BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #4 in Detangling Treatments

All tied in knots, and not just over a guy? Grab Knotty to Nice and all your twist and tangles can be turned into tasteful tresses. This detangling formula will moisturzie your hair and separate sticky locks leaving you with smooth hair and pain-free brushing. Infused with Keratin protein, this salon formula leave-in conditioner will have you and your hair nice and neat… until you mess it up again (*wink*).

Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I struggle after my showers with tangly hair, I have found that Not your mother’s products work really well for my thick hair. I bought this at Ulta for $12 along with another hair product by not your mothers and I have been loving it!!!! My hair is so thick and long , I have a lot of hair to comb through & my head is tender so it hurts to have knots in my hair. This product really does the job and detangles my hair without leaving behind that greasy residue like most do. I really appreciate how this smells , it’s very delightful. Overall this product is so worth the price point & I highly recommend it to all.
Kerri D.
Not your mothers knotty to nice Conditioning do you Tangler works wonders for hydrating your hair and for curly hair it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling absolutely fabulous I haven’t found a detangler/conditioning that I can compare to not your mothers. Overall I give it an 11 out of 10 I highly recommend this product and purchase it at least once every other month
Danielle P.
Rohnert Park
Best detangler I’ve ever tried! I have never had luck in the past finding one that actually works. It gets my knots out with such ease, and leaves my hair feeling so soft. And I really love the smell. Would highly recommend. Best part is it’s affordable. Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
Rossy S.
I dislike my hair so much BECAUSE it gets tangled but this conditioning detangler saved my life many times when I had longer hair. It dentangles easily and even if you spray a little too much product, your hair won't get goopy or sticky. It also doubles as a leave-in conditioner (though not really) but it leaves my hair feeling pretty soft and smooth with no tangles. I love that I can use this product on both wet and dry hair.
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler is a miracle detangler. I found this through a lot of trial and error with my daughters hair who has very thick (it is a whole horses tail when pulled into a ponytail) and curly hair. Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler was able to make a brush glide through her hair and remove all the knots. I would recommend Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler to any mother out there with a child who needs a great product to aid in brushing out their children's hair.
Emma G.
I like this product for the most part for my 6yr old thick long hair. You don't have to apply to much or be generous because a little does a long way. For the price range at Ulta $9 to $11 and usually have pretty good sales on hair products. The smell is good, the conditioning leaves hair smooth but natural, helps with most fly aways and frizz. I would buy again.
Jessica H.
I personally do not like this brands shampoo and conditioner, but their detangler and 10 in 1 spray were amazing. Made my hair not frizzy all day long and was not heavy at all. I could go 2-3 days without washing and my hair remained in a great shape.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detaingler is located in the hair care section of my Walgreens which is so convenient for me to make sure that I can always have enough in the house. I use this product daily after washing my hair to get the knots out to avoid hair breakage and split-ends. Once I saw how gentle it really was I started using it on my 2yr daughter. This made it so much easier to comb her hair. It has a beautiful scent. .very clean. .not overwhelming. I highly recommend this product.
brittany j.
Mishawaka , IN
This would have to be one of my favorite products from them! Works very well for my hair, seeing the results after I use this product is absolutely amazing. Makes my hair super soft and silky, definitely worth the buy and I’d buy it many more times.
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
Love love love this brand smells so good and I love the way it makes my hair feel it also leave it super soft when my hair drys. And I love how it has a conditioner in it as well Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
breanne b.
mauriceville
does this work on thick hair?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Can an adult use this?
Rayanna J.
Is this product any good? My hair gets tangled continuously,and I NEED a solution. Not Your Mother's® Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
Lily R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking for a spray like this for weeks, is it actually worth it?
Jennifer C.
Conroe, TX
Does this leave your hair oily by the end of the day? Or would uit be best to use only if u don't condition your hair before use?