Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Refreshing Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

A conditioner that’s good for you, your hair and the environment… that’s what you want? Then get to squeezin’ because Clean Freak was made with you and Mother Nature in mind.  This eco-friendly formula is biodegradable so it won’t clog your pipes (or your pores)! Infused with wild water mint extracts to revitalize stressed out hair, raspberry extracts to moisturize and soothe, and quinoa protein to bind moisturizing molecules to your hair and help protect from damage, you and your hair will be singing kumbaya as soon as you step out of the shower.

Jess R.
Oakland, MD
My hair felt fried after using this stuff and I didn't even style it. The smell is not as appealing as other conditioners in this brand. It is a good price but it is not a good fit for already damaged hair.
Tiffany W.
Hobart, IN
I do not like this brand, I bought it and I feel like it doesn’t do anything for my hair. It’s still super tangled, I do not like the scents and it’s not the best price. I mean it’s not super expensive but I would never buy again.
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Purchased at: CVS
I like the way it made my scalp feel, minty-like and I used it as a deep conditioner. It softened my hair tremendously and my hair was very hydrated. It is definitely affordable and has a good quality and value.
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
Very good conditioner. It made my hair smooth and silky and I was able to brush through it nicely. My only complaint is the size of the bottle, obviously it’s a travel size, but I have such long hair that my hair really just drinks up conditioner, i only got about 1 & 1/2 uses out of this bottle.
Anna P.
Newton, MA
I like this conditioner! It’s unique in smell and feeling, in my opinion. My hair definitely felt soft and refreshed. That being said I didn’t use it for very long.
MyMakeupFantasy M.
Lilburn, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product was good but it didn't do anything amazing. It made my hair soft and silky but not a huge difference. I would buy this again but I won't at the moment because I want to try other products.
Leah W.
It was just okay. It didn’t do anything crazy for my hair but it did smell nice and it was good for a option in a pinch on vacation. It felt a little more luxurious. I do believe these are good products for those who are on a budget
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
Smells amazing! My hair feels fresh and clean after using. The only thing that sucks is that my hair gets oily quick but if you don't have oily hair this is a good product.
Tiffany B.
Romulus , MI
I really like this product! I would recommend this product to people that have hair that gets oily easily. It was nicely packaged and made my hair smell nice, I have blonde hair, so i don't know if it would work with brown hair, but I would purchase this item again.
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
Meh. In this case you get what you pay for. I decided to try this drug store brand as an alternative to my usual conditioner and it was just so so. It smells nice and my head felt clean and tingly while using but the after-effects fell flat. I had to use double the amount of my regular conditioner and my hair still felt tangled.