BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #12 in Detangling Treatments

All tied in knots, and not just over a guy? Grab Knotty to Nice and all your twist and tangles can be turned into tasteful tresses. This detangling formula will moisturzie your hair and separate sticky locks leaving you with smooth hair and pain-free brushing. Infused with Keratin protein, this salon formula leave-in conditioner will have you and your hair nice and neat… until you mess it up again (*wink*).

Buy on Walgreens*
Rossy S.
I dislike my hair so much BECAUSE it gets tangled but this conditioning detangler saved my life many times when I had longer hair. It dentangles easily and even if you spray a little too much product, your hair won't get goopy or sticky. It also doubles as a leave-in conditioner (though not really) but it leaves my hair feeling pretty soft and smooth with no tangles. I love that I can use this product on both wet and dry hair.
Nikki Z.
Lake Stevens
I use this on my daughter who has kinky waves and constantly tangly hair and i love it. Her hair is impossible to brush whether it’s wet or dry so i spray this after every bath and i can run my brush right through it. I also spray it on dry hair to brush through easily and pull it up in a tight pony and it smells awesome.
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler is a miracle detangler. I found this through a lot of trial and error with my daughters hair who has very thick (it is a whole horses tail when pulled into a ponytail) and curly hair. Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler was able to make a brush glide through her hair and remove all the knots. I would recommend Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler to any mother out there with a child who needs a great product to aid in brushing out their children's hair.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I have very long hair that curls towards the ends. It would get extremely unruly and I would have to spend half an hour brushing it out. I have used the NYM shampoo, conditioner, sea salt spray, and dry shampoo and have liked all of them, so I figured I would give this a try instead of ripping my hair out. It works extremely well. I use it before I take a shower to brush my hair out before shampooing. It smells great and is not heavy at all, although I wouldn't spray it on the roots as that may make them greasy.
Debbie H.
08754
Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detaingler is located in the hair care section of my Walgreens which is so convenient for me to make sure that I can always have enough in the house. I use this product daily after washing my hair to get the knots out to avoid hair breakage and split-ends. Once I saw how gentle it really was I started using it on my 2yr daughter. This made it so much easier to comb her hair. It has a beautiful scent. .very clean. .not overwhelming. I highly recommend this product.
brittany j.
Mishawaka , IN
This would have to be one of my favorite products from them! Works very well for my hair, seeing the results after I use this product is absolutely amazing. Makes my hair super soft and silky, definitely worth the buy and I’d buy it many more times.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Awesome detangler! I recently purchased this and decided to give it a try since it’s so affordable and from a great brand and oh how happy I am that I did! It’s a light liquid so it doesn’t sit heavy on my hair and it has a nice light scent. It really worked well getting all of the tangles out. I have thin and fine hair and this worked perfectly!
Kim F.
Absecon, NJ
This product is okay. It isn’t great at detangling my hair, but not terrible either. The scent is pleasant. Some of their other products are better. I overall like this product but it would not be my first choice for a detangler.
Hannah S.
Pleasant Hill , CA
I love this leave in conditioner/detangler! It smells so good and it makes it much easier to detangle my hair! My hair stylist told me I can use it as a heat protectant too, but I have yet to try that! This is my favorite leave in conditioner! Totally recommend!
Brandy B.
I don’t think I have tried anything bad from this brand yet. I love every product I have tried and will continue to purchase it. I usually put this on in the mornings or afternoon to freshen my hair up if need be. Love it.
breanne b.
mauriceville
does this work on thick hair?
Rayanna J.
Is this product any good? My hair gets tangled continuously,and I NEED a solution. Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
Lily R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking for a spray like this for weeks, is it actually worth it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can an adult use this?
Jennifer C.
Does this leave your hair oily by the end of the day? Or would uit be best to use only if u don't condition your hair before use?