BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Don’t let your sad waves & curls get you all in a knot. Kinky Moves helps encourage natural curls by giving them that extra oomph they so desperately need. It eliminates frizz and flyaways to show your true locks. Infused with natural grape seed & jasmine this salon formula will add the extra bounce to your step and your hair.

Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Light weight, non greasy curl defining cream. This product did not weigh down my curls and depending on ow I wanted to wear my hair allowed the the versatility to style it multiple ways. My curls were bid and Bold when using a curling wand, and much smaller and more wavy when allowed to dry naturally or with a diffuser. I have included a picture to show my hair without using Boldify...look how ugly, frizzy and stringy it looks there isnt any volume to my hair at all. The 2nd picture is when I used Boldify with a curling wand, which I will say did leave my hair feeling very smooth and shiny. The last picture is me with just my natural hair with a bit of Boldify. I just let it dry on its own. My curls are not crunchy, stiff or hard at all they bounce and move easily. I really like this product and I have actually found that it works better than my previous Curl cream which was: CATWALK by TiGi- Curls Rock Amplifier.
This product will last me a while because it only takes about a quarter size amount for me to reach the results that you see in the pictures.
Allison S.
I have used this product for several years and have purchased through WalMart and Ulta. In the past, the smell of this product was a really strong grape scent (think like grape cough medicine) but the last bottle I purchased had a somewhat different smell (perhaps they reformulated the scent?) either of the scents is pleasant to me. This product is a curling cream that offers a lightweight and flexible hold. I work this product through my wet hair, scrunch, and then allow to air dry. I love that this product holds without making my hair crunchy. I have used quite a few bottles of this product and I will continue purchasing and recommending this product.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Like usually the smell of the product is really going to do it for me. So i usually have to be able to handle or love the scent of its it is going to be a leave in like this. I like grape seed which is what this smells like and it works well i just gotta work it in well and use a towel to scrunch it.
Tori M.
Franklin, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product for taking frizz and defining my 2C/3A curls. I’m happy they changed the smell of the product, the previous smell was overwhelming and nauseating. A bottle of this product goes a long way. I personally use leave in conditioner, then this curl cream, and finish off with a bit of mousse. This product holds well without any of the dreaded crunch and works well even in 90 Degree heat and humidity.
Reonna W.
Fontana, CA
Loose fluffy curls all day !!!! It defined my curls like mouse normally does but it didn’t give it the moose feeling. It wasn’t hard and stiff after applying but more so fluffy and light weight
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love love love this product! You cannot in my opinion find anything better to make your limp waves into curly kinky curly hair when you want buy extra bounce and something different for your hair. I dare you to try it. What I do is towel dry my hair I put the cream on my hair I held my head upside down and I scrunch all my hair together until I have it in a bun and then I wrapped a scrunchie around my hair couple times I sleep on it and I let it dry when I take it down it's just so curly and bouncy and it's wonderful!
Lynn B.
1,000 reviews
I tried this after reading reviews. I wanted a curl enhancing product for my fine, wavy hair. I wanted something that wouldn’t cause crunchy curls. This is a thick white cream. It has a pleasant light scent. This didn’t work as well as other products. My hair wasn’t as curly and there was still some crunchy curls. It is unlikely that I’d buy it again. My hair felt dry and frizzy the next day. I’m glad that I only paid $3.99 and that it is a smaller tube. I bought it at my local grocery store.
Mishaal S.
Obsessed with this cream! I could never find anything that worked with my damaged, frizzy hair and this answered all my prayers! I use it in combination with a few other products and it makes my curls look sooooo good! Highly recommend ! Is slightly sticky but for the way it makes my hair look, I'm perfectly okay with that!
Karla C.
Plano, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have naturally curly hair, and I had been looking for a product that would actually shape and add volume to my hair without it being out of control. This product is super light on your hair and it leaves it feeling extremely soft! It defines your curls and it gives them bounce. I definitely will continue to buy this product!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great product for those of us with girls who want soft bouncy non-frizzy curls. I'm so very happy someone finely developed a product for the average population to purchase at a price that's not sky high. Thank you!
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
Does this work really good? Or does it just make your hair hard?
Jo C.
Saint Paul, MN
Would this work for biracial 3c curls?
Marilene V.
Does it really defines the curls or is it an product that leaves white speckles in your hair?
Kiki R.
Stanton, NE
Does this leave hair with a crunchy feeling?
Amber P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
How good does this stuff work and where can I get it? I need a good product for when I don't want to do anything to me hair really!