BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So maybe there’s no time to wash and style after that epic gym workout or maybe Tuesday is just your ‘no wash day’…  That’s no problem, because you have Clean Freak™ to do the tidying up for you!  This new unscented version of one of our must-haves is perfect for all the sensitive-scalped style connoisseurs who want a fragrance-free freshen up. Now with an odor eliminator to get rid of any unwanted scents and still containing those same oil absorbing properties you’re looking for, this new dry shampoo is made just for you.

Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Refreshing Dry Shampoo

Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Refreshing Dry Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Edmond, OK
I’ve only tried one other dry shampoo and this one, so I’m probably not the best person to recommend dry shampoos, but I love this one! In comparison to the Tresemme one, this one feels much lighter and doesn’t leave that heavy feeling on my head. I love how quickly it absorbs, and doesn’t leave that white/hazy cast on top of your head. It’s also great for creating volume in your hair!
Marietta, GA
Out of all dry shampoos Not Your Mother's is my go to. My hair is thick and curly and I try not to wash it for 3-4 days at a time. Mixed with the gym, my roots need some help. I have fairly dark hair and this spray barely shows up. It doesn't leave my scalp feeling like it is dirty or heavy like other products I have tried either! It more cost effective to get this somewhere like Ulta as opposed to a drug store like Walgreens I have found.
Trussville, AL
I have a LOT of hair, and it gets greasy super fast. This is a quick fix for that when you are in a rush and can’t receive a shower. It helps so much. The scent is perfect and refreshing as well. My only complaint is the fact that in my hair I have to layer it on multiple times for it to do its job, which means less product.
Philadelphia
I can't say I am a huge fan of this product at all. I did a good job of taking the oil off my scalp but it turned my roots gray which I found really odd. I have a good amount of hair so I needed a good amount of product but I found there was a lot of residue even when I used the product as instructed.
Eugene, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Enjoy the way my hair smells after using this even though it doesn't seem to have a smell. I like the way my hair feels after use and it seems to be fairly agreeable/playable. I didn't see any residue in my hair, but I also have learned to work it in as I spray which helps. Would purchase full size.
Jackson, NJ
(in this photo it’s 4 days without washing my hair! amazing volume and no oil) This is my All time favorite shampoo!! This huge bottle is cheap AF and it works like a charm, i usually only wash my hair 2 a week since i have a lot of heat damage and i have color treated hair, i need something that will keep away excessive oils and any smell, this does the trick! No need to buy a crazy expensive dry shampoo in my opinion! (a little too: the vanilla scented one smells HORRENDOUS stay away haha)
This is another decent dry shampoo that leaves unwanted residue. I also do not like the smell of this version but I have not tried their other scented products to vouch for them. Out of all the dry shampoos I have tested, I feel like this one is the worst as far as leaving visible oil in my hair.
Hedgesville , WV
This is a great cheap, affordable dry shampoo! I can usually go 4 days sometimes 5 when using this product, compared to barely 3 days ! I like to apply it at nighttime the night before I think I’ll need it, as I feel it better absorbs the oils being created at night! Would highly recommend this to anyone looking into trying a dry shampoo out!
Harrison
Best dry shampoo out there !!! I love the way it makes your hair smell I can usually go three or four days without washing it.. it does come out extremely fast and you have to make sure it's not too close to your head when you spray it !! I only buy this brand!!! Give it a try!
Manchester
I love this for when I’ve been lazy and haven’t washed my hair in a few nights. I usually wash it every other night, because my hair is super greasy. The one draw back is that it does leave a white cast on your hair, but you can just brush it out after and I will disappear
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Las Vegas, NV
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Sugar Grove, IL
Curious if anyone likes this product more than others?
Hempstead , NY
Does this product leave her hair sticky? I've tried the Tresemme dry shampoo and I can't take the sticky residue that it leaves behind.
I have never used dry shampoo, but I've heard horror stories of it sticking to hair like glue if it were to get wet. Does anyone know if that happens normally, with this product, or no? I'm worried about it sticking like gum to my long hair, thanks!

Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Refreshing Dry Shampoo

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email