BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Blaque R.
Tracy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love texture and messy hair! NYM is a great product at an affordable price. Can't beat that!
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this spray. It definitely helps texture my hair, which is thick and straight, and it doesn't dry it out and make it crunchy.
Wishona T.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughters have really pretty curly hair, my 5 year old has really thin hair so I got this for her to kind of make her hair a little wavier and shiny, which is did but it also dried her hair out just a little bit.
Cadiya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a funky smell to it and it leaves my hair greasy and flat. Not worth it in my opinion.
Andrew N.
It's great. Would recommend to anyone who needs an extra kick in their life and hair game. Doesn't dry out your hair and leaves it feeling silky and smooth. A little goes a long way and this stuff works!
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can’t say enough good things about this brand! You can’t beat the price and the results are amazing! I highly recommend this!
Amber H.
North Port
Beauty Junkie Expert
On the days i want to leave my hair curly and have no time to blow dry or straighten i go to this. It gives me volumes with out the crunch you would get from using mousse or a harsh hair spray
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I have curly hair and it’s a great refresher, I love how it smells of the beach and coconuts
Christin O.
Perrysville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This always helped me achieve the perfect beach wave! Not only does it smell good but it also makes it super easy to transform your hair from blah to Summer ready!
Cortney W.
Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was amazing I couldn’t say enough how good this product is . I have never found one that worked this good
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?