BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #5 in Detangling Treatments

All tied up in knots, and not just over a guy? Grab Knotty To Nice™ and all your twists and tangles can be turned into tasteful tresses. This conditioning formula will moisturize your hair and separate sticky locks leaving you with smooth hair and pain-free brushing. Infused with keratin protein this salon formula detangler will have you and your hair nice and neat...until you mess it up again (wink).

Reviews (1907)
Buy on Walgreens*
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Ohhh, how I love ALL products made by Not your mothers, literally I've bought every type of hair product they have to offer and have NEVER been disappointed! And the name of this one is so fitting, Knotty to nice. It works like a charm, and smells delightful! It doesn't matter if you spray onto wet, towel dried, or a little bit on dry hair, it does a great job of smoothing & detangling your hair. I love how silky smooth my hair is after using this, and a major plus is that it isn't oily, or make your hair feel hard and crunchy like some brands detanglers I've tried before. If you haven't tried something by Not your Mothers, you really should! Its quality hair products, that really work! And you can pick it up at the grocery store, or drug store for a decent price. I don't think I'd ever stop using their products, even when I find other brand's products that I love, I still buy and use this one faithfully! Absolutely love this stuff and the entire brand! 😍💖👱
Gea B.
Morganton, NC
I use a lot of feta fling sprays but this one really works. When I was in hair school this was what I would use on the mannequins. We would do so many different things and processes and colors on the mannequins so you could imagine how tangled they would get. It worked really well to get the tangles out.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
The only redeeming quality this product has is its fantastic smell! But I don’t think it does any sort of detangling. Leaves my hair and my daughter’s hair greasy and weighed down no matter how little we spray on. Wish it worked better than it did because I love this brand for many other products!
Chyna H.
Charlotte, NC
This product is great for wavy hair but since i have very thick curly hair, it wasn’t as easy to detangle. It’s very light weight but it does leave my hair feeling soft and smelling amazing, i usually use it as a leave in conditioner after using a heavier product to detangle.
Shannon O.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It’s literally the only detangler I use because it’s the only one I need! It really works. I use it right when I get out of the shower while my hair is still wet and it makes brushing so easy! I have super knotty hair so it’s very impressive! It also smells amazing!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I get tangled in my hair all of the time! I have medium length wavy to curly hair and I live in a windy place. A recipe for disaster as far as tangles are concerned! This has helped me brush through those nasty knots, however. It’s a permanent staple in my beauty arsenal now.
Kimberly J.
Centreville, AL
My daughter’s hair loves the Not Your Mother’s brand! The detangler works so well on her hair!!! The only problem I have is it is drying to her hair but it’s nothing coconut oil can’t help! It works and does what I need it to do so we are happy with the formula!
brittany j.
mishawaka, Indiana
This would have to be one of my favorite products from them! Works very well for my hair, seeing the results after I use this product is absolutely amazing. Makes my hair super soft and silky, definitely worth the buy and I’d buy it many more times.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Awesome detangler! I recently purchased this and decided to give it a try since it’s so affordable and from a great brand and oh how happy I am that I did! It’s a light liquid so it doesn’t sit heavy on my hair and it has a nice light scent. It really worked well getting all of the tangles out. I have thin and fine hair and this worked perfectly!
Magdalena r.
Linden, NJ
Only detangling product I’ve used as an adult.! And the only one I will stick to that specifically works for detangling. It smells nice and sprays on evenly. Not expensive. Buy it at ulta , or any other store that carries not your mothers products
breanne b.
mauriceville
does this work on thick hair?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can an adult use this?
Lily R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking for a spray like this for weeks, is it actually worth it?
Rayanna J.
Is this product any good? My hair gets tangled continuously,and I NEED a solution. Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
Jennifer C.
Does this leave your hair oily by the end of the day? Or would uit be best to use only if u don't condition your hair before use?