BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Trina P.
Irvine
Honestly did nothing for me besides make my hair dirty. I have long semi wavy hair and I wanted it to be wavier but this product just did not do anything for me.
OneDay C.
Love this brand but this salt spray left my wavy/curly hair in a tangled mess. Would not recommend this product.
Dana F.
I read such great reviews.. But this just made my hair hard and flat. It did not do anything to my hair. Will not repurchase
Ashley E.
Midland, MI
As much as I wanted this to be an amazing product, it just isn't. It does not work at all. Made my hair greasy more than anything.
Christie C.
Monrovia
Smells great but this product didn’t give my hair the wavy texture like it claims. Probably didn’t work because my hair is to thick.
Shirley C.
I didn't like this spray. It isn't as good as Bumble and Bumbles Sea Salt spray. It left my hair with a sticky dirty feeling. I liked the smell but would not buy again.
Destini J.
W Portsmouth, OH
Made my hair feel gross. I didn’t like the texture or the smell. It was a mess to try and brush out afterwards.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
This didn’t make much of a difference in my hair at all. To be fair mine is very hard to style and beach waves don’t really work for me. But this stuff really just made it feel gross and unmanageable. I ended up having to just throw it up in a bun. I will not be repurchasing.
melissa p.
yucatan
I don’t like this product my hair looks super dry ! The smell it’s good but the product for me doesn’t work.! Looks like a don’t wash my hair for days
Larissa P.
Rocklin
I used this product to get wavy beach hair, but am sad to say that it did not work. It made my hair feel like it had a bunch of salt in it. Not a very effective product. I would not recommend it to others.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?