BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually ...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Sara P.
Sara P.
Tahlequah
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter and I both have fell in love with the NYM's Sea Salt Spray. We both have thick and wavy hair. It has a nice soft hold to the waves it gives...and smells absolutely delicious with bananas and coconut!! Lovely salt spray that I would recommend to anyone wanting the "beach-look" w a bit of holdnfoenthe waves you will get.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
For days when i want to emphasize the wave in my somewhat wavy hair I use this spray on damp hair and let air dry. It has a great scent and gives in a nice light texture without the crunch.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product to have summery beachy waves without the hassle. This product has not disappointed. I brush my hair and spray this all over while my hair is still wet. As it dries, it gives me the prettiest, low maintenance waves that are to die for!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Kingston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had a really nice coconut smell, but I didn't find any difference in the texture of my hair. If anything, I found it made my hair feel greasy.
Camilla S.
Camilla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray worked decently, I have a very fine & thin hair, it's very low on volume and this spray made a slight difference, but not huge, it's also hard to use with slight over application ending in sort of damp hair
Hilary F.
Hilary F.
Cleveland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't that impressed. My hair is wavy and this just really didn't do a whole lot for it. It helped when I straighten it. It very little difference.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this product. It works best with air dried hair that has been scrunched slightly. I have mostly straight hair that will get a little wave at times and this definitely helps get more of that naturally wavy hair. And while I like it most times, I have found that you cannot put it in wet hair that you intend to dry any way other than naturally. So it is not for a quick, last minute look but instead a planned look. I would suggest applying to damp hair at night before sleeping on it as it helps get the most natural looking curl. I have had my current bottle for maybe 3 years and while I don't use it that much I do find that you don't need a huge amount to get the perfect amount of wave. I will repurchase in the future.
Campbellsville, KY
The spray left my hair feeling sitcky and really added no texture to it. This is a product I would not buy again. It might work better in curly hair.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Columbus, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product smells great. It didn't exactly work on my hair. I don't know if I used too much or too little, but I didn't get that beach affect like I expected too. However I have seen others post that they love it and it's worked greats
Washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally really did not like this spray. I have used many different sea salt sprays and this one damaged my hair the most. By the end of the day, my hair actually turned into a rats nest. It just does not last long and your hair gets super tangled (as in like balls of hair form) and looks gross. Proceed with caution.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?