Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Conditioner uploaded by yailen a.Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Conditioner uploaded by Melissa M.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak® Purifying Conditioner.

Moisturizes smooths & silkens luxurious shine.

Sulfate, paraben & dye free for all hair types. see more...

• Has anyone tried this line of hair care products? I was told by t...1 Answers
  • "This conditioner makes my hAir soft and smell good!" in 2 reviews
Katherine R.
Great purifying conditioner. It definitely hydrates, revives & adds shine. The bottle is nice & eye catching. I use it just about everytime I shower. It's sulfate, paraben & dye free. It's for all hair types!
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like to use this shampoo and conditioning duo when I've used a lot of products in my hair and I feel that I have a build up. I don't use it often because my hair almost feels TOO clean after using it, however, it does the job of getting all the goop out and the conditioner adding back moisture so my hair won't feel like straw as it would with traditional purifying shampoos and conditioners.
Taylor A.
San Diego
This product is great for people who like their hair feeling silky smooth right after the shower and hours after. I have really thin hair that gets oily pretty fast, so I don't use a lot of condition, but I would use this again. I would recommend this to others because it smells good, looks good, and the price isn't bad !
Kassie P.
such a great product! smells great and i feel like i truly get a good wash. this company has multiple lines for their products and you can find most in your local drug store
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is perfect for when you need to cleanse your hair extra but not dry it out. My favorite way to use this is the day after I previously curled my hair and had a bunch of product buildup. This cleanses my hair without drying it out too bad like other clarifying products typically do. And the price is fantastic
Jenna B.
I bought this product because I wanted it to help remove build up on my hair, and overall it was pretty good. It was a good price, had a great smell, and did help to clean my hair. I don't think it helped purify my hair a lot, but it cleansed it and did exactly what a shampoo is supposed to do.
Valerie E.
Not Your Mother's brand is great! I have used a lot of their products and am always happy with the results. It is really effective and great for the cost. I usually pick mine up at Ulta. The first time I tried this product it was through Influenster and since then I have become a loyal lover of NYM.
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received a sample size of this product and I loved it! I got it at Ulta. The scent was so refreshing. It also did a great job detangling my hair. It worked better than Aussie brands on my hair. I would recommend this product. It's an affordable alternative to brands such as bedhead.
Zoe M.
This conditioner is so easy and quick to apply in the morning when you are rushing to get to work school or any daily events. It will give the hair a look like it has been washed with expensive high end deep conditioner!!!!!!
Francine A.
Middletown, NY
This and the shampoo for this are amazing. I love this brand. I've used many different products from them. This one in particular has a minty smell to it and it leaves your head feeling refreshed and moisturized but you hair not greasy, just healthy and very clean.
Bryanna H.
WESTOVER, WV
Has anyone tried this line of hair care products? I was told by the person who does my hair I need to get better shampoo and conditioner because of my hair being so dry and damaged. Would this line of hair care products be a good choice ?