Add a Photo

Liz S.
Johnsburg
June 11, 2017, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
This product is the first sea salt spray I've ever used. It didn't blow my mind when I used it while following the directions. It made my hair smell very nice! But I think it made my hair even straighter than it usual is! The price is very reasonable, but unfortunately this is not my favorite.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Bayville
June 9, 2017, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
I absolutely love this product. I am a huge beach person and LOVE beach hair. Unfortunately I live where we have all 4 seasons so I typically only get beach hair naturally in the summer. This product allows me to achieve this beach hair look all year around! It is super easy to use, it's just like a spray bottle! Not to mention is smells awesome! This is definitely one of my go to hair products.
Rose F.
Rose F.
I occasionally get lucky out of the shower and turn out to get gorgeous even waves... Like once a year. With not your mothers (Which is really affordable) I get sexy blonde waves any day I want! I don't give mousses or other creams a second look, they just don't make my hair this pretty. Out of the shower I liberally spray my hair, scrunch and watch the magic happen. It also gives really good texture for a messy and volumized pony tail! In love with this stuff!!
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
I love sea salt sprays, but most leave my curly hair a sticky mess. This is the first one I've found that doesn't do that! I can go a day or two without washing and I spray more into my hair the next day. I can't believe how good my hair looks but without the weird sticky feel like John Frieda's version, or even some higher end ones like bumble and bumble
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 20, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
I have LONG, thick, coarse Asian hair that has the slightest soft wave to it. This is the first sea salt spray I've found that smells ahhhmazing and gives my hair defined waves! Not sticky at all and a little goes a long way! Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe® Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
Krystle N.
Krystle N.
Garden City, MI
April 3, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
I got this for a gift last year for my birthday and I loved it! My hair is straight. However it wants to be wavy as well so there's always these weird wavy strands. I wanted to embrace them and this was the trick! the picture of me in the blue dress is my every day regular hair. The one by myself is with this great spray! Love it!!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Detroit, MI
March 4, 2017, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
I got this for free in the mail from influencer!!! I am very excited to try it 😊 10 minutes in so far it has not given be beach waves but it did wonders to the quality of my hair! It tamed and moisturized it and changed it to a silkier texture. That's one benefit I got out of it so far. Omggg Thank youuuu @influenser !! #Roseyvoxbox #contest #free makeup
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
March 8, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
Yes my hair has been on point all day slay girl...this is my new go to product thank you @influenster for the #free sample highly recommend. Everyone try this product.
Haley N.
Haley N.
Benton, LA
April 5, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
Out of all the other texturizing sprays, not your mothers is the best in my opinion. It's inexpensive and the results are beautiful! The smell is not terrible and it leaves my hair looking beautiful. I love this product.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 8, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
This is my favorite texturizing spray to use when I want to give my hair a little bit more curl. It does dry out my hair a little bit. It's really quick and easy to use as well. I love the packaging that it's in!
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?