BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Alex H.
Alex H.
Bayville
I absolutely love this product. I am a huge beach person and LOVE beach hair. Unfortunately I live where we have all 4 seasons so I typically only get beach hair naturally in the summer. This product allows me to achieve this beach hair look all year around! It is super easy to use, it's just like a spray bottle! Not to mention is smells awesome! This is definitely one of my go to hair products.
Rose F.
Rose F.
I occasionally get lucky out of the shower and turn out to get gorgeous even waves... Like once a year. With not your mothers (Which is really affordable) I get sexy blonde waves any day I want! I don't give mousses or other creams a second look, they just don't make my hair this pretty. Out of the shower I liberally spray my hair, scrunch and watch the magic happen. It also gives really good texture for a messy and volumized pony tail! In love with this stuff!!
Breanna V.
Breanna V.
Port Charlotte, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much it’s absolutely amazing. It has a wonderful smell and not too strong. I have had a hard time finding sea-salt spray that actually works well and this is the one that does! I would definitely buy again!!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS SPRAY!!!!! This sea salt spray has made my morning routine so much easier.  I used to wash my hair everyday because by morning my wavy/curly hair is crazy, but I don't have to with this spray.  Now I was my hair every 2-3 days.  On the non-washing days, I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail and wet the "tail" while I'm showering my body.  After I get out of the shower, I lightly spray the NYMBB Sea Salt Spray on the damp portion of my hair and release it from the pony to dry.  The final effect is a relaxed, beachy wave created with very little effort.  I must repeat to spray lightly.  If you spray too much, your hair will feel gross and crispy from the salt.  It takes very little of this product to get the desired result.  I choose to only spray it on the ponytail section of my hair because the upper portion of my hair looks good without it.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
First let me say.. I have naturally curly, thick, frizzy hair. Humidity kills it instantly.. even if I just straightened it! I find myself going curly more and more because of this spray! I apply it to my wet hair (no brushing)  and then dry with a diffuser.. it creates beautiful, luscious curls that STAY! My hair does not get frizzy. The curls last until my next wash (at least 2 days). Beachy smell! I've had this bottle for a few months and I do my hair curly about 3 days a week. Seriously love this product. Hope you'll give it a try!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a dedicated blog post about this stuff, which I absolutely LOVE. On days when I am trying to go for a natural, easy beach wave look, this is my go to. It smells amazing and for the price, does an amazing job! I love it!!!!
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.
The Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray is incredible! I have a tough time curling my hair and giving myself beach waves, so instead, I use this product! I spray it in my hair about a half hour after I step out of the shower. It gives my hair beautiful beach waves, especially when using a hair dryer diffuser.
Anette G.
Anette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ride or die hair product for my long hair it smells amazing and really gives you beautiful beach wave hair! I'm really happy with it. Highly recommend for those who don't wanna use no hot tools on your hair . Very natural and beautiful !!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have LONG, thick, coarse Asian hair that has the slightest soft wave to it. This is the first sea salt spray I've found that smells ahhhmazing and gives my hair defined waves! Not sticky at all and a little goes a long way! Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe® Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
Anna B.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite texturizing spray to use when I want to give my hair a little bit more curl. It does dry out my hair a little bit. It's really quick and easy to use as well. I love the packaging that it's in!
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?