Add a Photo

#1667 in Shampoo

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo

We know you want sexy, windswept hair – and you can’t get enough of your NYM addiction (*wink*) – but you’re still craving that extra something? Then use Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo as the perfect base to create those tousled waves with ease. Hang loose, because this salon formula, infused with sea kelp and coconut oil, will cleanse your hair without harsh sulfates and leave you feeling (and smelling!) like you just got to the shore!

Beach Babe Moisturizing Conditioner

We know you want sexy, windswept hair – and you can’t get enough of your NYM addiction (*wink*) – but you’re still craving that extra something? Then use Beach Babe Moisturizing Conditioner as the perfect base to create moisturized, healthy waves with ease. Hang loose, because this salon formula, infused with sea kelp and coconut oil, will nourish and soften your hair and leave you feeling (and smelling!) like you just got to the shore!

MSRP: $2 each (travel-size)

Photos (26)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Akron, OH

I have very fine, straight, color processed hair. During the summer, I avoid using any heat products on it, because who wants to use a hair dryer in July?

This is my go-to summer shampoo. It smells like summer. It has a scent that is similar to suntan lotion, but not overly so. Since it is sulfate free, it does not strip out any color I have in my hair (even fun colors like pink or purple, which are notoriously hard to keep).

I can wash and condition my hair, get out of the shower, run a comb through it, and go. As my hair dries, it starts to get some wave to it, and looks good all day long.

I used this all summer this year and last, and will continue to swap out my Pureology for this in hot months.
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Atlanta, GA

First of it it smells great! these are more expensive than lets save suave. the bottles are smaller and therefore has less product than other shampoos. but all of this is worth it for what it does. i have wavy/curly hair and extremely sensitive skin PLUS colored hair (natural colored plus blue and purple) . This stuff won't strip your color, it won't upset your skin or scalp, and it cleans so well and gives you a great "i was beach bumming it all day even though i live in the mountains" hairdo.
Ely L.
Ely L.
Orem, UT

Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

This product is okay. I think it smells really great but I would have to vigorously shake it before using it otherwise it would separate and I would just get a watery part of the product. I thought it came out really thin and wasn't super impressed with it. It definitely moisturizes your hair, don't use this product if you want to get a lot of volume for the day. It will weigh your hair down. But if you are looking for a super moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, this would be the one.
Brennah R.
Brennah R.

I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. First of all, I switched to this brand because it is cruelty free, doesn't test on animals, and doesn't contain toxic chemicals. I've tried to switch to other environmentally friendly shampoos and they never worked well for me. UNTIL THIS BRAND. It took a few weeks to acclimate, but my hair has never been healthier. I wash it every other day and it doesn't get greasy or oily. I have naturally wavy hair and this brand enhances that. Love it!!!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

I was sent the Beach Babe spray in a voxbox a long, long time ago, and I fell in love with the smell. The shampoo and conditioner share the same sweet, beachy, coconut scent that I can't get enough of. From the first use, my hair was much softer and felt thick and healthy. I have medium, slightly wavy hair and was hoping to increase the wave with this product. It hasn't made a huge difference in the texture of my hair so far, but there is a little more consistency in my waves.
Xiomara Y.
Xiomara Y.
Union, NJ

I have curly hair and love is using beach type products. I like the way the shampoo doesn't dry or rip away a lot of moisture from your hair. When you use it it feels soft. And the conditioner is light. But personally I like products with a nice fragrance like fruit or flowers, a sweet smell. This smells like spicy or idk not the type of smell I like. It has coconut oil in it but I don't smell coconut maybe it's the sea kelp idk. But the product leaves the hair feeling nice.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
La Jolla, CA

It does hydrate your hair and help keeps a shine. It leaves it very soft and silky but only for a day or two and it's done. I will admit that for the money you can't go wrong.

It smells like roasted coconuts which is a plus for me and the shampoo is rich and lathers well. The conditioner smells a little less like coconut punch to the face and feels rich as well. I have fine straight hair and it helps keep it very soft and silky.

I definitely recommend trying it.
Dianne G.
Dianne G.
Corona, NY

I was going on a beach vacation this sunner and since my hair always gets dried up from the sun and sea salt, I wanted to find a shampoo that would help keep my hair from getting dried out. Well guess what, i found not your mothers beach bade shampoo and conditioner and loved it! Used it all summer long and honestly, we are about to go into the fall and i still plan on using it.
Also, it smells so great it's like being on the beach all year long :-)!!
Ylianne L.
Ylianne L.

I love this brand so much! I first tried it out with influenster and constantly receive products from them of this brand to test and review! all of the products of this brand have a unique scent which i love. It is also very inexpensive and perfect for traveling! I carry all of my not your mothers products in my traveling bag! This shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair with an amazing texture and scent as well! I definitely recommend this!
Leoni S.
Leoni S.
Dublin, Ireland

Its not a brand I've ever heard of, so would be a bit worried about trying it
Ashtan C.
Ashtan C.
Rockingham, NC

What places can this be bought at other then Ulta?
Marlena W.
Marlena W.
Terre Haute, IN

How well do these work?
Madison L.
Madison L.

Does this come in the #surfsupvoxbox ? I thought it did but all the pictures of people who have gotten theirs don't have it!
Kirstie J.
Kirstie J.
Crozet, VA

Will this strip color out of my dyed hair?

Join Now