Hair CareHair ProductsDetangling TreatmentsNot Your Mother's
Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler

Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler

All tied in knots, and not just over a guy? Grab Knotty to Nice and all your twist and tangles can be turned into tasteful tresses. This detangling formula will moisturzie your hair and separate sticky locks leaving you with smooth hair and pain-free brushing. Infused with Keratin protein, this salon formula leave-in conditioner will have you and your hair nice and neat… until you mess it up again (*wink*).

Does it work lol?
Has anyone tried this? Is it sticky when left in curly hair?
Has any one tried this or any other detangler on fine, long hair? My daughters hair is so fine that is tangles easy, looking for a good product and wondering if this will work?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler!
How would you rate this product?
Rylee M.
Vancouver, WA
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by Rylee M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is hard to post online, but I want to be transparent and hopefully help someone else who is looking for a product like this. I suffer from depression, which unfortunately has affected my hygiene in the past. Midway through the pandemic, I had gone over a month without brushing my really long and wavy hair. Honestly, it would have been easier to just shave it, but I love my hair (ironic, I know) too much to do that. I love NYM products and it’s affordable so I figured I’d give this a shot, and genuinely, it probably saved half the hair on my head. It took nearly an hour to get all the tangles out, but my god I have no idea how I would have gotten through it without this. I still use it when my hair goes a week or so without a hair brush, but I try my best not to let it get as bad again. It makes it so pain-free and the smell is pleasant enough, though I’d probably still use it even if the smell was gross because it just works so well.
kimberley T.
Chula Vista, CA
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by kimberley T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow, this product is actually legit if you’ve ever been my hair stylist or friend you know how horrendous my hair is to brush. This product actually significantly easier to brush and now my hair feels smooth like butter best five dollars I’ve ever spent!!! 👏🏻👏🏻 I’m now eager to try more of their hair products!
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by Danielle F.
I have super long thin fine hair and this stuff works like magic. Just got it after I ran out of my favorite stuff (they only sell it at ULTA or online and I don’t have time to run far) this stuff is great!!! And smells fantastic too.
Michelle P.
San Diego, CA
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by Michelle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really good hair detangler. I use it right after I get out of the shower and it's much easier to comb my long hair. Without it, my hair knots up very easily. I use this detangler on my kids as well so I always have a couple bottles on hand. It smells really good too.
Sarah C.
U Saddle Riv, NJ
I don't use detangling products much because I don't need them for my hair. This product does a fine job but the smell of the product stunk (at least for me). It gets out knots easily but I'm very sensitive to smells so I try not to use this product often.
Alyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by Alyssa K.
I like this Not Your Mother’s Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler for my daughter’s hair. She has wavy, easily tangled hair and this works pretty well in getting the brush through smoothly. I spray her hair about 4-5 times and I’m able to detangle her hair with minimal effort and discomfort for her
Brooke F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My daughter always comes home with her beautiful curls all tangled and askew. This detangler helps to not only calm her and hair but to successfully untangle her unruly hair.
Katherine M.
Yonkers, NY
Is the best product, recommend, I use for densereden mi hair is fabulous, I buy other day because is good and I love for ever, not can miss, you can buy and see, was a the best opción for your life
Amanda S.
Lebanon, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is my holy grail! I have the worst tangled hair no matter how many times I brush it ! And this works amazing and smells wonderful too! I love that it’s not only affordable but it doesn’t make my hair feel gross and heavy from using it
Rebekah P.
Toledo, OH
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by Rebekah P.
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by Rebekah P.
Can someone say transformation?! All thanks to the one & only Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler my daughter (Sophia’s) dramatic bed hair is easily tamed on the daily. THANK YA JESUS. This little one inherited the messy sleeping habits and mediocre bed head genes from this momma... I mean, I didn’t ask for them so no need to point the finger here. 😂 Let me tell you, sleeping on our hair type only causes dryness on top of dryness (trust me, it’s possible), frizziness, angry tangles, and breakage. Thankfully, I discovered this reputable brand of detangler, prior to having to tame my little one’s hair, beginning a few months back. YOU GUYS, LOOK AT THIS BABE’S BED HEAD 😳😳😳 This detangler is the REAL DEAL. The unmanageable hair days are long gone! Long story long, I’ll leave it at that. LOL

171 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley B.