BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Get the style and hair that you deserve with Kinky Moves Leave-In Conditioner from Not Your Mother's. Created specifically to solve all your hair care needs, Not Your Mother's caters to both young and seasoned hair. with its sleek, fun design and quality ingredients, you'll find you fall in love with their innovative products.

Marissa g.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this because it was affordable, and I love finding new products to work into my rountine. I have extremely curly thick hair so this left my hair feeling heavy and I was not a fan of the smell. My daughter however has thiner hair and this product works perfect on her loose curls and four year old her thinks it smells amazing so I use it in her routine often.
Felicia H.
Fort Edward, NY
I have super curly hair, and this is perfect for my hair as a cheap alternative to leave it soft, smooth, and frizz free throughout the day. It’s affordable, widely available, and is a great solution to unmanageable hair. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Cassandra J.
I have used this in the spray version (pink bottle) and I love how it also detangles my hair but keeps my curls looking healthy, although my hair is damaged from dying/bleaching. I use it right after showering and I also love the scent of it.
Brooke N.
I have tried this product for scrunching my hair and it has work fairly well! It smelled good and lasted all day! It’s good for hydration. It definitely met my expectations and I would purchase it again!
Amanda C.
Bay Shore, NY
Great product, very sad i can’t find it anymore. Super thick and creamy and smells amazing. Was my go-to leave in, now i have to find a new one and i have had no luck finding something i like as much.
Tiffany G.
catlettsburg
Its pretty good. I wish it were a thicker consistency with a little bit more slip but overall it was good. It did the job. Its a lot more affordable than some of the other leave ins ive used.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I love be the not your mother’s kinky moves line. This cream did not work for my hair but it did for my daughter’s. It smells soooo good. The grape seed oil in it smells so amazing. We use this after we wash her hair and it keeps her curls soft and moisturized. It is lasting us forever but when we run out we will definitely repurchase
Madeline S.
I love all the Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves hair products. They all smell amazing. I use this leave in conditioner after I get out of the shower and it seems to help with frizz. For me, a little bit goes a long way.  Other NYM products go pretty quickly, but this one lasted a while, maybe 6 months or so.
Jocelyn M.
Kingston, PA
I love the Not Your Mother's brand. This Kinky Moves Leave in does wonders for my hair! It leaves it soft and shiny. My only problem is the smell. I don't like it too much.
Aschia L.
FAIRMONT, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
who all uses Not Your Mothers hair supplies? Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves™ Leave-In Conditioner
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Will this work for straight hair? Like putting this in after o curl it?
Andjoua R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wondering why this is #2 in "bird seed" tho lol !
heather r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this work better than its a 10 leave in? Need to find something less expensive that works!
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Why is this in the "pets" section?

Amazon