Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Conditioner uploaded by Melissa M.Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Conditioner uploaded by yailen a.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak® Purifying Conditioner.

Moisturizes smooths & silkens luxurious shine.

Sulfate, paraben & dye free for all hair types. see more...

• Has anyone tried this line of hair care products? I was told by the...1 Answers
  • "This conditioner makes my hAir soft and smell good!" in 2 reviews
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Great purifying conditioner. It definitely hydrates, revives & adds shine. The bottle is nice & eye catching. I use it just about everytime I shower. It's sulfate, paraben & dye free. It's for all hair types!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like to use this shampoo and conditioning duo when I've used a lot of products in my hair and I feel that I have a build up. I don't use it often because my hair almost feels TOO clean after using it, however, it does the job of getting all the goop out and the conditioner adding back moisture so my hair won't feel like straw as it would with traditional purifying shampoos and conditioners.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
San Diego
This product is great for people who like their hair feeling silky smooth right after the shower and hours after. I have really thin hair that gets oily pretty fast, so I don't use a lot of condition, but I would use this again. I would recommend this to others because it smells good, looks good, and the price isn't bad !
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I bought this at ulta after someone in a makeup group on fb asked about shampoo/conditioners that don't take out the color in your hair. They wanted something cruelty free as well. I like how my hair feels after using this product and I love that it works so well. Plus the price is rather nice
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Not Your Mother's brand is great! I have used a lot of their products and am always happy with the results. It is really effective and great for the cost. I usually pick mine up at Ulta. The first time I tried this product it was through Influenster and since then I have become a loyal lover of NYM.
Lorrain A.
Lorrain A.
Revere , MA
This is absolutely awesome.... I am obsessed. I have two extra ones In My drawer in case of anything. awesome the color in my hair stays the same. They are the best. It's just the best, I believe. I highly highly recommend it to everyone it is a must have always. You will not regret it...
Francine A.
Francine A.
Middletown, NY
This and the shampoo for this are amazing. I love this brand. I've used many different products from them. This one in particular has a minty smell to it and it leaves your head feeling refreshed and moisturized but you hair not greasy, just healthy and very clean.
Haley L.
Haley L.
I have pretty damaged ends from using heat on my hair but this conditioner helps a lot in smoothing out those ends and making it look a lot more manageable. I love how this brand is also cruelty free and does exactly what it claims to do. I highly recommend.
Caiti J.
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
It smells great and works well for a conditioner for the price range it is set at. I have long hair so the container doesn't last me a full month. I get it from ulta and it's an affordable brand that doesn't break a budget. I'm satisfied with this product.
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Sand Creek, MI
Gets all the junk out of my hair without feeling like it is full of chemicals. My hair is shiny, smooth, smells amazing. I have super thick color treated hair and it does my hair wonders. This entire line is in my go to product list. it never fails me. I would definitely recommend it to friends!
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.
Westover
Has anyone tried this line of hair care products? I was told by the person who does my hair I need to get better shampoo and conditioner because of my hair being so dry and damaged. Would this line of hair care products be a good choice ?