Not Your Mother's® Blonde Moment Seal & Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Christine W.Not Your Mother's® Blonde Moment Seal & Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Madison W.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The third step in the BLONDE MOMENT regimen, this Seal & Protect Leave-in Conditioner helps maintain your desired blonde locks weeks after colorhighlighting. Formulated with a pastel violet pigment to continue combating brassy undertones and detangle unmanageable hair in & out of the shower. Leaving hair silky smooth with optimum shine so you can keep calm and stay blonde! Made in United States.

Buy on ULTA*
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This is such a nice addition to my blonde maintenance collection! Not only is this affordable it’s also very effective! It smells great, tones the hair lightly so it won’t turn your hair purple or anything extreme, and it adds so much shine and softness! I use this after every shower and it detangles my hair and protects it from blow drying damage.
Shawnda D.
Eagle Butte
When I first came across Not your Mothers Brand I was excited to try it. I am one to give new products a whirl. This product price is very reasonable not like a super name-brand product. But I would use the product again if I was to purchase it. I would recommend the Not Your Mother's Blonde Moment Seal and Protect Leave-Conditioner to friends and family.
Madison W.
Honolulu
I’m OBSESSED with this product i used it DAILY with these “blonde moment” conditioner treatment!!! It detangles my hair, and MAKES IT SOO SOFT! Very effective. I will sooo buy again! Great for the price! Love that it helps kind of tone out some brass with out a lot of damage!
Tracy M.
Lumberton
Not Your Mother’s Blonde Moments is great for color treated hair. It is widely available and very affordable. It prevents my blonde highlights from fading and turning brassy. I would recommend this product to others.
Maria E.
Geneva, IL
I have always been a fan of NYM products but had never tried their leave-in conditioner. It worked great for my blonde highlights and really did make my hair softer, and shinier while protecting it from heat I apply every day from straighteners and curling irons. 10/10 would recommend!
Christine C.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a little expensive for a drug store brand, but well worth every penny! I have noticed this paired with the blonde shampoo has significantly reduced the grassiness in my hair. I also use this alone and notice the highlights that frame my face are brighter and healthier looking.
Mackenzie D.
Pennsauken, NJ
CALLING ALL MY PLATINUM BABES!! I recently bought his NYM conditioner to treat my platinum hair post wash and my hair has never felt softer. Even my colorist has noticed a difference! Plus a purple tint helps keep your hair color fresh and toned.
Meghan G.
Goose Creek, SC
I loved this for days when my hair just felt brittle! I also used it as a heat protector and it helped to smooth out my hair. The only thing I didn’t like was the smell! Price was great for what you get but I’m not sure if I would buy it again
Christine W.
This is one of the steps I use for my hair, which is a white-blonde. It has definitely worked well. It softens my hair and has helped keep it the nice color it is. Glad I found this since it’s also so affordable!
Skylar P.
Hartford, KY
This is my favorite!! I use this with the conditioner as well. It leaves my hair soft! Which is important, because blonde makes my hair tangled and stiff feeling. I buy this every 3 months. It lathers so well that i don’t need a ton to make my blonde vibrant. Definitely will use over and over. I also recommend this for someone who swims in chlorine alot, due to high chlorine, it causes hair to bronze and turn green. This stops that!

back