Not Your Mother's® Blonde Moment Seal & Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Liz H.Not Your Mother's® Blonde Moment Seal & Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Christine W.Not Your Mother's® Blonde Moment Seal & Protect Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Madison W.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

The third step in the BLONDE MOMENT regimen, this Seal & Protect Leave-in Conditioner helps maintain your desired blonde locks weeks after colorhighlighting. Formulated with a pastel violet pigment to continue combating brassy undertones and detangle unmanageable hair in & out of the shower. Leaving hair silky smooth with optimum shine so you can keep calm and stay blonde! Made in United States.

Tracy M.
Lumberton
Not Your Mother’s Blonde Moments is great for color treated hair. It is widely available and very affordable. It prevents my blonde highlights from fading and turning brassy. I would recommend this product to others.
Christine C.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a little expensive for a drug store brand, but well worth every penny! I have noticed this paired with the blonde shampoo has significantly reduced the grassiness in my hair. I also use this alone and notice the highlights that frame my face are brighter and healthier looking.
Meghan G.
Goose Creek, SC
I loved this for days when my hair just felt brittle! I also used it as a heat protector and it helped to smooth out my hair. The only thing I didn’t like was the smell! Price was great for what you get but I’m not sure if I would buy it again
Christine W.
This is one of the steps I use for my hair, which is a white-blonde. It has definitely worked well. It softens my hair and has helped keep it the nice color it is. Glad I found this since it’s also so affordable!
Skylar P.
Hartford, KY
This is my favorite!! I use this with the conditioner as well. It leaves my hair soft! Which is important, because blonde makes my hair tangled and stiff feeling. I buy this every 3 months. It lathers so well that i don’t need a ton to make my blonde vibrant. Definitely will use over and over. I also recommend this for someone who swims in chlorine alot, due to high chlorine, it causes hair to bronze and turn green. This stops that!
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
I heard about this line of haircare products through one of my fave sites (Influenster) and it seems like it was pretty much designed for someone with my hair/hair routine. I’m naturally a dirty blonde so I get highlights to be blonder and this helps maintain the lighter blonde color I prefer. It prevents my color from looking brassy, it detangles, & leaves my hair soft & shiny. Not to mention it’s unbelievably affordable. Definitely recommend!!
Shawnda D.
Eagle Butte
When I first came across Not your Mothers Brand I was excited to try it. I am one to give new products a whirl. This product price is very reasonable not like a super name-brand product. But I would use the product again if I was to purchase it. I would recommend the Not Your Mother's Blonde Moment Seal and Protect Leave-Conditioner to friends and family.
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE this leave-in conditioner! It creates such a beautiful dimensional shine. It has a purple tint so you stay blonde! This is perfect for an after swim treatment, or just daily use.
Tracey R.
Cresco
I recently just started to use this. My hair is baylage so I was a little worried it would affect the rest of the color. It’s a decent value for the price. Although I don’t think I’ve noticed much difference in the blond. I’m going to give it more of a shot to see how it works with my hair
Maria E.
Geneva, IL
I have always been a fan of NYM products but had never tried their leave-in conditioner. It worked great for my blonde highlights and really did make my hair softer, and shinier while protecting it from heat I apply every day from straighteners and curling irons. 10/10 would recommend!