BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Stand up against flat, limp hair everywhere! This powerful powder is the fastest way to maximize volume and add texture directly to dry hair. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gina J.
As someone with short hair style with lots of stacking and texture, it's super important to not have FLAT hair too. I wanted a more high-end brand, but heard great things about this as an alternative, so I picked it up at Ulta one day and I have to say, I LOVE IT! I really try not to wash my hair more than 2 times a week, and in between washing/blow outs, it's hard to keep the volume of that "first day" blow out. This is super easy to use, and lasts. All it takes is a little fluff at the roots when it'd used to take a volumizing product, a tease and lots of hair spray. If I notice it getting a little flat a few hours later I just run my fingers through and fluff. I don't use hairspray anymore and have better results from just putting this at the roots and the crown of my head and fluffing than I ever did with any other styling products. The down-side is it does get super tacky fast, so you have to work quickly, it can also make your roots look a little dull because of the powder, but I'm still amazed. Definitely a repurchase!
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
Review for: Not Your Mother's Girl Powder Volumizing Hair Powder 0.21 oz more...
I love this product! I love big hair (I'm a Texan after all!) but I have stick straight, fine hair. This product helps so much to give my hair volume and texture. It is especially helpful on freshly washed, day 1 hair. I would definitely recommend it.
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
When I had my short hair this was my go to product! At the salon they used an expensive texture powder to give my hair some volume and manipulate the hairs so I wanted to find a cheaper version of what they used and I seen this at a Walmart. I fell in love with it! It did feel odd on my fingers but I just washed them after using the power other than that my hair had the volume I desired without using damaging alcoholic sprays! 😊
Jessica H.
Ponca City
I have very long and lifeless hair before using this amazing product. After a friend introduced me to this I refuse to go a day without it. I feel like my hair hangs down on my face and only and hour worth of teasing would give it any life. This product allows me to use a minimal amount of teasing and still have nice body in my hair.
soph 🖤.
I am a competitive cheerleader, which means teasing my hair really high. This powder makes it so easy to tease your hair super Duper high. I love it so much and it is not very expensive. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants more volume in their hair.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
My favorite product in my beauty arsenal. A little goes a long way and lasts all day. I have thick hair so sometimes the top of my hair looks flat. Not with help from this power! I love it! And the packaging on all of the Not Your Mother’s products is super cute.
Jenn B.
I love Not your Mother's Girl Power Volumizing Powder! It adds the lift I need to my thin hair. It does not leave my hair looking grey, or feeling gritty. I recommend Not Your Mother's products for anyone on a budget that wants good hair care products!
Kandi C.
Gastonia
I am pleased to have this product at home. I love to style mt hair and have that extra volume it gives me. I am pleased with the scent it has and not as strong. Very good on the price and will buy more and so on. This product will be recommended to others.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Girl Powder Volumizing Hair Powder, .21 oz more...
LOVE THIS. I hate how my hair is flat post-washing at the root so I was looking for something to give me the boost I need. Warning - it does make your hands sticky, but you basically hold it upside down and near the roots of your hair. Once you do that, you can move your hands through your roots to spread the powder around - I do this while flipping my hair upside down. Then flip back up and voila - you have insta volume! Wash your hands after and you're good to go. Also note - the powder is super light so it will feel like there is no product in there but there is. It actually lasts quite a while. Good luck!
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
The bottle to this feels so light when you pick it up at the store that you'll be worried someone empties it but don't worry it's full. The product itself is worth getting, I tease my hair all the time and my friend told me to try this to give my hair a break. It was actually crazy how well it work I didn't need to tease my hair much at all after using this, I say much at all because I like my hair Elvira tall so for others I'm sure it would be voluminous enough. It does leave build up so you'll be wanting a shower after using this but it doesn't look gross or anything in your hair.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Does this work like a root thickening spray? or more like dry shampoo?
Casi B.
Can you use this as a replacement for dry shampoo?
Rachel B.
Grass Lake, MI
Does this leave a powder or white residue after putting it in Your hair?
Liz G.
BARGERSVILLE, IN
Is this hard to blend with dark hair?
Angela B.
N Smithfield, RI
What's the difference between powders vs spray?