BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak® Purifying Shampoo.

Ultra clean hair.

Retains natural moisture.

Improves manageability.

Sulfate, paraben & dye free for all hair types. see more...

• How does this work with oily hair? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a solid cleansing shampoo to use once a wee...1 Answers
  • Does this give hair any extra volume by any chance?1 Answers
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo
  • "I received this in my voxbox to review and I was so disappointed :( I see a lot of people had a great experience , but right away my hair felt dryer in texture and rougher , not moisturized at all." in 2 reviews
Rachel R.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best shampoo, and using it with the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo works wonders! Love this brand. Best products for hair care. Highly recommend using the Not Your Mother's Double Take Dry Finish Texture Spray Aerosol 6 oz. (Pack of 2) for an added boost of volume, especially if hair is slept on!
Alyssa T.
Lancaster , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fine, thin hair and this shampoo does not weigh it down at all! There’s no residue left after rinsing and I do feel my hair is very clean! I wish it gave a little extra volume, but I typically use a texturizing spray after blow drying! I would recommend for all hair types!
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this is the Shampoo I used to use but now I use their purple shampoo since I recently dyed my hair an icier blonde. I'm usually a light dirty blonde. The clean freak works great and is definitely amazing at getting product out. The purple shampoo takes away any signs of brassy tones so I absolutely love both!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect cleansing and purifying shampoo! This kept my hair from turning green from the chlorine all summer! And it is perfect for the day after you put a bunch of hair spray and product into your hair as well. Amazing price. Another knockout from the brand
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give this 10 stars! The smell alone is amazing! It also leaves my hair so shiny!! I swear by this entire line. And at this price point can you blame me!? It’s reasonable as well as possibly the best shampoo I’ve ever used!
Jessica B.
Jackson, TN
Review for: Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo
Let me start out by saying, I absolutely adore anything Not Your Mother’s. I prefer to use this particular variety when I’ve used a lot of product in my hair. My scalp is oily, but this helps that for sure. The smell is very nice.
Dani W.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing!!!! I always feel super clean when I use it, and the price isn’t that bad either. I have had more trouble finding it in stores lately, however- even in ulta! I also love the accompanying conditioner.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS. great scent. Worked well with an oily scalp. My bf got this for me for Christmas last year as a travel gift set and I ran out and next time I travel, I’ll definitely be getting this. So amazing.
Andrea B.
TURLOCK, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This very well be my favorite smelling shampoo I’ve ever tried. The mint and raspberry work so well together to create a fruity yet super clean smell. It leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy!
Sabrina C.
Ontario, CA
I currently use tresemme and love not ur mothers dry shampoo. should i switch to their shampoo??
Janelle R.
How much shampoo do you use?
Julia H.
Rialto, CA
How long do i keep the shampoo in my hair before taking it off.
Consuelo E.
Cedar Springs, Michigan
Is this good for color treated hair?
Katrina T.
Modesto, CA
Do they make a product to.follow this like a hair serum?