BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick and long hair and this product does basically nothing for me. It also makes my hair feel hard and crunchy, which I'm not a fan of. The price is good but other beachy texturing sprays are more effective
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this thinking it was like a treatment or just to condition after a bath. Did not like it at all. Left a nasty smell in my hair after I applied it
Adreanna R.
Adreanna R.
Rensselaer, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember when not your mother's hair care was popular. I remember thinking the product looked great. I tried this, and it didn't do anything.
Carly K.
Carly K.
Schaumburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not work at all for me. I gave it multiple tires and no different results. I followed directions exactly and no change. My hair stayed the same from what it was naturally. They need to make a better formula.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Nixa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not impressed with this product. I have fine hair, but I expected it to at least hold the beachy waves for a little bit. No, it didn't. It made my hair feel gross, like I haven't washed it in a week. I will not be buying this again.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff did absolutely nothing to my hair. Very annoying, will not be repurchasing this product again.
Cat B.
Cat B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair clump and really sticky. I have flat hair so I was told something like this could give it some volume. But all it did was make it look like spaghetti noodles. I threw it away after using I wouldn't advise buying it.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed in this product. I found it sticky to use, and while the hold was okay, the smell was very strong. I don't understand why you have to smell like cheap sunscreen and fake coconut in order to have beachy waves. It worked like a mild hairspray.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally really did not like this spray. I have used many different sea salt sprays and this one damaged my hair the most. By the end of the day, my hair actually turned into a rats nest. It just does not last long and your hair gets super tangled (as in like balls of hair form) and looks gross. Proceed with caution.
Kaytlin B.
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this products a 0/5 I would. It did nothing for my hair. My natural hair was some what curly and wavy. This products did nothing for my hair other then making it feel super gross and sticky. It just did my hair no justice. I expected more from the product.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?