Hair CareHair Styling ProductsTexturizing SprayNot Your Mother's
Not Your Mothers Double Take 2in1 Tousled Texture Shape & Volume Medium Hold Dry Finish Texture Spray - 6oz

We’re going to go ahead and say it:  the secret to making people look twice is a product to give your hair texture, shape, body and volume without a wet, sticky mess. Hunny, just put Double Take in your cart and you can thank us later (*wink*). This distinctive finishing spray, infused with quinoa, keratin, silk and aloe leaf juice, will give your hair a unique grip so you can create instant fullness while still keeping the natural movement of your hair.  Did they do a double take? Ha! Try triple take!

Is this a good texturizing spray? How is this for fine, flat, combination hair (oily roots and dry ends)? Also, does it give good volume? And does it leave residue or cause weigh down or greasiness?
whats the best dry shampoo? I think the [product:not-your-mothers-double-taketm-dry-finish-texture-spray] had a white cast.
Will this make my hair too stiff or worse yet more oily?
Start your review of Not Your Mothers® Double Take® 2in1 Tousled Texture Shape & Volume Medium Hold Dry Finish Texture Spray - 6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,274 reviews
Not Your Mothers® Double Take® 2in1 Tousled Texture Shape & Volume Medium Hold Dry Finish Texture Spray - 6oz uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really love this product! Smells amazing, great price range and works awesome! Very light weight as well!
Kelsey G.
Towanda, KS
Not Your Mothers® Double Take® 2in1 Tousled Texture Shape & Volume Medium Hold Dry Finish Texture Spray - 6oz uploaded by Kelsey G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't really like texturizing spray. But this one is OK. I do not find that it adds a lot of texture or volume to my hair but to me it acts more like a hairspray. Very affordable and a really great size. This canned has lost me super long time.
Ilse A.
Blue Island, IL
I use it twice a day once in the morning and it night. I try not to wash my hair to often because just color it. So love to use this. It’s my go to right now
Kim N.
east haven, CT
I have thin, limp, straight hair and some days no matter how much product is in it, it STILL feels limp. This product gives it just the right amount of last minute texture and a light finish. I spritz some on the roots and fliup my head upside and spray underneath, then finish.
Miranda V.
This is one of my favorite products from this line of hair supplies. It isn't something you can find in other brands, it isn't sticky like hairspray but still seems to help hold things in place and give you extra volume. Doesn't make your hair greasy or dirty feeling, stays nice and soft.
Nicole J.
Manchester, NH
Not Your Mothers® Double Take® 2in1 Tousled Texture Shape & Volume Medium Hold Dry Finish Texture Spray - 6oz uploaded by Nicole J.
I absolutely LOVE this Not your mothers beach babe texturizing dry shampoo. It does not leave my hair feeling dry or looking gray. The coconut smell is to die for. Many dry shampoos don't smell that good but this one is by far the best smelling one that I have tried. Highly recommended.
nancy P.
hanford
My saving grace! This stuff is the best. I was looking for a volumizing spray I could use when my hair was dry, which is difficult to find. The few I could find were sticky or didn't work. Then I bought this on a whim, and I'm addicted! It provides the volume and texture my hair lacks. It makes my beachy waves look amazing and for hours! It smells good and I did not experience any sticky feeling. I could see how it would leave your hair a little dull (kind of like a dry shampoo) but a little goes a long way, so just don't overdo it. For anyone with stick straight, fine hair who lusts over those perfect waves, you must try this!
Jessica D.
Midlothian, VA
Not your mothers is my favorite brand of hair products. I was introduced to their dry shampoo about 4 years ago and I will never turn back. It doesn’t leave a residue or make your hair feel weird after use. Highly recommend.
Jaylene G.
S Ozone Park, NY
Love this especially for summer time and for the rain I have curly hair so it holds up pretty well
Caitlyn S.
Robbinsville
I use this after curling my hair and it just gives it a nice finish. It still keeps it soft and touchable, but holds each curl. Very long lasting and better than any I’ve used before. Have already bought 5 times!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara O.
Pendleton, OR
il y a 10 mois
Chelsea O. il y a 10 mois
I really like the OGX Dry Shampoo Foam! No white cast and soaks up oil like a dream :)