Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooNot Your Mother's
Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 16oz

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz

Play now. Wash later.Extend your style and get day one hair on day two (or three)! Refresh hair while instantly absorbing oil & odor. No water required. No white residue. No time wasted.

My hair is oily and needs to be washed every day to look good. Does anyone have a recommended hair training system and dry shampoo/products to use to hopefully be able to go a day between washes?
Does your shampoo have natural ingredients in it?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cassie N.
Oak Harbor
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz uploaded by Cassie N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This dry shampoo works well. It doesn't have an overpowering scent. It is a great price. I just have to make sure that I'm constantly shaking it or it will make my hair white, but most of that will brush out. I also love that it adds a little volume to my hair.
Erin B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz uploaded by Erin B.
Purchased at: Target
Great scent and works pretty well, but despite what it claims, it DOES leave a white residue, unless you work pretty hard to get it to absorb. I also felt like I would have to use quite a bit to absorb enough oil for my hair not to be gross and flat looking. I’ve moved on to Dove Invisible Dry Shampoo now, after discovering that one!
Emma H.
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz uploaded by Emma H.
Purchased at: Target
Dry shampoo in general does not work well for my thin hair. This product has a strong smell, so I would test out if you like it before purchasing. It helps for my second day hair and I do not notice that I am wearing it.
Elvira C.
Wiggins, CO
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz uploaded by Elvira C.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing product, I’m not a difficult consumer but this one last forever, I don’t feel that built in my hair with the days and the smell is just right, I don’t like when they have a fake scent and this one is just okey!!! And works for me I use it twice a week and for reference a have a oily scalp
Ashley P.
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz uploaded by Ashley P.
I love this dry shampoo!! Its smells amazing! It doesnt leave a residue and blends in so good. I think this is one of the best dry shampoos on the market!
Leah H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz uploaded by Leah H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have thin blonde hair that tends to look oily after the second day, but I only like to wash my hair twice a week. I purchased all three variations of Not Your Mother's dry shampoo and I'm so glad I did! The smell is great, even for the original. My hair feels so refreshed and ready to go after a few sprays of this! 💚💁🏼‍♀️
Elizabeth D.
This is my favorite drugstore dry shampoo! I first bought it over 4 years ago after I dyed my naturally blonde hair to dark brown and have been using it ever since, even after going back blonde! Since I have color treated hair, I don't like to wash it as often and I use this 3-4 times a week. It absorbs oil really well without making my hair feel greasy or sticky like other dry shampoos. I love how light the formula is! My hair never feels heavy or weighed down after using. It's never left a white residue on either my dark or light hair. It's a scented formula, but I don't notice much of a scent. What I love the most about this dry shampoo is the texture it gives my thin hair. I prefer using this over the NYM dry texture spray. I even use it on days that I've washed my hair to give my roots a lift and help with teasing. I've never found a dry shampoo that texturizes like this one. I highly recommend this!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz uploaded by Tia S.
Purchased at: CVS
This brand is one of my top 3 go to for dry shampoos. Besides the name making me smile I just spray rub in and go. Easy for those busy days or on the go cause you woke up late. I would buy again and recommend.
Kim M.
Fort Collins, CO
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz uploaded by Kim M.
I love this dry shampoo. It keeps my hair looking fresh even when I don’t wash it for a few days. I like that it doesn’t make my roots look white like some other ones I’ve tried.
Rachael M.
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz uploaded by Rachael M.
Purchased at: ULTA
The original scent smells better than the unscented. It works well and gets the job done. Does leave white color but you just need to brush it in

1,151 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leslie A.
Mesa, AZ
Mairin D.
Abbotsford
il y a 3 mois
Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak Tinted Dry Shampoo i have super dark hair I have a hard time finding a dry shampoo that blends in nicely I’ve heard good things about this one though and dark hair fed people like it?
Indiana H.
Stafford, VA
il y a 4 mois
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 1.6oz Is this a good brand? Does it cause white baby powder look on dark roots?