Heather S.

Bettina S.
Bettina S.
Flushing, NY
10 months, 1 week ago
It's sticky on the hands but not on the hair once it dries.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I didn't think it made my hair sticky, but my hands were after touching it.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
11 months ago
For me it was I had to wash my hands twice thoroughly.
Nina W.
Nina W.
St Louis Park, MN
1 year, 2 months ago
Not sticky at all! It is a great consistency too!
Jo B.
vianey h.
vianey h.
Fresno, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
I honestly think it's sticky. I love the outckme, but it feels gross
Markie J.
Markie J.
Wetumpka, AL
1 year, 4 months ago
Not at all! Which is a big reason i love this product. So mamy texturizing sprays make your hair sticky, stiff, or crunchy but this one doesnt!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Saint Peters, MO
1 year, 4 months ago
I don't notice that it is sticky...have used it on my hair wet and even as a touch up when my hair is dry.
paulo h.
paulo h.
Mairiporã
1 year, 6 months ago
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
So I have pretty thin hair and as long as I don't drench my hair in it, it doesn't feel that sticky!