Add a Photo

Photos (447)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
This didn't give me the results that I wanted and was expecting. It just made my hair look wet and barely wavy. I kind of looked like I hadn't showered in a while.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Portland, OR
Feb. 16, 2017, 11 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
Literally does nothing for my hair except for give it kind of an oily, sticky, unclean feel. Does not make it beachy at all. Would absolutely not recommend.
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
I didn't much care for this product. I can feel the residue on my hair. It was also very drying.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
May 30, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
This is was my first Not Your Mother's product I tried and I hated it. Luckily I still continued to explore the product line, because they make great products. This just isn't one of them. I tried it because it was in a magazine and said it was a great curly hair product. That was a lie. Maybe if you have almost wavy hair, I could see it. I have super curly hair that's very fine in texture. This stuff make my hair super hard and crunchy. Not the look or feel I was going for. No matter how little of the product I used, I still had the same problem. This stuff gives you bad pool day hair, not cute beach waves. If you have any natural wave/curl to your hair at all, you're better off investing in their Kinky Moves cream.
Anne J.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
May 4, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
For someone with pin straight hair, I was excited to try this product with good reviews from other's with the same hair type as me. In the end, I was not very happy with the turnout. All this spray did was make my hair tangly and dirty looking - it took weeks of wet brushing to get out all the knots!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
May 3, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
I feel like this spray really doesn't give my hair very much texture. I was hoping it would be more "beach waves" but it doesn't really achieve that look for me. I do have pretty straight hair though.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Beaufort, SC
May 3, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
This stuff is horrible. I love the brand itself, but this product is a major fail. It does nothing but turn your hair into a giant knotted mess. The only plus is that it smells good. I'm would never buy this again.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
May 2, 2017, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
I have very thick very course hair that is naturally straight. This product does not give me any type of wave, but it does give lots of texture. Way to much texture. My hair feels dry, sticky, and gross after I use this product. I have tried this product on dry hair, damp hair, with a diffuser and putting my hair in braids. None of my methods so far have helped. People with fine or thin hair might have better luck with this product than I did.
If you have course hair watch out!
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Delmar, NY
May 2, 2017, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
I really do not like this product. I don't think that it does ANYTHING. I have thin wavy hair naturally but this product did nothing for me, id rather use mousse.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Orlando, FL
May 2, 2017, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
If you have textured or dry hair, I would stay FAR away from this product. I have naturally curly hair and dry ends from over processing and this was hell on my hair. This product made my hair feel so stiff, crunchy and grimy I couldn't stand it. I was told it wasn't suppose to make your hair feel good just look good. That's not okay with me
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?