BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I’ve been using it for about 2 years after trying a few other brands and this was by far the best. It is reasonably priced and last a long time because you don’t have to use a lot of it at a time.
Emily S.
Emily S.
indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love everything from this brand and this product especially. makes my hair have such a nice tousled look
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
can't even count how many times i've purchased this product. I use it on my damp hair after every shower. i have really silky heavy hair and this spray gives me the ability to acutally style my hair!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a long time now and I absolutely love it, I have very frizzy, curly hair and it works wonders, I usually purchase this product at Walmart or Target and you most certainly cannot beat the price!
Saige S.
Saige S.
Murrieta
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff definitely works and definitely makes your hair have texture. I use to hate it when I didn’t know how to use it correctly then I learned how
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Ithaca
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair care brand in general. Their texturizing spray is amazing. It creates impossibly perfect beachy waves when you scrunch it into your hair or if you brush it in, it creates lasting volume. And, as an added bonus, it smells great!
αmber g.
αmber g.
Los Alamos
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love beach babe texturing spray! I’m literally going to start off talking about how amazing it smells! It has like a beachy coconut smell to it. It truly smells amazing and leaves your hair with gorgeous waves!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Las Vegas
I love this product! It smells so good and really adds curl to your hair! I apply it to wet hair and then let air dry. It does kinda dry your hair out bc of the salt water so I only use it once a week.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and it works great! I get beautiful waves from this product that last all day and night!
Angel V.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really good whether you have natural waves or not. It's not expensive and it works really well. The waves can get sort of crunchy. It smells like a day at the beach. However, sadly I have started having an allergic reaction so I can no longer use it. It is still a great product.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?