Add a Photo

#1 in Texturizing Spray
Photos (445)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I am not huge on the scent, but I also don't like coconut. My husband does, so it works out. :) It works really well bringing texture and wave to my already wavy-ish hair. I just love the way my hair looks!
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, Nc
I absolutely love this spray ! it works great ! Really gives you that beach wave look.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Do you love the way your hair looks after you've been hanging out by the ocean? Me too. Sadly, I do not live by the ocean, and the air here in Utah can be unbearably arid. This spray helps bring out those beautiful, natural curls that I get when I'm vacationing in the Caribbean tropics, without giving my curls the crunchy, stiff feeling that mousse gives them. Plus, it smells fantastic!
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Love this spray so much. It smells so good and makes my hair feel so nice after a good shower. The waves that come out of it are incredible!
Emily  M.
Emily M.
Edgemoor, SC
I have never tried this product but I've heard great things about it and i would love to have some (: I've tried making my own sea salt sprays but i think this product would just be healthier and more helpful.
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY
This is a must have. On my lazy day I spritz some in and it lasts all day. and doesn't make your hair hard. And it smells amazing which is always good
Diana R.
Diana R.
Albion, MI
I purchased two of these at a local store and HAD to finish my set, I love this smell, and how it leaves my hair tousled!
L. P.
L. P.
Apex, NC
Perfect! I love all of the not your mother's products. This one in particular is good for creating waves.
Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I feel that spray and texturizer really give your hair a texture and just a feeling of thickness, which is always good. It lasts quite long, so that's a plus always.
Londyn T.
Londyn T.
New Albany, OH
My bff recommended this for me because my hair was in the awkward stage of do I cut it or keep letting it grow and this helped give it a carefree look with all the waves. It's my favorite product this summer
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?