BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So maybe there’s no time to wash and style after that epic gym workout or maybe Tuesday is just your ‘no wash day’…  That’s no problem, because you have Clean Freak™ to do the tidying up for you!  This new unscented version of one of our must-haves is perfect for all the sensitive-scalped style connoisseurs who want a fragrance-free freshen up. Now with an odor eliminator to get rid of any unwanted scents and still containing those same oil absorbing properties you’re looking for, this new dry shampoo is made just for you.

• What are the benefits of using dry shampoos? 1 Answers
  • I always use #Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Tapioca Dry...2 Answers
  • How good is it compared to "Batista"??2 Answers
Liza F.
Park Ridge, IL
I tend to shower every other day or a few times a week so I am always looking for a great dry shampoo that deals with my unique issues (dandruff/dry scalp, damaged and processed hair, but still gets pretty oily after a day and a half somehow...) this product has been my best bet yet. The smell can be a little overwhelming as with any dry shampoo but I find that this one is better than others at not choking me entirely. Also the fragrance is pleasant and tends to last me into the day, leaving my hair smelling good. I never have issues with white residue with this product. I also love that it's made with something as natural as tapioca starch. I want to try other scents, if they have them!
Kendall K.
Fremont , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
First of all, this smells amazing! The sweet scent is what drew me in to this product. Unfortunately, that’s where the good things end. It didn’t make my hair look or feel less greasy at all. It just made my hair feel like it had a lot of product in it; like a thick, sticky feeling. I was disappointed because I really like most of the other items I’ve tried from this brand, and I even like their other dry shampoos more than this one. This dry shampoo was a miss for me though.
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
This dry shampoo is the best! It is so affordable, and the warm sugar sent is delicious. It does a good job of soaking up the oils in my hair without making it feel sticky/icky, and it can help stretch my hair to a second or third day. If you go to Ulta, you can often find a sale on this product as well, so it's cheap to stock up. They have a lot of other great scents too. The only negative to this product is that it has a relatively strong white cast on your roots, but it blends out quite well if you rub/shake your hands through your hair. I have dark brown, almost black, hair and can make it work great for me!
Ashley T.
I am a huge fan of Not Your Mother’s dry shampoo, but this product was a miss for me because of the scent. I love the scent of warm sugar, but it was way too intense in this dry shampoo. I would prefer a more clean, fresh scent on my hair than this overwhelmingly sweet one which doesn’t fade fast. The product itself did its job and really absorbed the oil in my hair without leaving residue and added a little lift to my hair too. I’m not entirely sure what difference the tapioca makes in this product though.

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary of influenster but all opinions are my own!
Shayna L.
I love the line of Not Your Mother products. So naturally when I saw this, I had to try it. After reading others reviews about the smell, I don't mind it. If you've ever had tapioca before you know it's going to smell almost like a sugar cookie but it can be over powering. But only when you spray it on! This doesn't leave residue in my hair, only on my brush after I've combed it through my hair. I have super long, thick hair that gets oily on top usually by day 2 and I enjoy using a dry shampoo. This Shampoo does the trick for me.
Tiffani P.
Their line of dry shampoo is just amazing well the scented ones.
I will switch between baby powder and dry shampoo but these i always have a stock up of definitely a good price especially when ulta b1g1 & they sometimes have coupons on the bottle. Always have a steady 3-4 cans do I never run out. Takes care of oil only makes sense by day 3 my hair is in a ponytail or buns and this will do enough to hide my oil for my shift. Can get thicker over time but for the most part one of my repurchased for dry shampoo
Holly C.
I love this brand and I love dry shampoo, however, I am not a big fan of the scent. It does smell okay but I am just not a fan of it when I get whiffs of it throughout the day. I would rather have a "clean" or more neutral scent. As long as you keep the correct distance,it goes on invisible and also gives my hair great volume. I purchase this at Target and Five Below. I recommend to anyone looking for a refresher, oil absorber and/or volume!
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
Since my hair is on the oily side and I often tire of daily showers, I’m always looking for a dry shampoo that ACTUALLY works.
1) it works so well! I use it at night and sleep with it in and my hair looks ready for class the next day (and looks good)
2) It smells good! Not like sweet or blissful but it doesn’t fill the room with the smell of chemicals and my room doesn’t ask “did you kill something or use dry shampoo?”
3) You can get it easily! My go to is target but you can also get it at Walmart too!
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
Favorite dry shampoo brand! As much as I love unscented, I love this fragrance version. I try shower every 2 days so my oils on my hair can breathe. This is magic in a bottle. Absorbs all my oils at an instant and makes my hair look maintained. A little cast at times cause I have pitch black hair but running your fingers through it always solves the problem. Love love love 💕
Kayla A.
Alcoa
This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used. The smell is AMAZING, but the reward is having super dirty hair look fresh and clean. I can go 4 or 5 days not washing my hair and using this product, which before my roots would be greasy in 12 hours. I always rub it in so the white formula is never showing. That is the only work I do, and the product provides the rest.
Stacey C.
How do you all apply this dry shampoo? I want to make sure no residue shows when I go out.
Ivanna D.
It's this product good, i think I'm getting it. How well does it work, does it leave hair oily or smelly?
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
Will this dry shampoo leave that terrible powder finish to your hair?
Gisselle C.
Does this shampoo have a scent? Or is it fragance free?
Kayleigh O.
does this product really help ? does it have a good scent ?