BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Do you believe in magic? Well, even if you don’t, you’ll believe in Déjà Vu ‘Do. This unique, ultra lightweight spray made for fine hair types, will ward off any bad hair spirits and cast a clean hair spell for days! Made with flexible film formers to block humidity and repel dirt so your hair will stay cleaner, longer and conditioners for frizz control and improved shine, this formula will keep your ‘do as fresh as it was moments after you styled it.

• What exactly does this do for your hair? And is i...Be the first to answer!
  • I bought this the other day at ulta after spending literally hours ...1 Answers
  • What's is a "hair primer?" And how does it help my hair every day?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
I initially received this product as sample in one of my voxboxes. I had never even heard of it before. But when I first tried it I feel in love with it. The first thing I noticed was the smell. I was taken back to my childhood days and my grandmother's many beautiful smelling flowers. I can't put my finger on exactly what the smell is, but it is wonderful. I actually buy this product just for the smell. It is such a beautiful fragrance that just makes me feel at peace. I can't really find the right words on how to express myself about this smell, but I wish they would make a perfume of this smell. I know I'm going on and on about the smell of this product, but I just love it. It also works great with my hair. I love the feel of my hair after using it. And the next day if I don't have time to wash it, all I have to do is wet it and I'm good to go. One other thing on the smell, my hair smells awesome all day long. If I pass my fingers through my hair the smell is revived again. I'm also disappointed that Walmart isn't carrying it anymore. I am so glad I received this product in my voxbox. This is definitely my all time favorite product.
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything from this brand. It started with a product (dry shampoo) I got in a voxbox and I've tried everything from this brand and most I loved. This is probably one of the worst products I've used in my hair. Mine came in a tube and was like a lotion. Says it extends your style and repels oil which is great because after one day my bangs are so greasy. This actually made my hair more oily and smelled horrible!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used this product but I have only heard good things about it. From what my friends have described, this is a miracle in a bottle. I'm constantly working so it's hard to make sure that my hair isn't constantly a mess and I feel like this would be my perfect solution for two day good hair day trick😁 I HAVE to try this product
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
My favorite product for styling my hair! I love the scent and texture, it smells like berries and it's too thick or sticky either. Leaves my hair smooth and smelling good, and keeps my hair curled, straight, etc. until I wash it. Super affordable and amazing quality for the price. Would 100% recommend.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
Love the product but be careful what time of the year you use it if you have dry skin. In the winter my scalp gets extremely dry and I have trouble getting moisture on the roots so in the summer I love it when my hair is oily but in the winter I need something with a slight oil base.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Jurupa Valley, CA
This product has made my life so much easier. I use just a dab on my freshly washed hair and air dry as normal. It helps keep my hair fresh and clean longer. And it smells amazing. I can go a few days now without washing my hair and nobody can tell. My hair looks fresh every day.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Asheville, NC
Love this!!! I have lots of thick hair and I can curl and go about 3 days with it still curled! Also helps it from getting a tangled mess. Would defiantly recommended. I feel like it keeps the oiliness down also as my hair gets pretty oily after 1 day
Dannon c.
Dannon c.
Lexington, SC
LOVE #notyourmothers product line! Often times it goes on clearance at cvs, and I stock up. I love the smell. And all their products are long lasting. #musthavebeauty!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing! I apply it to my wet roots after showering and then blow dry my hair. It allows me to go up to 4 days without washing my hair! Awesome!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have product! I tend to style my hair and keep it that way for days.. This will do just that for you!
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a serum or a cream?
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
So when do you apply this to your hair? Right after you wash your hair or the second day when it starts getting oily??
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work?
Latanya C.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received my product from #influenster #Bellavoxbox for testing purposes, but I don"t think I would honestly buy it again would any of you?
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Tipton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to dry shampoo?