BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak® Purifying Shampoo.

Ultra clean hair.

Retains natural moisture.

Improves manageability.

Sulfate, paraben & dye free for all hair types. see more...

• How does this work with oily hair? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a solid cleansing shampoo to use once a wee...1 Answers
  • Does this give hair any extra volume by any chance?1 Answers
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo
  • "I received this in my voxbox to review and I was so disappointed :( I see a lot of people had a great experience , but right away my hair felt dryer in texture and rougher , not moisturized at all." in 2 reviews
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect cleansing and purifying shampoo! This kept my hair from turning green from the chlorine all summer! And it is perfect for the day after you put a bunch of hair spray and product into your hair as well. Amazing price. Another knockout from the brand
Jessica B.
Jackson, TN
Review for: Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo
Let me start out by saying, I absolutely adore anything Not Your Mother’s. I prefer to use this particular variety when I’ve used a lot of product in my hair. My scalp is oily, but this helps that for sure. The smell is very nice.
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this shampoo when I feel like I have a lot of product build up in my hair. It has no sulfates, parabens, or dyes and has a minty scent which makes it really refreshing. It doesn't lather as much as regular shampoo so you feel like you need more, but you really don't. The price is pretty good too for a nicer drugstore shampoo and they often have good sales.
Sharleen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for my daughter she suffers with dry scalp and this clears it away and she might not even have dress color she probably just leaves too much stuff in her hair to be honest
Josie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love LOVE! Smells awesome and doesn't break my scalp out. I have a sensitive scalp and this is what I love to use. I use the beach waves spray and the after conditioner spray as well! Great price and great products!
Grace M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVED the smell of this product and had had good outcomes with Not Your Mother's brand in the past, but overall was disappointed with this shampoo. It left my hair smelling great, but looking greasier than before I washed my hair! Perhaps it is better for those with dry hair. I did not purchase again.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the packaging of this product and the name of the bran! However I wasn't a huge fan of the product itself. It seemed to really dry out my hair and since I dye my hair it's important that I don't use shampoos that strip the color from my hair and this one did.
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this to use as a clarifying shampoo. It's great for removing styling products and deep oil treatments but as a daily shampoo I think it would be way too drying. But it is good just to keep around to use once in a while to freshen up. Super affordable too
Dani A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn’t work for me. My hair was super dry after a couple of weeks of using it. It was pretty disappointing because it shows a creamy texture and it kinda makes you feel your hair will appreciate it, but no. Too much alcohol in it. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Becca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use sample size of this shampoo with a matching conditioner. I thought the shampoo was decent. It smells nice and lathered okay. I don't think there's anything too special about it but I would use it again if I had it in my collection again.
Sabrina C.
Ontario, CA
I currently use tresemme and love not ur mothers dry shampoo. should i switch to their shampoo??
Janelle R.
How much shampoo do you use?
Julia H.
Rialto, CA
How long do i keep the shampoo in my hair before taking it off.
Consuelo E.
Cedar Springs, Michigan
Is this good for color treated hair?
Katrina T.
Modesto, CA
Do they make a product to.follow this like a hair serum?