Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I have always heard good things about this, but has anyone tried this and the Big Sexy Hair dry shampoo? Which would you recommend?
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
1 year, 2 months ago
I have tried both, along with a few others and this one is by far my favorite. It does an making job and lasts all day.
Tracey A.
Tracey A.
Grand Prairie, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
I really prefer this one over the Big Sexy Hair dry shampoo. I don't know if it's just me but the Big Sexy Hair one makes my hair way too stiff and feels cakey even when I use less of it. Not Your Mother's is amazing in that it doesn't make your hair feel like you've added a bunch of product and really helps to soak up all those nasty oils!
Callie P.
Callie P.
Marysville, WA
1 year, 3 months ago
I prefer this one over the one that Dove has. They are around the sale price point. It smells good and doesn't leave your hair stiff.
Jamie  W.
Jamie W.
1 year, 3 months ago
This dry shampoo is easily a favorite, even over Kenra... Super disappointed in that one! Can't beat the price and quality of this product!
Isabella A.
Isabella A.
Hermitage, TN
1 year, 6 months ago
This is an amazing dry shampoo! You should totally go get it! I use so often for quick touch ups and the lift of volume it gives is a great add on!