Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Tinted Dry Shampoo-Dark Brown to Jet Black 7oz, pack of 1

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Play now. Wash later. Extend your style with Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Tinted Dry Shampoo-Dark Brown to Jet Black and get day one hair on day two (or three)! Refreshes hair while instantly absorbing oil and odor, no water required. No white residue. No time wasted. For dark brown to jet black hair. An instant refresh with no water!

Price of 1 pack, 7oz

Rachel L.
I was so happy when NYM came out with this product! I have black hair, so I always have trouble with dry shampoos since they leave a white residue. With this product I don't have to worry about that. A couple of minor complaints: one is that its really hard for me to use the nozzle, which is probably partially due to my really small hands. Another is that it does take a decent amount of the product to mask the oiliness of the hair. Overall, great product for the price point, and I have already recommended it to many friends!
Abbie B.
Orem
Purchased at: Walmart
I hated this product. I didn't even end up using the whole bottle I just threw it away. I have very dark hair and I've used tinted dry shampoo before and usually love it. My hair still looked greasy and left a nasty texture to hair. The tint would also get everywhere and turn my ears black. It was so gross.
Lacy J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this brand. I was super happy to purchase a dry shampoo for dark hair (my hair is black). Using this product allows for me to go 3-4 days without having to wash my hair. I will admit my hair starts to feel like straw by the last day but I usually wear my hair up at that point. No more white residue though! Love it.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: Target
I just started using this dry shampoo; however, so far it works quite well. I deducted a star as it DOES leave a white residue on the hair. (Product claims to leave no residue.)
Jordan P.
SeaTac , WA
I used this for the first time and I loved it. I love that it doesn’t leave the white that normal dry shampoo sometimes leaves on darker hair.