BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually ...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Bartlesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair wouldn't hold a curl so I went to Walmart and tried this stuff and it was a GAME CHANGER. My hair holds a curl for a couple of days now. Such an amazing price and smells amazing. I will definitely continue to buy and recommend to my friends.
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray is pretty great for giving you those effortless, loose waves you tend to leave the beach with. My only issue is that I've heard salt is actually no good for your hair!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This beach spray smells amazing but I can't positively say it did great things for my hair because I would have to use multiple products combined with this one to achieve the beach waves.
Addie E.
Addie E.
Eau claire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I am fortunate to have fairy hydrated hair, but I would not recommend this product if you have dry hair. I like to spray after curling my hair and then scrunch to create beach waves, stays all day and looks cute without needed loads of product!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I have lifeless hair, I love to put this in my hair while it is still wet the night before I am going to curl it. Not only does it add some volume to my hair, but it gives it some waves that will help the curl stick the next morning. Pair this with the root plumper and you have yourself a head ov voluminous curls.
Kat K.
Kat K.
Los Angeles
I tried putting this in my hair when it was wet to give my waves a bit more shape and it worked pretty well but I had to put it in my hair when it wasnt too wet (or it wouldnt work) or too dry (it made it crunchy). Once you find the sweet spot it looks and smells pretty good
Erika E.
Erika E.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my hair with beautiful effortless looking waves. The only issue is that sometimes my hair feels sticky after use.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
This is my favorite texturizing spray, especially in the summer! My hair doesn't do much but lay flat but this stuff gives me soft, subtle beach waves. I spray this in to my damp hair, scrunch it up, and let it finish air drying. It also smells amazing, like coconut oil. I recommend this to anyone who likes to let their hair air dry but still wants a little wave.
Ryleigh R.
Ryleigh R.
murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
this makes my curly, frizzy hair look like i just spent a day at the beach! the price is unbeatable and my curls are still touchable. i love
Lucia G.
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this spray. It's not to die for, but overall it works well in giving the beachy look. It does have a salt water smell which doesn't bug me at all, for the price point it does a good job. I do feel as though it leaves my hair a bit crunchy in some parts and it does get frizzy after a certain amount of time outside, so for me that's not the greatest. I also feel that my hair does feel a bit drier than usual after using this. It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down and greasy or tacky which is a plus.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?