BeautyHairHair ProductsNot Your Mother's
Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz

So maybe there’s no time to wash and style after that epic gym workout or maybe Tuesday is just your ‘no wash day’…  That’s no problem, because you have Clean Freak™ to do the tidying up for you!  This new unscented version of one of our must-haves is perfect for all the sensitive-scalped style connoisseurs who want a fragrance-free freshen up. Now with an odor eliminator to get rid of any unwanted scents and still containing those same oil absorbing properties you’re looking for, this new dry shampoo is made just for you.

Does this product make your head itch?
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz What is the best dry shampoo for thin, darker hair? I always seem to get a white residue or a strange texture - are there any that don't do this?
How well does this work compared to other brands?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz!
How would you rate this product?
Gabriela  C.
Atlanta, GA
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Gabriela  C.
I really love it, when I use it, mi hair looks really awesome, in Colombia I used another dry shampoo but this is the best, I love its smell, I recommend it, besides, it's cheap, I promise you that you’re gonna love it too.
Steph H.
Hugheston, WV
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Steph H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a fan of this brand in general, and this specific product did not let me down. I don’t like washing my hair that often, in attempt to maintain it’s natural health, so I try to use alternative options for when it may be slightly greasy and I just don’t have the time to wash it or when I just don’t feel like messing with it and want a quick fix. This did not leave behind a white residue and did not make my hair feel stiff and wiry. Make sure you spray it evenly and as needed. I brush my hair out well before and after using. The price is always budget friendly too.
Marelh P.
San Diego
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Marelh P.
Purchased at: Target
Smells amazing, and actually since the time I’ve used it no residue has been left behind, there’s no much I would improve, the longest I’ve gone without washing my hair is 2 days, I’m buying again!
Missy  E.
Odessa, TX
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Missy  E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely enjoy this product, I have repurchased this product twice now. This doesn’t leave my hair feeling dirty or greasy. I can also style my hair after using this product. I have bought this for friends and friends. It absorbs oil and leaves my hair feeling refreshed for those no hair wash days. It comes unscented or scented. I highly recommend.
Karen B.
HOPEWELL, OH
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Karen B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Surprisingly, this dry shampoo works well for between washes. It doesn’t leave a white cast on my hair like many others. It’s very inexpensive and can be found at any Walmart, drug store, or Amazon. I’m pleased with the performance of this dry shampoo. Picture is after I used it without washing my hair.
Raven A.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Raven A.
I have tried multiple dry shampoos over the years and ALWAYS go back to Not Your Mother's. I have thick yet fine hair, so it gets oily at the scalp after a day of washing. But when I use this dry shampoo, it will last 2 to 3 days more. I absolutely love it. I prefer the unscented, but the others are not too strong and I like them, too.
Jasmine P.
Newark, NJ
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Jasmine P.
Dry Shampoo is a literal LIFE SAVER for fine, dull, thinning hair! It leaves your hair with so much more texture, and gives it LIFEEEE! It also does what it suppose to do as a dry shampoo by absorbing excess oil while giving fresh volume. Ohhh and btw, it smells sooooo good!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This a good dry shampoo. It does what’s supposed to. The scent is nice too. I just don’t give it 5 stars because I have to reapply again during the day since it restarts getting oily in the roots.
Megan R.
Brownsboro, AL
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Megan R.
Let’s be honest - washing your hair everyday can be a hassle and not good for it! But I do workout almost everyday and I SWEAT! This dry shampoo has been a life saver, and helps give my hair the volume it needs 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Ansley N.
Gainesville, GA
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Unscented Refreshing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Ansley N.
Purchased at: ULTA
amazing! went to a party and it kept my hair clean, smelling good and tidy! couldn’t ask for anything more from a dry shampoo

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel L.
Brookfield, WI
il y a un an
Jenelle V. il y a 5 mois
All that I have tried do that from the not your mothers line do it. I don’t know it you have tried this but when I get the white stuff I usually flip my hair over and shake it with my fingers until it rubs in.
Nayeli  R.
Brownsville, TX
il y a un an
Ashley M. il y a un an
They're both just ok to me. Batiste made my hair harder to brush. Not Your Mother's is harder to blend into my hair. Both of them made my scalp itch... My favorite dry shampoo so far is Amika Perk Up. Easy to brush through, easy to blend, and no itching!