BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A shampoo that's good for you, your hair and the environment, that's what you want? Then get to squeezing' because Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo was made with you and Mother Nature in mind. This eco-friendly formula will cleanse hair without using harsh chemicals (no sulfates, silicones, parabens or dyes!). It's biodegradable so it won't clog your pipes (or your pores)! Infused with wild water mint extracts to revitalize stressed out hair and raspberry extracts to moisturize and soothe, you and your hair will be singing kumbaya as soon as you step out of the shower.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Mentha Aquatica Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• How does this work with oily hair? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a solid cleansing shampoo to use on...1 Answers
  • Does this give hair any extra volume by any chance?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Marisa R.
Villanova
I didn’t like this. I have oily hair so I thought it would work well, but my hair looked oilier than before I washed it!
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m not sure what you gotta time is well but if y’all are not sure I gotta was the time of
Manda B.
Good product!
Would purchase again!
Decent price.
I would recommend to family and friends.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Fairly inexpensive. You can find it easily at target or Walmart. It has a nice scent and cleans very well. Not sure about the true purifying properties but I do recommend it and would buy again. Good for people unable to afford salon products.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
Allison C.
I have very long, very curly hair. I used this product for the first time yesterday, and I am in love. My hair feels cleaner and lighter and my curls are more distinct and defined. I definitely will be using this in my hair routine. Definitely going to try other products too!!
Danielle O.
York, PA
I love how this shampoo leaves your scalp feeling after using! It feel so refreshing, it’s super great for dry scalps without a doubt! You can pair with any of the not your mothers conditioners! Amazing!
Kristi A.
Bradenton, FL
I use this shampoo when I need to get rid of build up in my hair every so often. It does a great job of getting rid of built up hairspray
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I love nym. Currently hooked on their purple shampoo. Most are sulfate free and amazing.
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
I liked the smell of this shampoo a lot, it was nice and light but stayed with me for at least a day after my initial hair wash. I did notice, though, that it just didn't seem to clean my hair as well as I would have liked. It was okay, but it just really didn't work for my extremely oily, thick, coarse hair.
Sabrina C.
Ontario, CA
I currently use tresemme and love not ur mothers dry shampoo. should i switch to their shampoo??
Sparkle S.
Is this good for color treated hair?
Katrina T.
Modesto, CA
Do they make a product to.follow this like a hair serum?
Julia H.
Rialto, CA
How long do i keep the shampoo in my hair before taking it off.
Janelle R.
How much shampoo do you use?

back