BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #12 in Hair Cream

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Don’t let your sad waves & curls get you all in a knot. Kinky Moves helps encourage natural curls by giving them that extra oomph they so desperately need. It eliminates frizz and flyaways to show your true locks. Infused with natural grape seed & jasmine this salon formula will add the extra bounce to your step and your hair.

Breezy C.
I love this! I have a hard time finding hair products for my curly hair because the years of flat ironing I did have left it in a state more than wavy but not quite as curly as it used to be. I find that some creams are way too heavy and weigh my hair down while others don't do enough and cause me to have a huge ball of frizz/poof by the time my hairs done drying. Not only does this have a clever name, its just the right texture for my curl pattern and keeps it light and bouncy while maintaining the integrity of my curls. A little goes a long way so you dont have to keep piling it on to get it to give results. Another thing I like is that because it goes so far, I don't find that it makes my hair slippery or greasy looking, instead, it just adds a healthy amount of moisture and hold to my hair. All in all great product.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Light weight, non greasy curl defining cream. This product did not weigh down my curls and depending on ow I wanted to wear my hair allowed the the versatility to style it multiple ways. My curls were bid and Bold when using a curling wand, and much smaller and more wavy when allowed to dry naturally or with a diffuser. I have included a picture to show my hair without using Boldify...look how ugly, frizzy and stringy it looks there isnt any volume to my hair at all. The 2nd picture is when I used Boldify with a curling wand, which I will say did leave my hair feeling very smooth and shiny. The last picture is me with just my natural hair with a bit of Boldify. I just let it dry on its own. My curls are not crunchy, stiff or hard at all they bounce and move easily. I really like this product and I have actually found that it works better than my previous Curl cream which was: CATWALK by TiGi- Curls Rock Amplifier.
This product will last me a while because it only takes about a quarter size amount for me to reach the results that you see in the pictures.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Not Your Mother’s is such an awesome affordable haircare brand! I use many of their products and this was recommended to me by my sister. I have wavy/curly hair and this is the best product I have found in the lower price range that defines the curls without making them crunchy or greasy or weighed down. This goes on damp hair after it’s been combed through- brush t through with your fingers and scrunch and then blow dry upside down or even let air dry!
Ritu S.
This product is great if you have curly hair! It’s a bit sticky, but it works! It smells like grapes and you can get so much out of this product. It’s pretty cheap and great for the summer. This is a nice way to define curls and it’s great for on the go purposes!
Allison S.
I have used this product for several years and have purchased through WalMart and Ulta. In the past, the smell of this product was a really strong grape scent (think like grape cough medicine) but the last bottle I purchased had a somewhat different smell (perhaps they reformulated the scent?) either of the scents is pleasant to me. This product is a curling cream that offers a lightweight and flexible hold. I work this product through my wet hair, scrunch, and then allow to air dry. I love that this product holds without making my hair crunchy. I have used quite a few bottles of this product and I will continue purchasing and recommending this product.
Mishaal S.
Obsessed with this cream! I could never find anything that worked with my damaged, frizzy hair and this answered all my prayers! I use it in combination with a few other products and it makes my curls look sooooo good! Highly recommend ! Is slightly sticky but for the way it makes my hair look, I'm perfectly okay with that!
Paola A.
brooklyn
Tried this product to see what the hype was about have been using it for 2 weeks now and I can say that it gives my hair that moisture it needs and it doesn’t make it look dry which is always a plus. Also good to do updos if you don’t like using gel, doesn’t leave a hard cast on your hair.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Like usually the smell of the product is really going to do it for me. So i usually have to be able to handle or love the scent of its it is going to be a leave in like this. I like grape seed which is what this smells like and it works well i just gotta work it in well and use a towel to scrunch it.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I love this stuff it’s very good for you hair . It smells really good to !! I recommend this to everyone ! It’s works very good on hair . I love this better than anything else , I will buy again . It’s a good deal to
brianna m.
Did not enjoy the outcome of this product or the smell. Love the brand and the packaging but this just wasn't as effective as their other products are for me. Super affordable and you get a lot of product for the price but it did nothing for me. will not buy again.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
Does this work really good? Or does it just make your hair hard?
Jo C.
Saint Paul, MN
Would this work for biracial 3c curls?
Marilene V.
Does it really defines the curls or is it an product that leaves white speckles in your hair?
wanda f.
Rentz, GA
If you leave your hair air dry does it get hard crunchy and still looks wet
Kiki R.
Stanton, NE
Does this leave hair with a crunchy feeling?

back