BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually ...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Kaytlin B.
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this products a 0/5 I would. It did nothing for my hair. My natural hair was some what curly and wavy. This products did nothing for my hair other then making it feel super gross and sticky. It just did my hair no justice. I expected more from the product.
Jena B.
Jena B.
Beeville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This honestly did nothing for my hair except make it smell salty. Maybe my hair was too thick and smooth straight for this product and I could see someone with fine hair having better luck with this product
Kaytie  W.
Kaytie W.
Swayzee, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate using this stuff. My mom bought it for me and thought I'd like it because I like the beach wave look, but it makes my hair feel so dirty and gross. I hate it. I tried it multiple times because I really really wanted it to work, but I had zero luck with it.
Liz H.
Liz H.
I purchased this awhile ago, perhaps from target. I habe naturally wavey hair so i was hoping to enhance that. When i used it it left an awful texture in my hair and made it really still and almost crunchy. I immediately had to wash it out because i couldn't stand to leave it in my hair. I will never use this again and do not recommend it.
jessica f.
jessica f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does nothing to my hair!!! I've bought multiple bottles thinking "maybe I got a bad one" but no! I just doesn't work with my hair! Please keep in mind while buying this product, it does not work with all hair! in fact, my wavy/ curly hair was more towards straight after I applied this! very disappointed..
Jennie  N.
Jennie N.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my intent to get those beach waves when you go to the beach. I tried several times and each time it didn't work. It just ended up drying up my hair. My hair is dry from all the dying and bleach I had done on my hair and this product jusr made it worse.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this product! When I first bought it I was really excited because I thought my hair is going to look beachy. All it did was make my hair look crunchy and it made it super tangled. It did have a good smell but was way over priced for making my hair look like a hot mess.
Guitar C.
Guitar C.
Houston
I purchased this product hoping it would create beach wavy hair. I followed the instructions but somehow ALWAYS ended up with stiff and dried out hair. Ended up throwing it out after my fifth time using it. I wouldn't recommend ever buying this unless you want gross hair afterwards.
Kenadee S.
Kenadee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing but didn't work for me. I followed the instructions and tried to make it work but my hair might just be too heavy.
Danica F.
Danica F.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hate the way it makes my hair feel and smell..thoughr it would be great and lightweight but it made my hair feel like hay
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?