BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #4 in Detangling Treatments

All tied up in knots, and not just over a guy? Grab Knotty To Nice™ and all your twists and tangles can be turned into tasteful tresses. This conditioning formula will moisturize your hair and separate sticky locks leaving you with smooth hair and pain-free brushing. Infused with keratin protein this salon formula detangler will have you and your hair nice and neat...until you mess it up again (wink).

Rae Q.
Rae Q.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is a MONSTER. No matter how many times I brush it, condition it, speak nicely to it, it just refuses to cooperate. I could move an inch and there would somehow be knots in my hair, and it's a total bird's nest/thorn bush at the end of a day. This product is a MIRACLE WORKER. I cannot speak highly enough about this. My entire life I've battled with combs and brushes (I will never forget having to cut a brush out of my hair 20 minutes before my aunt's wedding). This truly has been so helpful. I have very thick and very curly hair so I have to spray it quite liberally onto separate sections, but once I spray it so that my hair feels damp I am able to brush through the knots with almost no pain at all. It's amazing, it really is.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! It is super affordable and it works! It is easy to apply and to get into my hair. It feels very light and because it feels so light, I often feel like I didn't apply enough product. You any really over do it with this product because it is so light, which is actually really nice! I only wash my hair twice a week and use this immediately after washing the hair and it doesn't make my shirt look or feel gross the next day. I like the smell but it is barely noticeable and I'd actually love more scent to it.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I bought this product on a whim while I was grocery shopping. I wanted to try a detangler that wasn't very greasy or made my hair just feel like I dumped a bucket of grease on my head so I was little apprehensive with this purchase. I went home and tried it after my shower...holy cow! This is, by far, the best detangler I have ever used, like bar none! It doesn't make your hair greasy at all, smells amazing and made my hair feel 100 times better! I highly recommend this product!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell but I'm not sure if this really does much for my hair. I'm used to pretty heavy duty detanglers though and this is definitely a lighter one. The positives are that it is light and doesn't weigh my hair down, AND the yummy smell! So good! Negative is that it doesn't really detangle, for me at least, which is what it is supposed to do. I am going to continue to use this for the smell alone but will most likely not repurchase.
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim because I needed a hair detangler. It had a decent scent but I had to use so much of it to get it to help to do any detangling. They are very affordable and had some effectiveness for me anyway, I just had to use so much to help with detangling. But it was so worth the price. It does have its hits and misses but try it out and see if it can work for you and it didn't weigh my hair down at all.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Sacramento, CA
I love everything about this brand. I like to purchase a detangler mostly for my daughter, but for me at certain times too. Sometimes you've had your hair up in a messy bun all day and you take it down, and just don't have the energy to fight through your tangles.. Well, this is perfect. It has a nice scent, does it's job and then some, and it makes brushing my daughters hair tangle and pain free!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This knotting detangler, truly does work, not only does getting the knots out of my hair without any pain but I noticed that it also conditions which I was a little sketchy about. I have oily, thin, frizzy hair, so NYM is my holy grail in hair care. I will definitely repurchase when I run out, I also love how it's not expensive. Not to mention the packaging as always is adorable
Molly B.
Molly B.
Carmel, IN
My hair is very thick, wavy, and I have a VERY tender scalp. This detangler has been a life saver! It works very well and doesn't leave my hair greasy like other products tend to do. Will definitely purchase again.

The only downside is that I've found the scent takes a while to get used to. It's grown on me, but when I first started using it, it reminded me vaguely of chlorine.
Ingrid V.
Ingrid V.
I have a very long and thick indian hair.it takes about 10 -15 mins after each head bath just to detangle my full hair.I tried a few detangling sprays which are really expensive but I'm not satisfied. .after watching suggestions from amazon I thought I would give a try..tada....It worked amazing ..now it onlg takes 1 or 2 mins to detangle my whole hair....I'm super impressed...
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Killen , AL
Oh my goodness ya'll, this stuff smells absolutely amazing! Plus, it actually works. That seems like a simple concept, but my hair is for real thick, wavy, and frizzy, so it's a big deal when I find a detangler that actually helps. This stuff calms my crazy mane and works SO much better than anything else I've every tried. This product should be everyone's go-to detangler!
Lily R.
Lily R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking for a spray like this for weeks, is it actually worth it?
Rayanna J.
Rayanna J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product any good? My hair gets tangled continuously,and I NEED a solution. Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can an adult use this?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Does this leave your hair oily by the end of the day? Or would uit be best to use only if u don't condition your hair before use?
breanne b.
breanne b.
mauriceville
Beauty Junkie Expert
does this work on thick hair?