BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #3 in Detangling Treatments

All tied up in knots, and not just over a guy? Grab Knotty To Nice™ and all your twists and tangles can be turned into tasteful tresses. This conditioning formula will moisturize your hair and separate sticky locks leaving you with smooth hair and pain-free brushing. Infused with keratin protein this salon formula detangler will have you and your hair nice and neat...until you mess it up again (wink).

Buy on Walgreens*
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ohhh, how I love ALL products made by Not your mothers, literally I've bought every type of hair product they have to offer and have NEVER been disappointed! And the name of this one is so fitting, Knotty to nice. It works like a charm, and smells delightful! It doesn't matter if you spray onto wet, towel dried, or a little bit on dry hair, it does a great job of smoothing & detangling your hair. I love how silky smooth my hair is after using this, and a major plus is that it isn't oily, or make your hair feel hard and crunchy like some brands detanglers I've tried before. If you haven't tried something by Not your Mothers, you really should! Its quality hair products, that really work! And you can pick it up at the grocery store, or drug store for a decent price. I don't think I'd ever stop using their products, even when I find other brand's products that I love, I still buy and use this one faithfully! Absolutely love this stuff and the entire brand! 😍💖👱
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best It’s the best
Lacie A.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not used this exact spray I was trying to find the "not your mothers let it grow spray." It's a red bottle, and it smells amazing, it makes my hair smell very good and I really did notice my hair growing when I used it, also is a very good detangle spray. I didn't really like the shampoo and conditioner, I felt like it dried out my hair for some reason but I really love the sprays!
Janie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest and you may hate me for it, my hair doesn't tangle, I know I suck. But it's very thick and course, and I guess just too heavy to tangle. BUT I do use this on one of the little girls I babysit who has very thin tangley hair, and sensitive head go figure, and it works wonders! Makes brushing time so much easier since we started using this on her! Plus it smells amazing! A good buy in my opinion.
Chyna H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for wavy hair but since i have very thick curly hair, it wasn’t as easy to detangle. It’s very light weight but it does leave my hair feeling soft and smelling amazing, i usually use it as a leave in conditioner after using a heavier product to detangle.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get tangled in my hair all of the time! I have medium length wavy to curly hair and I live in a windy place. A recipe for disaster as far as tangles are concerned! This has helped me brush through those nasty knots, however. It’s a permanent staple in my beauty arsenal now.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this stuff! Does the job, never greasy, easy to use, great price. The packaging is really cute, too. Outside of it detangling my waist-length hair with ease and without much product, it smells absolutely fantastic! Makes my hair super soft as well.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome detangler! I recently purchased this and decided to give it a try since it’s so affordable and from a great brand and oh how happy I am that I did! It’s a light liquid so it doesn’t sit heavy on my hair and it has a nice light scent. It really worked well getting all of the tangles out. I have thin and fine hair and this worked perfectly!
Alex W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this detangler because it’s conditioning as well. Your hair doesn’t have a greasy feeling after using it, but it keeps your hair tangle free and hydrated. I have been using this for a few months now & will stay loyal to the brand.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brand! It’s really great I love their scents and also the packaging is the bomb dot com! I highly recommend this brand all of their products are fantastic! I think this product is my number one favorite detangler !
breanne b.
mauriceville
Beauty Junkie Expert
does this work on thick hair?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can an adult use this?
Lily R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking for a spray like this for weeks, is it actually worth it?
Rayanna J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product any good? My hair gets tangled continuously,and I NEED a solution. Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
Jennifer C.
Does this leave your hair oily by the end of the day? Or would uit be best to use only if u don't condition your hair before use?