BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #4 in Texturizing Spray

We’re going to go ahead and say it:  the secret to making people look twice is a product to give your hair texture, shape, body and volume without a wet, sticky mess. Hunny, just put Double Take in your cart and you can thank us later (*wink*). This distinctive finishing spray, infused with quinoa, keratin, silk and aloe leaf juice, will give your hair a unique grip so you can create instant fullness while still keeping the natural movement of your hair.  Did they do a double take? Ha! Try triple take!

• What does this do for your hair? I keep hestitating to buy it bec...2 Answers
  • Does this leave a white residue at all? I've been looking for a g...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky at all? Can you still run yo...1 Answers
Courtney D.
Alexandria
Love this stuff! I have naturally fine hair that can look flat by the end of the day. I spray some of this and it gives me a great volume and texture. It gives a little effect like dry shampoo & hairspray, but without weighing down the hair. Love the texture and body it gives me when I curl my hair. Though lately I've discovered Not Your Mother's Sea Salt spray works even better with my particular type of hair, takes the natural curl and enhances the volume. I love them both!
Miranda J.
If you're looking for a fairly priced, fine spray hair spray/finishing spray, this is a good choice. I use it to add texture to my fine hair after I curl it to help hold my curl without getting too heavy or sticky. The only downside is it seems like I have to use alot and the can doesn't last very long but you can usually get it on sale at Ulta, so if you like it, buy 2.
Anna T.
Ringgold, GA
This is my holy grail of hair sprays. I will only buy this because it doesn’t leave my hair brick hard. It gives my hair extra volume and body while allowing it to still move. It’s perfect for that “I didn’t try to look this hot it just happened” messy hair look. I actually have to hide my bottle from my husband because he loves to use it too.
Liz A.
Chandler, AZ
Okay I have tried so many different brands of dry shampoo and this is my fav. Smells great and works on all colors. I have had blonde brown black red even purple and all work well with this product. I run out pretty quickly and always buy. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling disgusting or dry. But still has shine and looks great. And smells great.
Emily H.
Minneapolis, MN
I am definitely a NYM fan. I use quite a few of their products and am never disappointed. I try to start my day with as little product as possible and add as needed and this is a product I keep in my purse for a little pick me up. It smells great and refreshes my hair giving it that extra life it usually needs halfway through the day!
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
Not Your Mother's Double Take is heaven sent for my fine, thin hair. It smells amazing and gives my hair just the right amount of texture to help hold curls or waves all day! The perfect cross between a texturizer and hair spray. Everyone needs to try this!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Just got my hair cut short and it was really lacking volume. I saw this at Ulta and thought the price was low enough to take a chance on this. I love this stuff!! It gives my hair instant volume and gives a beachy look without making it "crispy". Will continue to repurchase!! Also doesn't hurt that the smell is wonderful.
Lacee J.
This is ok. It kinda gives some texture to my hair and a bit of hold without having a hairspray like hold but meh... it’s not my favorite product. I think my hair is too thick for this so, by mid day, whatever style I’ve created using this product falls flat. I’ve used worse products but I’ve also used better. 😒
Maddie B.
Murray, KY
This texturizing spray is my go to when I need a little extra volume for my curls! It gives a nice tousled look without leaving a sticky residue on my hair. The only thing I dislike about it is the smell. It’s a little bit strong, but for the quality of the product I usually just ignore the smell.
Jackie F.
Wimauma, FL
This product works very well with getting rid of the oiliness of second day hair. Love the smell, it reminds me of the beach and leaves your hair smelling really nice. It works pretty well considering the price, and doesn’t leave as much of the white residue a lot of other dry shampoos do.
Alison W.
Cincinnati , OH
I know this may sound so silly, but what IS texture spray? Is it for added volume.. or just for thin hair to give it body? and will the Not You Mother's- Double Take, make my hair stringy or tough? will my hair still be bouncy and shiny?
Hanna S.
Easley, SC
Is this brand the best option for texture spray? I'm looking for volume and strong hold because my hair becomes flat as soon as I walk out of my house!
Kirsten C.
Does this leave a white residue at all? I've been looking for a good texture spray but I have dark hair!
Angelina S.
What does this do for your hair? I keep hestitating to buy it because I can't find a smaller can to try it out.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
Does this product have a scent? Is it good for thick curly hair? How would you compare it to other texture sprays?