Add a Photo

#1 in Texturizing Spray
Photos (448)
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Finally found the perfect beach wave spray! I love being able to apply this spray to my damp hair and leave the house and have beautiful beach waves!!! Plus it smells Amazing!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Feb. 19, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
Love the smell of this stuff! Its a great product! It works well! If u use to much tho it will make your hair dry
Jeniffer H.
Jeniffer H.
Alamo, TX
March 28, 2017, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
I received his free form Influenster's I did like it but leaves my hair a little sticky and feeling weird. I love the smell though. It doesn't leave my hair super wavy but it does it's job. I actually do like it
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Emporia, KS
This stuff is awesome! Smells great and leaves hair beachy and beautiful! the whole NYM's line is so great
Rosalia L.
Rosalia L.
Brooklyn, NY
My naturally wavy hair had the prettiest, non-frizzy waves when I used this, but one I got my hair colored, it made it too dry, so only use if you have non-colored hair!
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.
Love love love this product. It helps me get beachy waves after either curling my hair or sleeping in a French braid. It can make your hair feel a little "product-y" so make sure to put on a moderate amount.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
March 28, 2017, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
Love this sea salt spray. It provides great natural texture and waves to my curly hair. Love this brand as well.
Becca C.
Becca C.
stow, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 19, 2017, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
i love this for the summer. after i went to the beach i would spray this in my hair, spraying it just brings me back to vacation. it made my hair wavy and nice. i loved this, i got it in a travel size
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
Feb. 20, 2017, 3:48 a.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
helps create waves from straight hair and also gives texture but sometimes feels gross
Ivett M.
Ivett M.
This Is the best texture spray on the market. Not only does it smell delicious, it works wonderful too. I'd recommend this spray to everybody. It's definitely a must buy.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?