BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #21 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Do you believe in magic? Well, even if you don’t, you’ll believe in Déjà Vu ‘Do. This unique, ultra lightweight spray made for fine hair types, will ward off any bad hair spirits and cast a clean hair spell for days! Made with flexible film formers to block humidity and repel dirt so your hair will stay cleaner, longer and conditioners for frizz control and improved shine, this formula will keep your ‘do as fresh as it was moments after you styled it.

Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I love this stuff I use every time after showering I wash my hair every two to three days and this stuff does help with oil and the smell I love it smell like apple mostly to me but it does say it has berries smell as well. I never have a problem getting the product through my hair I have wavy hair and it gets tangle after washing it but this goes on smooth love this product
Paige B.
Santa Fe
Can't say enough about nym products. I love them.all. they work. They smell great. And they don't cost a fortune which is great for a budget and still look like you went to the salon
Sophia V.
My hair is frizzy, and very hard to tame. When I style it I'm lucky if the style hangs in for half the day. This product isn't a silver bullet - my hair still doesn't hold a curl for longer than a day, but it made the style much smoother and it held throughout most of the work day. It leaves my hair free of crunch and doesn't weigh it down. Love it!
Jacie E.
Anamosa, IA
Thought this product might be kind of lame, just for the fact that I have straight hair and nothing works on it. But it does keep it from getting greasy as fast when I just blow dry it and go about my day, or when I actually style it, it keeps it styled for much longer than without.
Caitlin N.
Marietta
I absolutely love this product! My hair looks great when I leave the house and then falls flat after a couple of hours. I found my hairstyle stays longer when I use the product. It also smells great and makes my hair feel soft and very manageable.
Patcess C.
This smells so good! I love it when I have a product that makes my hair smell good and is not too overpowering! I'm the kind of person who does not like to use heavy product so this style extender is perfect for my hair. It keeps my hairstyle in lock and is really affordable!
Savannah J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm obsessed with this stuff! Smells great, protects my hair and I can wear my styles longer. It's affordable and great quality. I'll buy this one again and again. I would highly recommend giving this a go.
Madison H.
Waco, TX
Gives me a few extra days on my washes! It smells incredible and is highly effective. I use it about every three to four days. I prefer the smell and texture of this extender and it’s one of those things I makes sure to never run out of.
victoria m.
Wilson, NC
This stuff is a gift from the gods! I absolutely LOVE it! Keeps my hair in style from the time I style it, till I come home! Not too expensive but for any good hair product you’re gonna have to pay at LEAST $5!
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA
Amazing product! I love how it makes my
Hair feels and it keeps the style all day! Perfect for curly or wavy hair. Easy to use and apply. Bought this at Target and I love it!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Is this a serum or a cream?
Tiffany D.
So when do you apply this to your hair? Right after you wash your hair or the second day when it starts getting oily??
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
I received my product from #influenster #Bellavoxbox for testing purposes, but I don"t think I would honestly buy it again would any of you?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How well does this work?
Jodi S.
Tipton, IN
How does this compare to dry shampoo?

back