BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

A shampoo that's good for you, your hair and the environment, that's what you want? Then get to squeezing' because Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo was made with you and Mother Nature in mind. This eco-friendly formula will cleanse hair without using harsh chemicals (no sulfates, silicones, parabens or dyes!). It's biodegradable so it won't clog your pipes (or your pores)! Infused with wild water mint extracts to revitalize stressed out hair and raspberry extracts to moisturize and soothe, you and your hair will be singing kumbaya as soon as you step out of the shower.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Mentha Aquatica Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• How does this work with oily hair? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a solid cleansing shampoo to use on...1 Answers
  • Does this give hair any extra volume by any chance?1 Answers
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Where do I start? The fact that Not Your Mothers is Dye free or the fact that it lasts forever! This product is great for either dry hair or oily hair. It works so good that you only need a dime sized amount (if that). It doesn't smell the best, but the way it leaves your hair feeling so refreshing and light, you will never worry about the smell. I am so glad that Not Your Mothers products were made. Such a brilliant idea! Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Purifying Shampoo
Allison C.
I have very long, very curly hair. I used this product for the first time yesterday, and I am in love. My hair feels cleaner and lighter and my curls are more distinct and defined. I definitely will be using this in my hair routine. Definitely going to try other products too!!
Leah F.
Sugar Land, TX
I really like this purifying shampoo! Just make sure to follow up with either a nourishing hair mask or a really deep conditioner because it does strip all oils from your hair in order to get every last bit of gunk and build up out. It smells great, leaves my hair feeling extremely soft, and I have so much volume if I blow dry my hair after using this shampoo.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Fairly inexpensive. You can find it easily at target or Walmart. It has a nice scent and cleans very well. Not sure about the true purifying properties but I do recommend it and would buy again. Good for people unable to afford salon products.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Danielle O.
York, PA
I love how this shampoo leaves your scalp feeling after using! It feel so refreshing, it’s super great for dry scalps without a doubt! You can pair with any of the not your mothers conditioners! Amazing!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I usually do a 2-Step cleanse. First a clarifying shampoo and then a different shampoo for smoothing. I have found that this does not get my hair squeaky clean. That's why the four stars. I bought this to try it out over my usual Paul Mitchell clarifying shampoo. It's okay but I wish I had a more squeaky clean feel. The price is also comparable to Paul Mitchell clarifying shampoo.
Donna L.
calabash
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this shampoo because it smells good it gives you a beachy wave if you leave your hair to dry naturally it gives you value it is very lightweight and the prices right. I would buy it again.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I've tried the clean freak not your mother's collection and I think it's sick it's so great I love the smell and I definitely do love the way it makes my hair feel after that they just both my hair feel so replenish and better if I could buy it all the time I definitely would that be my go-to but it is a little bit pricey so it wouldn't be the ideal thing to get every day but if you can afford it I would definitely recommend not your mother's clean freak shampoo and conditioner
Allison C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this shampoo when I feel like I have a lot of product build up in my hair. It has no sulfates, parabens, or dyes and has a minty scent which makes it really refreshing. It doesn't lather as much as regular shampoo so you feel like you need more, but you really don't. The price is pretty good too for a nicer drugstore shampoo and they often have good sales.
Sabrina C.
Ontario, CA
I currently use tresemme and love not ur mothers dry shampoo. should i switch to their shampoo??
Sparkle S.
Is this good for color treated hair?
Julia H.
Rialto, CA
How long do i keep the shampoo in my hair before taking it off.
Katrina T.
Modesto, CA
Do they make a product to.follow this like a hair serum?
Janelle R.
How much shampoo do you use?