BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak® Purifying Shampoo.

Ultra clean hair.

Retains natural moisture.

Improves manageability.

Sulfate, paraben & dye free for all hair types. see more...

• How does this work with oily hair? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a solid cleansing shampoo to use once a wee...1 Answers
  • Does this give hair any extra volume by any chance?1 Answers
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo
  • "I received this in my voxbox to review and I was so disappointed :( I see a lot of people had a great experience , but right away my hair felt dryer in texture and rougher , not moisturized at all." in 2 reviews
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I've tried the clean freak not your mother's collection and I think it's sick it's so great I love the smell and I definitely do love the way it makes my hair feel after that they just both my hair feel so replenish and better if I could buy it all the time I definitely would that be my go-to but it is a little bit pricey so it wouldn't be the ideal thing to get every day but if you can afford it I would definitely recommend not your mother's clean freak shampoo and conditioner
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
So this is the Shampoo I used to use but now I use their purple shampoo since I recently dyed my hair an icier blonde. I'm usually a light dirty blonde. The clean freak works great and is definitely amazing at getting product out. The purple shampoo takes away any signs of brassy tones so I absolutely love both!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect cleansing and purifying shampoo! This kept my hair from turning green from the chlorine all summer! And it is perfect for the day after you put a bunch of hair spray and product into your hair as well. Amazing price. Another knockout from the brand
caitlin m.
Chicago , IL
This is a great, affordable cleansing shampoo! I’ll usually use this when I’m on a budget and can’t grab my regular Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo. It’s not too drying, but it definitely cleanses all the product gunk off your strands, and makes it soft and shiny.
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I wish I could give this 10 stars! The smell alone is amazing! It also leaves my hair so shiny!! I swear by this entire line. And at this price point can you blame me!? It’s reasonable as well as possibly the best shampoo I’ve ever used!
Jessica B.
Jackson, TN
Review for: Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo more...
Let me start out by saying, I absolutely adore anything Not Your Mother’s. I prefer to use this particular variety when I’ve used a lot of product in my hair. My scalp is oily, but this helps that for sure. The smell is very nice.
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
Review for: Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo more...
I really like this brand of shampoo. The Clean Freak kind is really good. I like that it is sulfate free. Makes my hair feel clean. It smells really good, all day. I will buy this again as soon as I find it.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
LOVE THIS. great scent. Worked well with an oily scalp. My bf got this for me for Christmas last year as a travel gift set and I ran out and next time I travel, I’ll definitely be getting this. So amazing.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Kelsey H.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo more...
If you have excessively oily hair/scalp, you may like this, but be prepared to load up with a detangling conditioner, maybe even a leave-in. I would suggest to only use it on your scalp as it is very drying.
Sabrina C.
Ontario, CA
I currently use tresemme and love not ur mothers dry shampoo. should i switch to their shampoo??
Katrina T.
Modesto, CA
Do they make a product to.follow this like a hair serum?
Consuelo E.
Cedar Springs, Michigan
Is this good for color treated hair?
Julia H.
Rialto, CA
How long do i keep the shampoo in my hair before taking it off.
Janelle R.
How much shampoo do you use?