BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Conditioner was made with you and Mother Nature in mind. This eco-friendly formula is biodegradable so it won't clog your pipes (or your pores)!

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Fragrance/Parfum, Myristyl Myristate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Glycerin, Mentha Aquatica Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• "This conditioner makes my hAir soft and smell good!" in 2 reviews
Danielle O.
York, PA
I love how this makes your head feel after using. It is so much better than some of the other brands I’ve used! It targets dry scalp! It is absolutely amazing! The price is great as one, and Ulta is always running so kind of deal!
Amanda E.
Morganton, NC
The best, clean, products I've found. I love how the shampoo really cleanses my hair and the conditioner is amazing. It doesn't make my hair feel dry, brittle, or heavy like most conditioners.
Kassie P.
such a great product! smells great and i feel like i truly get a good wash. this company has multiple lines for their products and you can find most in your local drug store
Justina W.
Raeford, NC
I love the not your mother's line of shampoo and conditioner. Since I have super naturally oily hair it makes my hair feel super clean and doesn't add any extra oils to it.
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
Love this conditioner and the way it makes my hair feel. Great for dryer scalps makes my hair feel so clean and replenished. Safe for all hairs and very affordable.
Hannah T.
Pinson, AL
I like to use this shampoo and conditioning duo when I've used a lot of products in my hair and I feel that I have a build up. I don't use it often because my hair almost feels TOO clean after using it, however, it does the job of getting all the goop out and the conditioner adding back moisture so my hair won't feel like straw as it would with traditional purifying shampoos and conditioners.
Taylor A.
Vista, CA
This product is great for people who like their hair feeling silky smooth right after the shower and hours after. I have really thin hair that gets oily pretty fast, so I don't use a lot of condition, but I would use this again. I would recommend this to others because it smells good, looks good, and the price isn't bad !
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I bought this at ulta after someone in a makeup group on fb asked about shampoo/conditioners that don't take out the color in your hair. They wanted something cruelty free as well. I like how my hair feels after using this product and I love that it works so well. Plus the price is rather nice
Valerie E.
Not Your Mother's brand is great! I have used a lot of their products and am always happy with the results. It is really effective and great for the cost. I usually pick mine up at Ulta. The first time I tried this product it was through Influenster and since then I have become a loyal lover of NYM.
Desiraee O.
Visalia
This is a great everyday conditioner. It smells great, and works well with my color treated hair. It left my hair, and scalp feeling fresh, and clean. I’m very satisfied with this product, actually got some for a friend. Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Purifying Conditioner
Nicole B.
Seven Springs, NC
Is this conditioner good if you have very oily hair?
Jodi B.
London, ON Ontario
Thinking about trying this, can anyone let me know if you feel a build up on your hair, if it feels heavy, how it looks and feels after hair dries. I have bone straight, limp and oily hair and need help. I usually use what ever is on sale and Ive been seeing these products a lot more. Any insight would be grateful- thanks
Janelle R.
Do you feel this conditions enough for your hair type?
amanda c.
How does this condition stack up? I currently toss it up between herbal essences cleansing conditioner, pantene cleaning conditioner and gorgeous grow. I really like the few other not your mother's products I have tried and really want to try this one out. would anyone recommend it and know where to even find it?
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
Has anyone tried this line of hair care products? I was told by the person who does my hair I need to get better shampoo and conditioner because of my hair being so dry and damaged. Would this line of hair care products be a good choice ?