Not Your Mother's® Beat The Heat Thermal Shield Spray

Beat the Heat protects your hair from scorching heat every time you pick up your flat or curling iron. It guards hair against moisture loss and provides light hold for a quick finish. Infused with sunflower and vitamins A & E, this salon formula will keep you cool… well, at least your hair.

How well does this product work? I have fine, and straight hair. I’ve used the dry shampoo and it’s okay.
Is this silicone free?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Beat The Heat Thermal Shield Spray!
Amanda P.
Boynton Beach, FL
I straighten my hair everyday...normally my hair is silky when done...but recently my hair feels like straw. dry, itchy. I've been using this stuff for 3 months now, and it is okay but i have been trying to use it to get rid of it. After reading other reviews about how its made other peoples hair dry, I am throwing it away. Now i have to buy something to fix my frazzled hair.
jaelyn N.
Grimesland, NC
This product is good for straighten your hair or using any kind of heat tool. but i feel as if it makes my hair more coarse and hard to come through, but i guess that is the 'light hold' factor
Jordan D.
Newport, NC
Addicted to the smell and it left my hair feeling soft and lightless! I would recommend to anyone before applying heat to your hair. It is also very costly
karley V.
I've this product. Not only has it protected my hair from a lot of heat damage, it smells good too!
Kinsley B.
Lake View, AL
Not Your Mother's® Beat The Heat Thermal Shield Spray uploaded by Kinsley B.
Purchased at: Target
I use this everytime I put heat on my hair! I noticed my hair doesn’t get as frizzy on the ends when I use this as opposed to when I don’t. All of their products smell good to me and they aren’t expensive at allNot Your Mother's® Beat The Heat Thermal Shield Spray
Nicole C.
Sartell, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t know how this has such a good rating. While this product is affordable it wasn’t quality. Spend an extra $5 and get something good. This product built up on my hair very badly and didn’t seem to work very well.
Ashley C.
Allendale, MI
Not Your Mother's® Beat The Heat Thermal Shield Spray uploaded by Ashley C.
This product is a must try! Not only does it work well for when you want to straighten your hair, but it also works well for when you want to curl your hair. My hair is extremely flat and soft, making it difficult to curl. All I did was spritz each section of hair with this thermal spray and voilà, my hair curled without any hassle. Not only does this product work wonderfully, but it also smells great!
Sara C.
Kings Park, NY
Leaves my hair feeling stiff and hard if I use too much. Also, not the biggest fan of the scent it overpowers the product. I don’t use heat protectant often but I would probably buy another brand if I needed another one.
Jessica D.
Hurleyville, NY
Not Your Mother's® Beat The Heat Thermal Shield Spray uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not Your Mother's® Beat The Heat Thermal Shield Spray is one the best flat iron sprays on the market. Been using it for years and it’s always a safe bet. My favorite this about this product is how great it smells! There are other flat iron sprays out there that don’t compete with how great this one smells. It’s my go-to straightening product. Highly recommend!
Karen J.
Westerville, OH
Love this spray, it works really well in making sure my hair stays healthy even after using heat on it
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...