BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So maybe there’s no time to wash and style after that epic gym workout or maybe Tuesday is just your ‘no wash day’…  That’s no problem, because you have Clean Freak™ to do the tidying up for you!  This new unscented version of one of our must-haves is perfect for all the sensitive-scalped style connoisseurs who want a fragrance-free freshen up. Now with an odor eliminator to get rid of any unwanted scents and still containing those same oil absorbing properties you’re looking for, this new dry shampoo is made just for you.

• What are the benefits of using dry shampoos? 1 Answers
  • I always use #Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Tapioca Dry...2 Answers
  • How good is it compared to "Batista"??2 Answers
Halla A.
Springfield, MO
First of all: the fragrance “warm sugar” smells like fresh baked sugar cookies 🍪 which was a pleasant surprise. Secondly: the tapioca in this dry shampoo seems to work SO much better than the original formula. I tend to have to use a lot more of this dry shampoo than other brands I’ve tried, but the bigger container for a smaller price kind of makes up for it. If I could use less and still achieve non-greasy hair, I’d give this 5 stars, but the smell and the improved tapioca formula grants this 4 stars for sure.
Haley R.
Saint Leonard, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to dry shampoo. I LOVE this product and I keep buying it. If used correctly, this dry shampoo works so well and it smells even better. Once it’s worked into your hair, there’s no flakes or trace of dry shampoo in your hair. Super affordable
Anna H.
West Chester, PA
This stuff smells so good you would never even know you haven't washed your hair. My boyfriend loves the smell so much sometimes I think he would rather me not wash my hair lol. But the only downfall is that he comes out so white but it is super cheap and worse so so so well!
Bella V.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
I am a pretty busy person, so I don’t always get to wash my hair right when it needs to be done. Some mornings I need to fly out of my house as quickly as possible, and this product helps me tremendously. It doesn’t look like there is powder in my hair or too much product.
Emma M.
Roseburg
I love this. It smells great and makes my hair feel and look fresh even without washing for up to 3 to 4 days like what? That's crazy. My hair looks oily quick without washing I've tried lots of dry shampoo and this one doesn't leave the white powder everywhere. 😍
Liza F.
Park Ridge, IL
I tend to shower every other day or a few times a week so I am always looking for a great dry shampoo that deals with my unique issues (dandruff/dry scalp, damaged and processed hair, but still gets pretty oily after a day and a half somehow...) this product has been my best bet yet. The smell can be a little overwhelming as with any dry shampoo but I find that this one is better than others at not choking me entirely. Also the fragrance is pleasant and tends to last me into the day, leaving my hair smelling good. I never have issues with white residue with this product. I also love that it's made with something as natural as tapioca starch. I want to try other scents, if they have them!
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
This dry shampoo is the best! It is so affordable, and the warm sugar sent is delicious. It does a good job of soaking up the oils in my hair without making it feel sticky/icky, and it can help stretch my hair to a second or third day. If you go to Ulta, you can often find a sale on this product as well, so it's cheap to stock up. They have a lot of other great scents too. The only negative to this product is that it has a relatively strong white cast on your roots, but it blends out quite well if you rub/shake your hands through your hair. I have dark brown, almost black, hair and can make it work great for me!
Samantha M.
New York
Purchased at: Walmart
My must have every morning before work! I wash my hair at night so when I get up and go to curl my hair NOBODY wants the oil look! It's such a perfect mist and smell to make my shine go away and make me comfortable with how it is!
Ashley T.
I am a huge fan of Not Your Mother’s dry shampoo, but this product was a miss for me because of the scent. I love the scent of warm sugar, but it was way too intense in this dry shampoo. I would prefer a more clean, fresh scent on my hair than this overwhelmingly sweet one which doesn’t fade fast. The product itself did its job and really absorbed the oil in my hair without leaving residue and added a little lift to my hair too. I’m not entirely sure what difference the tapioca makes in this product though.

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary of influenster but all opinions are my own!
Carlie I.
Seattle
Purchased at: CVS
Borrowed this from my sister once and it worked pretty well! Nice fresh smell. A little in the heavy/sticky side but not terrible. Kind of flaky still and not as effective as some other brands but still a good go to.
Stacey C.
How do you all apply this dry shampoo? I want to make sure no residue shows when I go out.
Ivanna D.
It's this product good, i think I'm getting it. How well does it work, does it leave hair oily or smelly?
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
Will this dry shampoo leave that terrible powder finish to your hair?
Gisselle C.
Does this shampoo have a scent? Or is it fragance free?
Kayleigh O.
does this product really help ? does it have a good scent ?