BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #6 in Dry Shampoo

Have you lost track of time?!  You need a quick fix to make your hair look like it would if you had just spent an hour washing, drying, styling?  Well… take a deep breath because CLEAN FREAK Tapioca Dry Shampoo is here to help you out!  Made with gentle tapioca starch this salon formula dry shampoo will get rid of those unwanted shiny areas and add body to a lackluster look.  With a soothing warm sugar fragrance, you and your hair can kick back and relax.

BENEFITS

• Absorbs excess oils
  • Natural formula
  • Fresh Volume
  • Leaves no residue

INGREDIENT HIGHLIGHTS

Tapioca is a natural, talc-free oil absorbing powder.

• For awhile now, I've been looking into getting my first dry shamp...3 Answers
  • I would love to try this product. Should I?1 Answers
  • does this product really help ? does it have a good scent ?4 Answers
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did receive this product for free from Influenster, but I promise that does not affect my review. I wouldn't want to lead anyone astray with any product.
I have used dry shampoos because my hair is oily. If you have the same problem as me or just want to add texture and volume to your hair, this shampoo is for you. Actually, I had never tried 'Not Your Mothers' before, but this was my chance! I used it on my third day hair (I was going to shampoo, but what better chance to try a dry shampoo than when your hair is a terrible mess?). First impression, the smell is very good and pleasant. It is a very natural aroma of sweet vanilla. My hair continued to smell during the day after using it and it was so nice. Also, I noticed that my hair was becoming very textured and gaining more volume, but my hair naturally has a lot of texture and adding more texture makes it a little unmanageable. But to help in the days when my hair starts to feel oily or I just want a nice smell is good.
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dry shampoo has a nice clean smell and the texture is nice for building volume. However, I do not care for the white chalk appearance that is left behind.  I have light brown hair and feel as though there is a terrible white cast all over. I have tried various angles and distances, as well as lighter application with no change. Unfortunately, I will not be repurchasing this item.
Dawn G.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first dry shampoo I ever tried. I can now say it isn't the best and isn't the worse DS out there. I could go a couple days without washing my hair 4-5 days (i can go about 3 before ever using any DS). I would probably not buy again but it isn't a bad alternative and it's very cheap. It sometimes would leave white particles in my hair after using.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used NYM dry shampoo for several years now. I had switched over the Batiste for a bit only because the formulas worked about the same but Batiste had scented dry shampoo. Just the other day I saw NYM came out with scented stuff and was so excited! The MAIN reason I give this product (Warm Sugar) 2 stars is because I was incredibly disappointed with the scent. I was really hoping for a soft sweet scent. Umm NO. It was way overpowering and smells like I'm drizzling maple syrup all over my hair. Absolutely hate the smell. Otherwise, the product works really well. Love the tapioca formula, my hair can go days without washing. I am really hoping their other dry shampoo scents are better.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, it’s by far my favorite! I’ve used cheaper ones and more expensive ones but this one always ends up being my favorite! I usually wash my hair every 2 days but if I’m using this I can go 3-4 days when I’m using this. I doesn’t leave a white powered or sticker residue when you use it. All in all a good product
Jo B.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some may not be fond of this super sweet scent, but to me it smells like a delicious cookie! Compared to alternatives, the scent alone has made it a winner for me, but the fact there's little-to-no residue build-up is also key. I normally keep my hair on the brighter/blonder side, but this dry shampoo has still been my best friend when I've gone with darker roots. An important part of healthy hair maintenance, this handy product allows me to go 4 to 5 days without having to shampoo -- meaning I can maintain color and a moisturized, healthy texture for way longer.
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo I've ever used. I got a travel size as a free gift with purchase when I bought some NYM shampoo a while ago, and I use this whenever I'm on third day hair and need a little de-oiling. I mainly need some touch ups around the part of my hair and the crown on my head, and this smells so good and doesn't feel weird after it's brushed out. It doesn't feel like there's gunk sitting in my hair all day even after it's all brushed through my hair. It feels like I've just washed and dried my hair, it's seriously that good. I won't ever use another kind of dry shampoo!
Kelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a few of the other Not Your Mother's dry shampoos and love them. I saw this one at Target and liked the smell of it, so I thought I would give it a try. It does the best job of any I have tried at giving volume without drying out my hair. It lifts really well at the roots and breathes new life into my curls. It helps separate them so they stay full. I find I get the best style from it when I spray it in before I go to bed and let it rub in while I sleep. This has lengthened the time I go between washes by two days!
Bianca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I really like this dry shampoo, I go quite a few days without washing my hair and this gives it a boost. I wish it gave a little my volume to my hair when I used it but other then that i really like it. It smells really nice and refreshes my hair :)
Dallas L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best dry shampoo ever created!! Why you may ask? Cause the quality and price are phenomenal! I was so afraid this dry shampoo would make my hair look like i had lice, but it doesn't! It absorbs my natural oils helping prolong washing every day!
Stacey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you all apply this dry shampoo? I want to make sure no residue shows when I go out.
Cassidy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this dry shampoo leave that terrible powder finish to your hair?
Ivanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's this product good, i think I'm getting it. How well does it work, does it leave hair oily or smelly?
Kayleigh O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does this product really help ? does it have a good scent ?
Gisselle C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this shampoo have a scent? Or is it fragance free?