BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Addie G.
Addie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps my hair get super texturized for a little bit but then, no matter how little I use, my hair just loses all waves and feels greasy and disgusting.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Cabazon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way this product works it's just dries my hair out when I use it so I only use it on special occasions
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Vermillion, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn’t work at great as I had hoped! You have to use a lot of product to see the results.
αmber g.
αmber g.
Los Alamos
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love beach babe texturing spray! I’m literally going to start off talking about how amazing it smells! It has like a beachy coconut smell to it. It truly smells amazing and leaves your hair with gorgeous waves!
Annie F.
Annie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this spay before I curl my hair and it makes my curls last longer and then I spray my hair again after I curl my hair only because it smells amazing. It's very light weight and not sticky
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Las Vegas
I love this product! It smells so good and really adds curl to your hair! I apply it to wet hair and then let air dry. It does kinda dry your hair out bc of the salt water so I only use it once a week.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and it works great! I get beautiful waves from this product that last all day and night!
Ariail H.
Ariail H.
Charlotte
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good if someone's hair already holds texture in it to accent it. You will never be able to achieve a texture style if you have straight hair with this product.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Chanhassen
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't do much besides make my hair look crunchy. I have a love/hate with the smell, smells just like salt water. Easy to apply and good for the price, just not for me.
Shania H.
Shania H.
Goobertown
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! It smells awesome. Makes your hair look very beach wavy. It adds so much texture and volume that my hair looks thicker and healthier. Definitely worth trying because I continue to repurchase it!
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?