BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #11 in Dry Shampoo

Have you lost track of time?!  You need a quick fix to make your hair look like it would if you had just spent an hour washing, drying, styling?  Well… take a deep breath because CLEAN FREAK Tapioca Dry Shampoo is here to help you out!  Made with gentle tapioca starch this salon formula dry shampoo will get rid of those unwanted shiny areas and add body to a lackluster look.  With a soothing warm sugar fragrance, you and your hair can kick back and relax.

BENEFITS

• Absorbs excess oils
  • Natural formula
  • Fresh Volume
  • Leaves no residue

INGREDIENT HIGHLIGHTS

Tapioca is a natural, talc-free oil absorbing powder.

• How good is it compared to "Batista"??1 Answers
  • For awhile now, I've been looking into getting my first dry shamp...4 Answers
  • I would love to try this product. Should I?1 Answers
Jesse N.
Hagerstown
This dry shampoo is about what I expect for the low price point. It does remove visible oil when used in combination with a blowout, but must be blow dried to have the desired effect. This is not a spray and go product. I find most of the artificial scents unpleasant but they dissipate after a half hour or so. This product probably gives me an extra day without washing, but I find that it leaves a gritty, oily sediment on my scalp and absolutely MUST be washed the evening of the day it is used, or at the latest the next morning, or it makes my hair look and feel dirtier than it started. I have very dry hair and scalp and only wash 1-2 times per week, but this spray makes me need to wash more than if I didn't use any products at all.
Danielle O.
I decided to try a new dry shampoo and I read the reviews for this one and it looked pretty good. So I tried it and I love it. I like the way it smells smells like sugar vanilla and I like the way it feels on my hair it's not too dry and powdery nor is it to oily and greasy feeling or makes my hair feel damp. I used to use Pssst dry shampoo but I don't think I'm going back.

P.S. This picture was after using this product and I hadn't washed my hair in 2 days
Shayna L.
I love the line of Not Your Mother products. So naturally when I saw this, I had to try it. After reading others reviews about the smell, I don't mind it. If you've ever had tapioca before you know it's going to smell almost like a sugar cookie but it can be over powering. But only when you spray it on! This doesn't leave residue in my hair, only on my brush after I've combed it through my hair. I have super long, thick hair that gets oily on top usually by day 2 and I enjoy using a dry shampoo. This Shampoo does the trick for me.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is such a great deal for a really large container of dry shampoo!! I love that the brand is environmentally conscious and I’m not buying something that tests on animals. It is getting easier and easier to find brands who are in line with that train of thought! Not your mothers makes so many great products. This dry shampoo doesn’t leave a white residue in my hair. It doesn’t leave a dried out alcohol feeling in my roots. It also doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy or like I’ve sprayed a voluminous spray in it.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is my first dry shampoo and it is still my go to for those lazy days at home when I know I'm not going anywhere. It has a great fresh scent, when I use it the night before (oily hair trick) I have a ton of volume and no excess weight or powder the next morning. This is a great drug store product that I definitely recommend for any hair type. I've even learned that they have a specific volumizing version of this since I've found this one so I'm looking forward to trying it out too 😉
HOLLY C.
I love this brand and I love dry shampoo, however, I am not a big fan of the scent. It does smell okay but I am just not a fan of it when I get whiffs of it throughout the day. I would rather have a "clean" or more neutral scent. As long as you keep the correct distance,it goes on invisible and also gives my hair great volume. I purchase this at Target and Five Below. I recommend to anyone looking for a refresher, oil absorber and/or volume!
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Okay. This is not the best and that's the honest truth. The first time I used it, I absolutely hated it. I bought this because it was on sale. The smell is very odd and too sweet. It also left a good amount of residue, which you can erase away by tossling your hair, but still. I've used much much better dry shampoos and was pretty disappointed. I only use it because I don't want to waste what I've already purchased.
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
I really love this brands dry shampoo. You don't need much to spray out depending on how long or thick your hair is. It works great on wigs too. It's not a greasy feeling formula. If I don't have time for a shower I usually use this and I love it. It also creates a volume to my hair and it smells okay too. It's not a huge fragrance to it. It's more of a light smell.
Marissa T.
Callahan, FL
I have only used NYM brand of dry shampoo and so far my favorite is the Tapioca. I typically wash my hair every two to three days, and when I use this I will use it on the third day for styling my hair and to remove any excess oil from my hair, then wash layer that night. I love the scent and never feel like my hair is dirty when I use it. Definitely recommend!!
Chanelle Z.
Fishers, IN
I do not like this dry shampoo at all, the smell is horrible and chokes me with the cloud of product that stays in the air after you spray it. It leaves residue in my hair even after I brush it like crazy! There are way better dry shampoos out there, that you can even get on sale, around the same price, that work a whole lot better than this one.
Stacey C.
How do you all apply this dry shampoo? I want to make sure no residue shows when I go out.
Ivanna G.
It's this product good, i think I'm getting it. How well does it work, does it leave hair oily or smelly?
Cassidy R.
Will this dry shampoo leave that terrible powder finish to your hair?
Kayleigh O.
does this product really help ? does it have a good scent ?
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
For awhile now, I've been looking into getting my first dry shampoo and but does it give you that crusty feeling similar to hairspray does to the roots of your hair?