Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler

All tied in knots, and not just over a guy? Grab Knotty to Nice and all your twist and tangles can be turned into tasteful tresses. This detangling formula will moisturzie your hair and separate sticky locks leaving you with smooth hair and pain-free brushing. Infused with Keratin protein, this salon formula leave-in conditioner will have you and your hair nice and neat… until you mess it up again (*wink*).

Does this leave a residue?
Does this really detangle?
How well does this detangle extra curly hair?? Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler!
How would you rate this product?
Toledo, OH
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by Rebekah P.
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by Rebekah P.
Can someone say transformation?! All thanks to the one & only Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler my daughter (Sophia’s) dramatic bed hair is easily tamed on the daily. THANK YA JESUS. This little one inherited the messy sleeping habits and mediocre bed head genes from this momma... I mean, I didn’t ask for them so no need to point the finger here. 😂 Let me tell you, sleeping on our hair type only causes dryness on top of dryness (trust me, it’s possible), frizziness, angry tangles, and breakage. Thankfully, I discovered this reputable brand of detangler, prior to having to tame my little one’s hair, beginning a few months back. YOU GUYS, LOOK AT THIS BABE’S BED HEAD 😳😳😳 This detangler is the REAL DEAL. The unmanageable hair days are long gone! Long story long, I’ll leave it at that. LOL
Kearny, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I have fine, straight hair. Lately I’ve been having issues with dryness and breakage, and tired of spending a ton of money on salon brands, I thought I would give this a try. I regret every last cent. The smell is horrible; it smells like children’s amoxicillin. And it does literally nothing to detangle my STRAIGHT, shoulder length hair. I probably used 20-30 sprays with zero results, other than smelling like a pharmacy. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone, and I’m a petty, petty girl.
Newark, DE
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by Eb Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is just meh, which surprised me because I love NYM’s products. It did make my hair feel softer and look shinier. However, you need to use SO MUCH to actually aid in detangling, which is the whole purpose of the product! By the time you get enough on your hair, its drenched and your hand is tired from pumping. Might be easier if they had the same pump on this as the beach babe texturizing spray.
Victorville , CA
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by Beth B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this detangler! My daughters have a lot of thin curly hair and I struggle combing it out and finding products to use on it that doesn’t cause a lot of build up. The tangles came out of my daughters hair faster than any product I have used in the past and it smells so good! I highly recommend this product!
Trumbull
Purchased at: ULTA
Not crazy about this product. Does work to detangle and makes combing wet hair much easier and safer. Lacks moisture I expect and want from a leave in conditioner— leaves hair feeling sticky after product is first applied and feels like I have to use a ton to get the moisture level that I want— and it’s still not enough. There are much better products out there— would not buy this again.
Purchased at: Amazon
To me this detangler is just ok. The scent is good, not great. Kind of a light citrus/orange smell. As for its effectiveness it’s just very mediocre. I spray and spray and spray and still have some difficulty getting tangles out. I don’t notice any conditioning from it either. I’ve used better detanglers in the past so will not be repurchasing this one.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
this product gets the job done, however i do feel like there’s other brands that work a little better for my hair type (thin/straight). I do love that it gives a hint of shine when applying i can give it that. But with that being said overall i will finish it till the bottle is completed done, but maybe won’t be purchasing again, only because other brands work better for me, just a personal preference (-:
Lees Summit , MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Not Your Mother’s is one of my favorite brands for the products and the price! I usually buy them at ulta and target. I love the knotty to nice conditioning detangler because my hair tangles after washing and I don’t want to damage my hair. Plus this makes my hair soft as well. It’s priced well and does what it’s supposed to!
East Hartford
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this “magical” spray! It works soooo well in getting the knots out of my daughters hair. Can spray it on wet or dry hair. Does not dry her hair out at all. Had a bit of a citrus scent to it but only when you spray it. The smell does not stick to the hair. Highly recommend this product and I will for sure but it again!
Chula Vista , CA
Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler uploaded by kimberley T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow, this product is actually legit if you’ve ever been my hair stylist or friend you know how horrendous my hair is to brush. This product actually significantly easier to brush and now my hair feels smooth like butter best five dollars I’ve ever spent!!! 👏🏻👏🏻 I’m now eager to try more of their hair products!

161 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lakewood, OH
il y a un mois
Gloria Y. • il y a un mois
It didn’t even detangle my straight hair. Don’t waste your time or money!