Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY

Does this work really good? Or does it just make your hair hard?
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
June 19, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
It doesn't leave your hair hard or crunchy at all! It smells like grapes and is soft when you apply it to your hair.
Katie L.
Katie L.
June 13, 2016, 2:47 p.m.
It did not make my hair hard at all, I got nice luscious curls from it that look natural.
Trovia B.
Trovia B.
May 28, 2015, 10:03 p.m.
It makes my hair hard and crunchy
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
July 12, 2014, 7:18 p.m.
It really works! It doesn't make your hair hard. It leaves your curls or waves bouncy. You should try you will really like it. Plus the smell is great too :)
Carly J.
Carly J.
May 30, 2014, 6:53 p.m.
It made my hair slightly crunchy but I used a lot because my hair isn't naturally super curly only wavy
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
May 12, 2014, 4:18 p.m.
I adore this stuff! It really does work well. This is all I use, and I swear by it. I always get compliments on my hair. It does not try hard, it is a soft hold defining creme. So, curls will be soft, touchable, silky, and shiny. This product beats down frizz without drying hard, and it defines really well.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Feb. 18, 2014, 8:41 p.m.
It works pretty good. Sometimes I feel like I still need mousse...but the smell is a bit strong.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Dec. 28, 2013, 10:53 p.m.
Absolutely NO crunch, just soft, bouncy, non-frizzy curls that smell AMAZING! And my hair is a SUPER tight (think Merida) type curl!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Jan. 17, 2013, 5:46 a.m.
Not crunchy AT ALL!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Jan. 14, 2013, 6:27 a.m.
No, it doesn't make your hair hard. It creates very natural and pretty curls and waves.
Kalyn P.
Kalyn P.
Jan. 8, 2013, 6:55 a.m.
It does not make your hair hard or crunchy at all. It creates soft, natural looking curls.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Dec. 14, 2012, 3:47 a.m.
I want to know the answer to this one! Someone answer!

Join Now