Eliza L.
Eliza L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've been looking for some good dry shampoo but I'm tentative to buy this because of the price. Is it worth it? Does it smell good? Will it leave my hair white?
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
I have never been a fan and I dislike the smell some people love it. I actually prefer dove or Clairol! Dove leaves no residue and has a nice clean smell but holy volume clairol it's an orange can. That stuff will give your hair a boost but can leave a little bit of a white so you have to run it in!
Laura Q.
Laura Q.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:16 a.m.
This dry shampoo is SO worth it! It always lasts me forever. The smell is not too strong but just right! If you apply a couple inches from your scalp there will be no white left behind.
Saribelys A.
Saribelys A.
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Just shake it very well before applying to the hair and comb! It's very easy to use and it smells really good
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
THIS IS SO GOOD! I have dark roots now but it still works great! And doesn't leave a white cast on my hair! I've have brown and blonde and it works great for all hair colors ive had hands down! Great product