BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #17 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Beat the Heat protects your hair from scorching heat every time you pick up your flat or curling iron. It guards hair against moisture loss and provides light hold for a quick finish. Infused with sunflower and vitamins A & E, this salon formula will keep you cool… well, at least your hair.

Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is one of my favorite heat protectors. Its very similar to the Chi heat protector. I love the scent and fragrance it has and it does well at keeping my hair from becoming more damaged when using heat styling. The one thing I do have a complaint about is that it is a little stick. When you spray it through your hair and brush it through it tends to clump stands together and pull when being brushed through. Overall its a great product and does just what it is suppose to do.
Ansley W.
Evans, GA
This has been my go-to heat protectant for years!! The best way I have learned to use it is to spray it in your hair, let it sit for a minute, then brush it through. It creates a nice grip to the hair and I love the smell of it! I can notice a difference in my hair when I use vs when I don’t. This will continue to be a staple for me!
Caroline B.
This isn't a bad heat protectant, but if you don't brush it through your hair, it seems to clump your hair and make it crunchy. It clumping your hair also will start to tangle it, so even though I brushed my hair before I sprayed, I have to go through again to get rid of the tangles that the spray created. It has a decent smell and if I was in a money pinch, I'd use it, but I'd much rather pay more for a nice one or use the TreSemme one.
Isabel R.
San Diego, CA
I like this product because it's hard to find a heat spray that doesn't leave a sticky residue or hard layer on the hair. This product absorbs nicely into my hair and doesn't affect the resistance as well. One con I may have with this product is that the scent isn't for everyone. It's not too strong but myself and other can definitely smell it on my hair which I don't like. Some have told me it kinda smells like a wine or beer which I don't like but to me it's not a bad scent just too strong at times. But it gets the job done and is super affordable for me! Would recommend if you can get over the scent issue!
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I didn't notice that much of a difference in protecting my hair.  There were definitely other products that protect my hair better.  It's very liquidy, and I don't really like putting a liquid on my hair before I straighten it.  The smell is also a little weird.
arianna b.
an essential go to. use it whenever I am doing any sort of styling to my hair. it smells good and protects my hair. its just so useful and i feel like it really helps protect my hair. i have thin hair and i dont want to damage it and this helps so much for that
Bella P.
Bronx , NY
I have short hair, so i stick to buying travel size. The travel size lasted me about over a year since like i said my hair is shorter & I apply heat to it maybe three times a week or less. It does its job, smells good & is affordable.
meadow c.
Paragould, AR
i didn't get the benefit from this heat protectant like i thought i would. i have natural curly dark brown hair, and it just made my hair crunchy and hard. it does smell nice, but i wouldn't use it over another heat protectant. probably wouldn't repurchase this item.
Carly P.
Irwin, PA
This product is my all time favorite thermal protection for my hair. It doesn’t break the bank with the price and the smell is amazing. Not to mention it’s sold so many places! My hair is bleached and it really helps to help keep it healthy
Rena G.
Bechtelsville, PA
I try to use heat products on my hair as little as possible, and when I do I prefer to use heat protectant to keep my hair as healthy as possible! That being said, this product is great!! I feel it protects my hair and I notice no difference post styling which is exactly what I want! Nothing worse then feeling like you doubled your split ends after straightening!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product give u a build up?
Jennifer W.
Does this make your hair super greasy or oily?
Cynthia M.
Forest Lake, MN
Is this one better than the chi brand?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How is this? can you use it on wet hair before blowdrying? the bottle says specifically to use on dry hair... also the first ingredient is alcohol so I'm concerned this will dry out my hair, is it drying?
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Is this better than Got2b's guardian angel?