BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Curly haired girls rejoice! No more sad waves & curls. A shampoo made just for you. Kinky Moves will become all you need for your crazy curly hair routine. This sulfate-free shampoo will cleanse your hair with fewer suds and without stripping your hair of its natural oils. It’ll tame frizz and keep your curls beautiful and bouncy (just like you!). Infused with grape seed and jasmine your hair will be refreshed and prepped for conditioning.

Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
I love it! It actually keeps my frizz down when I put it in my hair and it does really well coverage wise! I have naturally curly hair and I don't use heat so air dried bouncy curls are a must and this exceeds expectations! Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream
Hannah B.
Morganton
Absolutely amazing product! Most curling creams leave my hair crunchy but this one leaves it touchable smooth. The scent is intoxicating and the package is pleasing to the eye. By far my favorite hair products.
Ariana M.
I love Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves™ Curl Defining Shampoo! This shampoo is excellent quality and not too expensive! My hair has changed with age but for several years I had ringlet curls and this was my go to shampoo! Love the brand and have not tried a product I was disappointed with by this company!
Calla S.
Scottsdale
Love love love! This is a great product for beach waves and curly hair! It doesn’t leave a thick oily Residue! Soaks into the hair nicely and holds curl! Also looks dry unlike the 80’s gel look😅
Lauren B.
Yesss this not your.mothers for curling your curls works wonders. It has an amazing grapseed smell that actually gives your curls the boost they need to turn to ringlets. This is an amazing curling cream just wish it was in a bigger bottle bc I have a lot of hair. Other Wise it's amazing.
Ashlee A.
I really like this, but I wish it wasn't so sticky. It works wonderfully to tame my wild, frizzy curls but it causes major build up and is super hard to wash out of my thick hair. It smells good, the price is really pretty cheap, and it serves its purpose.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Not your mothers kinky moves for curly hair is something I use on a daily for my daughter who seriously has very curly hair I love how this works instantly, leaves her hair fleeing & looking super soft & shiny. This shampoo hands up the best
Stella D.
Aurora, CO
This did not work for me at all. I do not have extremely curly hair however this stuff was way to greasy for my thick long wavy hair. Maybe if I had more curl? I would sadly not buy this one again as it looked like I rubbed crisco oil in my locks.
Brittany G.
Indian Trail
I love this stuff so much! I usually apply this after I’ve dried my hair and before I use my curling iron or curling wand. The serum helps to hold my curls without leaving a sticky hardened residue that hair sprays sometimes leave!
Jess💮 M.
Boone , NC
I have curly hair and sometimes when i use the wrong shampoo or one that does not agree with me and makes my hair flat looking or frizzy. I use this product to help give my curls an extra boost and curl!
Martha L.
Brownsville, Texas
Are the other products of this line as good as the Shampoo is?
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
I've been wanting to try this, but some shampoos that are for curls, just don't do the job. How does this do with your curls??
Kathryn F.
Waco, TX
If you tried this did it make a difference? When my hair dries after showering it literally DRIES my curls are NOT pretty looks frizzy so I'm wondering if this would work
Kimberly C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would this product be safe for permed hair? Has anyone with a perm used this product and had good results/ lack of reversal of the perm treatment?
Rachel W.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this stuff sulfate free, and free of all the other crap that tends to be in typical curly hair shampoos?

Walmart