BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #4 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Ashley C.
Simpsonville, SC
The smell is great and it works so well! I’m not one for cheap hair care but this is a great brand!
abigail m.
['Amherst', ''], MA
I LOVE THIS SPRAY!! My favorite sea salt spray by far. The coconut smell is amazing and it’s so easy to use. It doesn’t make my hair crunchy or greasy. You seriously can’t go wrong with this product and the price is great too.
Jenn D.
Springville , UT
I love love love this texture spray! It smells amazing, and adds the most amazing touches my hair. Are usually spray on my dry hair for a second day hair style! I always keep at least one bottle on hand. My worst nightmare is running out of this product!
Nicole M.
Staten Island
this is pretty cool stuff to use in the summer! To have beach hair without going to the beach what more do you want?! 🤣
Jessica D.
Love the smell! Spray on my just washed hair to bring out my natural curls. Lightweight, effective.
Chelsea J.
Greenville
If you are headed to the beach, this is a great product you for you! I usually have flat hair, but with this product I have so much body and fullness. And since it’s sea salt stay it smells like the beach. Doesn’t get better than that.
Sarah K.
I like this stuff. It's got a neat smell and helps with my curls. I haven't seen it in action on hair not as curly as mine though
Jeralyn R.
Mena
This product is great when you just want to have that wavy hair look. You don’t have to use any hot tools to get that look. I do like to dampen my hair before i use it. I use it like a mousse to give it those beach waves.
Dezerae C.
Troy
Realize I bought the wrong product after I had it for a couple months which is probably why I never got the results I was hoping for. I have sort of wavy/straighish hair and my daughter has curly hair and one of my friends told me to try the product because it worked awesome with her curls, so I did and all it did for me was make my hair dry and tangly. I was in search of the product that created beach waves by the same brand instead of a texturalizing spray by them. Smelled sort of like salt water which wasn’t too bad but a little off putting.
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
You want beach vibes without the beach? Then this is the product for you. This product works extremely well, smells great and it is affordable. It leaves your hair with natural looking curls and it’s long lasting to keep you looking fabulous through out your whole day. Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe® Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?