BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Do you hear the sirens? Has someone called CODE BLUE on your hair? Then it’s time for a trip to the emergency groom… I mean room. (*wink*) Intensive Hair Unit is infused with carrot root extract to assist in the repair of damaged, troubled hair, reviving lifeless hair back to its original healthy state. Doctor’s Orders: Use this premium, deep conditioning, moisturizing treatment once a week to give your hair a clean bill of health!

Jackie K.
I use this product about once a week. I have very fine hair and using too much conditioner weighs my hair down, but using the intensive care unit once a week really helps my hair to feel smooth and healthy. It also smells really good!I
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
Does your hair need a 9-1-1 saving. Well this is your product!!! My hair was sooo damaged from coloring and heat until I used this product. My hair has never felt healthier!!! Worth every penny which is great because it’s supper affordable.
Michaela B.
Northfield
I have medium-length, blonde, curly, very dry hair.  1-2/week I use a conditioning mask instead of regular conditioner for my hair.  I tried this product.  The bottle is really small.  It lasted me about 3 weeks.  I didn't think there was enough product given the price I paid.  I also didn't seem to do much for my hair.  It definitely wasn't INTENSIVE as the title claims.  I thought it was equivalent to a regular conditioner.  My hair didn't seem any more moisturized. I was rather disappointed by this product.  I have pretty tangly hair also, and I had to apply quiet a bit of product to detangle my hair.  The scent is ok.  Just overall a very average product.  I will not be buying again.
Emily C.
Fairfield
I tried this product a few months ago after I got done with swimming season. I always wear a swim cap but my hair still gets tangled and frizzy. I bought this at Walmart because I had heard good things about the brand and my hair needed some help.  I love the way it smelled, but after it was time to rinse, I didn't notice much of a difference. My hair was a bit softer, but the next day I wouldn't have been able to tell I had used anything. While the price is good, I would go with another hair repair treatment in the future.
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
WOW! I just bought this product on a whim because Im obsessed with NYM products and I saw this one in the store and I had never seen it before. I used it for the first time last night and what a difference! It is a leave-in , rinse-out treatment. I applied a good amount to my ends and left it in for 3 minutes then rinsed out. My hair feels SO SMOOTH. I dont know how I havent discovered this product before. Ive already recommended it to my friends!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have used many "Not Your Mothers" products before and really enjoy them. I get them at Ulta because a lot of the time they'll have a good deal, either way, it's a affordable and good quality hair line. This product leaves my hair soft and silky and leaves it smelling sooo good! I also love that over time it has made my hair healthier and easier to manage. Like this product a lot!  Not Your Mother's® Intensive Hair Unit Renewal Treatment
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
The smell is fantastic and it works great. Normally I have a hard time with hair care but this is definitely a go too. It helps with dead ends. The price is a great price definitely worth it.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I actually use this more often than I should. In the summer I swim a lot and the chlorine or salt water may be hard on my hair. I put this all over it I felt my hair has been exposed to too much. It makes your hair silly and not greasy. It even smells very well.
Jessie K.
Portland, OR
It left my hair so shiny and silky and soft. It's very easy to use. There's no measuring or mixing of anything. It's just ready to go straight in your hair. And it smells so good.
Bri N.
Rancho Cucamonga
This product is very good when being applied to wet hair. Since I have very fine and dry hair it helps give my hair the softness and shine when my hair drys out afterwards. I would highly recommend. My only issue, for some reason there is an ingredient in the product when it touches my skin is makes me breakout.
Rachel H.
Thiensville, WI
Do you use this as a conditioner? Or is this one of those products you gotta leave in your hair for like 30 minutes before you wash it out?
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Is this meant to be used between shampooing and conditioning or as a deep conditioner?
Destiny G.
Do you actually feel like this makes a difference?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Will this help with frizz?
Erica M.
Prague
Some conditioning treatments tend to make my curly hair fall flat, anyone notice this issue with this product?