BeautyHairHair ProductsNot Your Mother's
Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Shampoo

Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves™ Curl Defining Shampoo

Curly haired girls rejoice! No more sad waves & curls. A shampoo made just for you. Kinky Moves will become all you need for your crazy curly hair routine. This sulfate-free shampoo will cleanse your hair with fewer suds and without stripping your hair of its natural oils. It’ll tame frizz and keep your curls beautiful and bouncy (just like you!). Infused with grape seed and jasmine your hair will be refreshed and prepped for conditioning.

How would you rate this product concerning natural curls? Looking for a good shampoo to define my curls.
Is it help for frizzy curls too ?? I have curly hair but it frizz out after drying??
Would this product be safe for permed hair? Has anyone with a perm used this product and had good results/ lack of reversal of the perm treatment?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves™ Curl Defining Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Darby N.
naples
Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves™ Curl Defining Shampoo uploaded by Darby N.
Not You Mothers is one of the only hair products I use. I struggled finding a good curl refiner that controlled frizz and doesn't cake up. I use it in addition with the curl talk cream and it makes my curls bouncy and my frizz is gone. This is a go to is you have curls and stubborn frizz!
Sierra W.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a good product but if you have kinky curly hair, you might as well just buy their curl talk line, it’s much better in my opinion and really helps form your curls, in my opinion this one just doesn’t work as well but it’s not bad
Any S.
Waleska, GA
I use this product when I get out of the shower on sopping wet hair, squeeze out the excess and start diffusing. It defines my curls and helps them not frizz, while adding a soft cast before scrunching out the crunch. Leaves my hair soft with enough volume that turns heads.
Dakota V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you want to add that extra something to you’re curly hair this product goes way past competitors ,with its long lasting scent ,it applies very smoothly and does wonders for my hair, doesn’t make it too dry or frizzy either !!❤️❤️
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,436 reviews
Im a huge fan of not your mothere hair this stuff is great it keep my curls looking super good i also use the mouse tooo . Not sure Id improve it i love it as is
Nancy  M.
Monticello, KY
One of my favs. I have super long and thick hair. I rub some of this cream through my hair and it's like magic. It just helps it curl right up. I have hair that's somewhere between straight and wavy. So a little of this works miracles. And it stays all day. I like the fresh scent and that it isn't ridiculously expensive.
Carrie J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Purchased at: CVS
Love the smell, love how much it hydrates, love that it’s free of the stuff that’s bad for your hair and full of the stuff that’s good for your hair! This is widely available and well priced! I love the effects on my long, wavy, thick hair!
Pamela M.
Vancouver, WA
I will use this strictly for its fragrance, it smells so good. And it’s great for taming curly hair frizzies. I would highly recommend out of all Not Your Mothers products.
Angela P.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells soooooooooooo good ♥️😘 It's also a pretty decent curl cream it's not the most amazing I've ever used but it does the job. I feel this would work very well for wavy hair to give it some extra texture. For me I cannot not use it as a stand alone product but I like having it on hand.
Lauren  M.
Walterboro, SC
I love This product! It's cheap and they smell good and it gets the job done! I use this on my hair when it is still damp. Then I wrap it into two or three buns (depending on how long or how much hair you have.) And I let it air dry and when you take it down, it leaves my very straight hair into loose waves.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...