BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Conditioner was made with you and Mother Nature in mind. This eco-friendly formula is biodegradable so it won't clog your pipes (or your pores)!

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Fragrance/Parfum, Myristyl Myristate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Glycerin, Mentha Aquatica Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• "This conditioner makes my hAir soft and smell good!" in 2 reviews
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
This conditioner is seriously so amazing. I am officially hooked after just one use. Purchased on sale at Ulta for $2.99! Safe for all hair types. Smells yummy. Effective. Affordable even when it’s not on sale.
Jenna B.
I bought this product because I wanted it to help remove build up on my hair, and overall it was pretty good. It was a good price, had a great smell, and did help to clean my hair. I don't think it helped purify my hair a lot, but it cleansed it and did exactly what a shampoo is supposed to do.
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received a sample size of this product and I loved it! I got it at Ulta. The scent was so refreshing. It also did a great job detangling my hair. It worked better than Aussie brands on my hair. I would recommend this product. It's an affordable alternative to brands such as bedhead.
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
Love this conditioner and the way it makes my hair feel. Great for dryer scalps makes my hair feel so clean and replenished. Safe for all hairs and very affordable.
Christine H.
Madison, WI
This stuff smells SO GOOD, leaves hair smelling good until the next time you wash it(I wash mine every other day or so) makes hair soft and light, no extra residue or heavy sticky hair feeling! I highly recommend!
Amanda E.
Morganton, NC
The best, clean, products I've found. I love how the shampoo really cleanses my hair and the conditioner is amazing. It doesn't make my hair feel dry, brittle, or heavy like most conditioners.
Kassie P.
such a great product! smells great and i feel like i truly get a good wash. this company has multiple lines for their products and you can find most in your local drug store
Brittany W.
Georgetown , KY
Great product!! Left my hair looking very healthy and had a good smell. I was able to maintain my hair for several days and didn’t have to re-wash for around 3 days.
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like to use this shampoo and conditioning duo when I've used a lot of products in my hair and I feel that I have a build up. I don't use it often because my hair almost feels TOO clean after using it, however, it does the job of getting all the goop out and the conditioner adding back moisture so my hair won't feel like straw as it would with traditional purifying shampoos and conditioners.
Taylor A.
Vista, CA
This product is great for people who like their hair feeling silky smooth right after the shower and hours after. I have really thin hair that gets oily pretty fast, so I don't use a lot of condition, but I would use this again. I would recommend this to others because it smells good, looks good, and the price isn't bad !
Nicole B.
Is this conditioner good if you have very oily hair?
amanda c.
How does this condition stack up? I currently toss it up between herbal essences cleansing conditioner, pantene cleaning conditioner and gorgeous grow. I really like the few other not your mother's products I have tried and really want to try this one out. would anyone recommend it and know where to even find it?
Janelle R.
Do you feel this conditions enough for your hair type?
Jodi B.
London, ON Ontario
Thinking about trying this, can anyone let me know if you feel a build up on your hair, if it feels heavy, how it looks and feels after hair dries. I have bone straight, limp and oily hair and need help. I usually use what ever is on sale and Ive been seeing these products a lot more. Any insight would be grateful- thanks
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
Has anyone tried this line of hair care products? I was told by the person who does my hair I need to get better shampoo and conditioner because of my hair being so dry and damaged. Would this line of hair care products be a good choice ?