Sarah S.
Alderson, WV

Does this weigh down fine hair and make it greasy looking or is it ok for fine hair?

Maria D.
Maria D.
Columbus, OH
4 years, 10 months ago
It doesn't make it greasy looking but it does make it feel greasy.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
4 years, 11 months ago
I have very fine, very blonde hair that usually shows grease quickly and I have no problems with this spray. I actually feel that the salt helps absorb some of my natural oils. I usually spray and then tuck my hair into a bun. When I'm ready to leave the house I let it down and run my fingers through to define the waves.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Cheney, WA
5 years ago
I believe that it would be fine!