioner, but their detangler and 10 in 1 spray were amazing. Made my hair not frizzy all day long and was not heavy at all. I could go 2-3 days without washing and my hair remained in a great shape.
breanne b.
mauriceville
does this work on thick hair?
Rayanna J.
Is this product any good? My hair gets tangled continuously,and I NEED a solution. Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
Lily R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking for a spray like this for weeks, is it actually worth it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can an adult use this?
Jennifer C.
The Woodlands, TX
Does this leave your hair oily by the end of the day? Or would uit be best to use only if u don't condition your hair before use?

back