BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

A shampoo that's good for you, your hair and the environment, that's what you want? Then get to squeezing' because Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo was made with you and Mother Nature in mind. This eco-friendly formula will cleanse hair without using harsh chemicals (no sulfates, silicones, parabens or dyes!). It's biodegradable so it won't clog your pipes (or your pores)! Infused with wild water mint extracts to revitalize stressed out hair and raspberry extracts to moisturize and soothe, you and your hair will be singing kumbaya as soon as you step out of the shower.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Mentha Aquatica Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• How does this work with oily hair? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a solid cleansing shampoo to use on...1 Answers
  • Does this give hair any extra volume by any chance?1 Answers
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Where do I start? The fact that Not Your Mothers is Dye free or the fact that it lasts forever! This product is great for either dry hair or oily hair. It works so good that you only need a dime sized amount (if that). It doesn't smell the best, but the way it leaves your hair feeling so refreshing and light, you will never worry about the smell. I am so glad that Not Your Mothers products were made. Such a brilliant idea! Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Purifying Shampoo
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
I liked the smell of this shampoo a lot, it was nice and light but stayed with me for at least a day after my initial hair wash. I did notice, though, that it just didn't seem to clean my hair as well as I would have liked. It was okay, but it just really didn't work for my extremely oily, thick, coarse hair.
Allison C.
I have very long, very curly hair. I used this product for the first time yesterday, and I am in love. My hair feels cleaner and lighter and my curls are more distinct and defined. I definitely will be using this in my hair routine. Definitely going to try other products too!!
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
So this is the Shampoo I used to use but now I use their purple shampoo since I recently dyed my hair an icier blonde. I'm usually a light dirty blonde. The clean freak works great and is definitely amazing at getting product out. The purple shampoo takes away any signs of brassy tones so I absolutely love both!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I really like this purifying shampoo! Just make sure to follow up with either a nourishing hair mask or a really deep conditioner because it does strip all oils from your hair in order to get every last bit of gunk and build up out. It smells great, leaves my hair feeling extremely soft, and I have so much volume if I blow dry my hair after using this shampoo.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
First off I wish I loved this because it smells unbelievably good. It's such a minty cooling scent it makes me feel like it's actually doing what it claims and giving me a relaxing shower experience, but sadly I found my hair to be really dry after using this. I never finished the bottle because it just didn't perform well on my hair. It's supposed to make your hair super clean but it makes mine just look too dull. I guess I don't like how I feel as if it's stripping my hair of all my goodness that gives it life.
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I wish I could give this 10 stars! The smell alone is amazing! It also leaves my hair so shiny!! I swear by this entire line. And at this price point can you blame me!? It’s reasonable as well as possibly the best shampoo I’ve ever used!
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Fairly inexpensive. You can find it easily at target or Walmart. It has a nice scent and cleans very well. Not sure about the true purifying properties but I do recommend it and would buy again. Good for people unable to afford salon products.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I use a lot of different haircare products, from dry shampoo to heat protectant. Not only that I also swim in chlorine filled pools which damages my hair! Every now and then I like to use this shampoo to clear my hair of all the products and chemicals that can harm and dry out my hair. Try this if you use a lot of products and you want to feel like your hair is clean of that! I found it at Ulta for a reasonable price
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Reviews on these product anyone? I've tried a lot of their products but have never came across this product before. Is it worth the buy?
Destiny G.
Is it just me, or do you have to use a lot to actually feel like you have clean hair?

back