BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick and long hair and this product does basically nothing for me. It also makes my hair feel hard and crunchy, which I'm not a fan of. The price is good but other beachy texturing sprays are more effective
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I’ve been using it for about 2 years after trying a few other brands and this was by far the best. It is reasonably priced and last a long time because you don’t have to use a lot of it at a time.
Emily S.
Emily S.
indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love everything from this brand and this product especially. makes my hair have such a nice tousled look
Julie M.
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want beach waves that look and smell like it, use Not Your Mothers! It has a great coconut smell but works great without overly drying out your hair. It’s a nice product that can be found at drugstores, target, or Walmart.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
can't even count how many times i've purchased this product. I use it on my damp hair after every shower. i have really silky heavy hair and this spray gives me the ability to acutally style my hair!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a long time now and I absolutely love it, I have very frizzy, curly hair and it works wonders, I usually purchase this product at Walmart or Target and you most certainly cannot beat the price!
Saige S.
Saige S.
Murrieta
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff definitely works and definitely makes your hair have texture. I use to hate it when I didn’t know how to use it correctly then I learned how
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Ithaca
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair care brand in general. Their texturizing spray is amazing. It creates impossibly perfect beachy waves when you scrunch it into your hair or if you brush it in, it creates lasting volume. And, as an added bonus, it smells great!
sierra b.
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage
Sea salt spray makes my hair super crispy and doesn’t look good at all, I wouldn’t recommend buying this product but this brand in general is very good just the specific spray isn’t my favorite, makes my hair feel dry and disgusting
Addie G.
Addie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps my hair get super texturized for a little bit but then, no matter how little I use, my hair just loses all waves and feels greasy and disgusting.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?