Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves™ Curl Defining Conditioner uploaded by Abigail G.Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves™ Curl Defining Conditioner uploaded by SoCalMomofTwo T.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Curly haired girls rejoice! No more sad waves & curls. A conditioner made just for you. Kinky Moves will become all you need for your crazy curly hair routine. This ultra-rich conditioner will moisturize those curls while encouraging natural shine that’s soft to the touch. It’ll tame frizz and keep your curls beautiful and bouncy (just like you!). Infused with grape seed, jasmine and olive fruit oil your hair will be lusciously prepped for styling or to be left au naturaaaaal.

Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
The packaging of this product is so cute! It is appealing and grabs your attention right off. The product it’s self did not add enough hold or definition for my curls. I would recommend it more for girls with wavy vs curly hair.
Claire F.
This brand is awesome! It’s super affordable and it smells good and it doesn’t weigh down my super curly hair. When I can’t afford my salon products I always go with not your mothers. Some grocery stores have it but I can always count on ulta having it in stock as well.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
This smells great. It helps my wave/curls to not looks so flat or snarly. It is good with keeping things smooth and pretty. It adds a nice shine and makes my hair soft
Caitlyn R.
I didnt like this condition. It left my hair really greasy afterwards. Like I couldn’t wash all of it out. I have more oily scalp than dry. It felt like it weighed my hair down.
Kristina S.
Lakewood, WA
This smells amazing. I like that it feel silky and watery on my fingers. I feel it does a decent job with helping my curls form and stay as well as helping with some of the frizz. But this does seem to stick in my hair and give me a hair time in my next shower session.
Gabriella M.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells great, but I feel like Not Your Mothers leaves a bit of a residue on your hair. I've tried to rinse endlessly, but will stick to using only their dry shampoo. Their dry shampoo is my favorite! I'm jist not a fan of their liquid shampoo and conditioners
Darian W.
P C Beach, FL
“ I don’t scrunch no more I make kinky moves” lol not your mothers is one of my favorite brands, and I love this curl define condition. It makes it to where I don’t have to use so much product in my hair like I usually would.
Megan K.
The truth! I love this product. It's for all my naturalistas everywhere! This keeps you curls so cute and luxurious! I love the fact that it smells so damn good. The product can be found everywhere and it's really not too expensive
Candice F.
This is the best curling cream I have EVER used. I highly recommend it. It doesn’t take a lot to get beautiful locks that are able to be maintained all day. It’s a thin consistency and it smells really good.
Jesusita L.
I really did not like this conditioner. It was very watery and Didnt feel like it was conditioning very well. I also don't like the fake grape scent. I know it said grape seed.. but I wasn't expecting that.
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL
Would I use this if I want curls in my hair? Like when I get out of the shower?