Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Refreshing Shampoo uploaded by Alejandra G.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

A shampoo that’s good for you, your hair and the environment… that’s what you want? Then get to squeezin’ because Clean Freak was made with you and Mother Nature in mind.  This eco-friendly formula will cleanse hair without using harsh chemicals (no sulfates, silicones, parabens or dyes!).  It’s biodegradable so it won’t clog your pipes (or your pores)! Infused with wild water mint extracts to revitalize stressed out hair and raspberry extracts to moisturize and soothe, you and your hair will be singing kumbaya as soon as you step out of the shower.

• I've only used a couple Not Your Mother's products, but n...1 Answers
Becky S.
This is a fun, affordable shampoo that gives decent volume, good fragrance and a nice lather. It goes well if you use it with other shampoos for different results. For example, I use it with purple shampoo like Redken Blonde Idol Sulfate-Free Shampoo when I want everything in one.
I've noticed the prices are rising on their products though so I don't buy it as much. It seems hypocritical as I buy high end products and low end but when a company changes price point with out changing formulas I can't always justify it.
Kathryn G.
newport
This is a pretty good shampoo and conditioner set I’ve used it all and I like that it has a slightly minty feeling I wish the shampoo foamed up a little bit more. I feel like I shampoo twice to get the feeling that I’m looking for. I don’t think I would repurchase but I like this brand and it’s packaging. Their styling products are really great.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
I enjoy having weightless clean hair and this shampoo achieved what I thought was impossible! I love the scent, very clean and refreshing. And my hair is just so alive and bouncy! When I curl my hair after using this shampoo it keeps the curl longer than with anything else I’ve ever used. Love it in this form and the dry shampoo.
Melissa V.
Pacoima, CA
I got this shampoo and conditioner on sale at ulta. It was my 1st time trying anything from this brand and I was really impressed. It leaves my hair feeling really clean and fresh. I love the scent. I would definitely buy again
Amanda D.
Twin City
This shampoo is perfect for my hair that is oily at the roots but tends to be dry further out. I was skeptical about using it bc I have used the same shampoo for years and it took a while to find it. But it works wonderfully.
aly M.
harpers ferry
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. It’s free of parabens and the entire brand is cruelty free. This scent isn’t too perfumed or overwhelming. It just leaves your hair feeling and smelling clean all day long.
Torrian R.
Johnstown, PA
This shampoo is amazing. The scent is so fresh. I have very greasy hair and have to be careful what products I use and what ingredients are in them, love this shampoo with the conditioner. Doesn’t make my hair greasy!
SamantHa R.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really enjoy this dry shampoo! This company is probably the best I have tried. Although I don’t like the scent on this bottle. It does it’s job though! I will be purchasing again but in a different scent.
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
This shampoo is amazing. I am hooked after just one use. Purchased from Ulta. Lathers nicely. Really cleaned my hair well. Which is perfect & exactly what I wanted. Satisfied. Affordable. Effective.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Love the not your mothers products and especially love the clean freak line. It all has a decent scent and cleans your hair very well. This product gives a lot of moisture to you hair and is fairly inexpensive.
Taryn H.
Gulfport, MS
I've only used a couple Not Your Mother's products, but never a shampoo or conditioner. What do you guys think of it? Does it leave your scalp refreshed, and your hair feeling clean? Does it leave any residue on your scalp? Let me know!