BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually ...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Sara P.
Sara P.
Tahlequah
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter and I both have fell in love with the NYM's Sea Salt Spray. We both have thick and wavy hair. It has a nice soft hold to the waves it gives...and smells absolutely delicious with bananas and coconut!! Lovely salt spray that I would recommend to anyone wanting the "beach-look" w a bit of holdnfoenthe waves you will get.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product to have summery beachy waves without the hassle. This product has not disappointed. I brush my hair and spray this all over while my hair is still wet. As it dries, it gives me the prettiest, low maintenance waves that are to die for!
Kayton P.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product all the time, during my 'scrunchy hair' phase. The product was awesome for giving me a curl booster, while managing any fizziness. The smell of this product is great, it reminded me of being at the beach. Overall it is a great value!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love this product. It does not leave a residue in my hair or make my hair crunchy like gel or mouse does. This has been my favorite product that i have found recently for wearing my hair natural.
lindy l.
lindy l.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gah I LOVE THIS! I have been using this salt spray for years & it never fails to make my hair look flawless! Very effective & is an essential for me! The amazing scent is just an added bonus! Such a good buy.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this all the way back in high school and I still love this product! It leaves your hair looking like it was straight out of the ocean, very textured and gritty, but not frizzy and out of control, beautifully maintained beach waves
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Springfield , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the coconut smell of this product! It gives the perfect textured waves. It is a great value and works well for my medium length hair. I think this product is effective and I would buy it again.
Kaycee W.
Kaycee W.
Auburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product on a whim an have found myself reaching for it more than I ever thought I would. This is a great product for when you want natural, beachy waves or need a little texture to get that perfect "messy" bun. I also spritz some in my hair before I put in a braid and my hair stays in place all day! Love this product and would 10/10 recommend.
victoria m.
victoria m.
Smell was amazing, and the product itself did its job of making your hair have a "fresh out of the beach water" texture. It made my hair have a similar texture to the kind I get at the actual beach and the smell wasn't phenomenal. I would recommend mainly for smell.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
This is one of my staples. If it ever became discontinued, I would be sad (and hopefully not run through my supply). It is reasonably priced, and is often on sale or discounted at ULTA or Walgreens. I use it on my towel/air dried hair and braid it and sleep with it in. When I take it out of my bobby pins in the morning I have nice waves and body to my hair.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?