BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So, you’re still looking for more of that Venice Beach surfer look? Then add Beach Babe to your routine for extra tousled waves with a matte finish hold. This formula will give you all the piece-y, yet sexy twists you expect after a day out in the wind and the waves. Use alone or combine with your first love, Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, for a fierce look.

Maria B.
This product is a bit disappointing. I love the beach spray by this brand so I thought I would try the cream. It smells nice does make hair wavy but it is so so so so sticky. Makes hair feel crunchy and sticky as well, the spray does not. This might be behest for someone who has really really curly hair to enhance their curls rather than make hair wavy
Emilie O.
This hair product is not for me. I have naturally wavy and fine hair, but this product made my hair sticky, coarse, and wild. It lasts a long time but like I said it’s not for me. I could see this working for someone who has naturally coarse hair but for someone who has fine hair it didn’t do my hair ANY justice.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
Amazing!!! The smell of this is absolutely awesome! I have oily and frizzy hair, but this seems to work pretty good on my hair! It smells amazing. Has a coconut/beach smell! It’s not exactly coconut. I can’t pinpoint it! Smells amazing! ♥️
Alexandria
This is the perfect hair cream for anyone that has slightly curly wavy hair that needs a little bit of extra hold. If I don’t use product my hair is nearly straight because it is so damaged that it loses the curl. This product has so much hold that it actually helps give my hair curl. It feels very sticky when you apply it but dries very soft like you don’t even have it on. I use it with the soft waves spray.
SHEA J.
Lincoln, NE
This product does it job, but just not as well as their wave spray in my opinion. It tends to leave random white chunks in your hair so that not something I enjoy. I also have fine hair so I feel like it weighs my hair down a little too much. Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe™ Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
Heather C.
Baltimore , MD
I like this cream when I don't want to use the spray. You only need a little bit to put in your hair. I noticed if you use to much it leaves it a little oily and my hair gets a little crunchy. I like to use a small amount and then when I am done I use some water to run it back in my hair to not have my hair feeling crunchy or sticky.
jenna v.
Liverpool, NY
I was not a fan of this product due to the fact that it is extremely sticking and thick. The scent is tropical like the majority of their products but unfortunately did not meet my expectations. It was too thick to use on my hair and I will not purchase this again
Natalie M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love using this stuff on towel dried hair. It is a delicate balance on how much product you use, as using too much can leave your hair feeling sticky. However, it does give me a beach look without having to go to the beach! IT isn't too pricey and can be found at most stores.
Missy C.
Somerville, NJ
I have naturally curly hair but sine it is so think I just frizzes. And I used to straighten my hair and damage it. Got the full line of this beach babe and it makes my hair so curly and cute I love it!!!
Jacy D.
MANTON, MI
This hair cream is great. It gives me enough texture to style my short hair in many different ways, without leaving my hair stiff and gross feeling. It holds my hair where I want it but leaves it smooth and natural looking. I will definitely be buying again
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I just purchased this because of the smell, how do you use it?
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Where due u purchase from? Walmart doesn't have any!
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
I have used the Not Your Mothers sea salt spray and love it... but usually with texturizing creams my hair is weighed down and looks oily. Is this a good texturizing cream or should I stick with the spray?
Amanda M.
Fort Meade, FL
Does this work any better than the texterizing spray?
Susan S.
Taylor Mill, KY
I've heard good things about this hair product. But I'm wondering if it's one of those products that causes your curly hair to have that "crunchy" feel. Has anyone used this before?