BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Get the style and hair that you deserve with Kinky Moves Leave-In Conditioner from Not Your Mother's. Created specifically to solve all your hair care needs, Not Your Mother's caters to both young and seasoned hair. with its sleek, fun design and quality ingredients, you'll find you fall in love with their innovative products.

Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves™ Leave-In Conditioner

Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves™ Leave-In Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
leeann G.
Dallas
My hair is naturally curly, but it frizzes and looks overall terrible if I just let it dry natural. This product leaves my hair smooth and soft, but not greasy. It's super affordable, especially if Ulta is having a sale. I don't have to use much of it even though my hair is super thick. One bottle lasts a long time.
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I didn’t really like this it left my gear oily amd greasy it’s one of the more pricy products at least I think so with my budget you can find it at Walmart I wouldn’t recommend if you already naturally have greasy oily hair
Marissa g.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this because it was affordable, and I love finding new products to work into my rountine. I have extremely curly thick hair so this left my hair feeling heavy and I was not a fan of the smell. My daughter however has thiner hair and this product works perfect on her loose curls and four year old her thinks it smells amazing so I use it in her routine often.
Felicia H.
Fort Edward, NY
I have super curly hair, and this is perfect for my hair as a cheap alternative to leave it soft, smooth, and frizz free throughout the day. It’s affordable, widely available, and is a great solution to unmanageable hair. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Cassandra J.
I have used this in the spray version (pink bottle) and I love how it also detangles my hair but keeps my curls looking healthy, although my hair is damaged from dying/bleaching. I use it right after showering and I also love the scent of it.
Brooke N.
I have tried this product for scrunching my hair and it has work fairly well! It smelled good and lasted all day! It’s good for hydration. It definitely met my expectations and I would purchase it again!
Amanda C.
Bay Shore, NY
Great product, very sad i can’t find it anymore. Super thick and creamy and smells amazing. Was my go-to leave in, now i have to find a new one and i have had no luck finding something i like as much.
Tiffany G.
catlettsburg
Its pretty good. I wish it were a thicker consistency with a little bit more slip but overall it was good. It did the job. Its a lot more affordable than some of the other leave ins ive used.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Jordan B.
Marion
This is the best leaving conditioner I have ever tried I have extremely curly hair and I always like to leave the leave in conditioner in my hair to help it from getting too dry this conditioner of my curls be light and bouncy and helps keep my hair from becoming crazy during the day I highly recommend this to anybody with curly hair that’s looking for an easy way to make manage it.
Aschia L.
FAIRMONT, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
who all uses Not Your Mothers hair supplies? Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves™ Leave-In Conditioner
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Why is this in the "pets" section?
heather r.
Andjoua R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wondering why this is #2 in "bird seed" tho lol !

Amazon