Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
Does this work really good? Or does it just make your hair hard?
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
1 year, 5 months ago
It doesn't leave your hair hard or crunchy at all! It smells like grapes and is soft when you apply it to your hair.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Mattapoisett, MA
1 year, 5 months ago
It did not make my hair hard at all, I got nice luscious curls from it that look natural.
Trovia B.
Trovia B.
OHATCHEE, ALABAMA
2 years, 5 months ago
It makes my hair hard and crunchy
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Brownsville, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
It really works! It doesn't make your hair hard. It leaves your curls or waves bouncy. You should try you will really like it. Plus the smell is great too :)
Carly J.
Carly J.
3 years, 5 months ago
It made my hair slightly crunchy but I used a lot because my hair isn't naturally super curly only wavy
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
3 years, 6 months ago
I adore this stuff! It really does work well. This is all I use, and I swear by it. I always get compliments on my hair. It does not try hard, it is a soft hold defining creme. So, curls will be soft, touchable, silky, and shiny. This product beats down frizz without drying hard, and it defines really well.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
3 years, 9 months ago
It works pretty good. Sometimes I feel like I still need mousse...but the smell is a bit strong.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grovetown, GA
3 years, 10 months ago
Absolutely NO crunch, just soft, bouncy, non-frizzy curls that smell AMAZING! And my hair is a SUPER tight (think Merida) type curl!
Nicole C.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Natural Brg, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
No, it doesn't make your hair hard. It creates very natural and pretty curls and waves.