BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go to the beach often and love using this when I am at the beach. It is a great price, and I was very satisfied. It is easily found at almost all drug stores and a perfect spray for all hair types. I love this product.
Caroline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE IT!!! I am a long time user of this product and I don't plan to change that. My hair is natural curly, but adding this product to it makes the curls less crazy/a frizz ball and more just pretty curls that last all day!! It is a great price for the size of the bottle and most definitely worth it!! Works well with most all hair types! smells great too
Sondra M.
Plainfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spraying this after the shower and just let your hair do it’s thing is the best! I have natural wavy hair so this just gives my hair a more beach look! While smelling amazing in every way
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my bae!!!!! I use this year round to smell like a summer island get Away! The smell is probably one of the best parts! It smells like bananas, coconut, and sun! I use it to give my hair a wavy scrunched look that gives me nice beach waves without making my hair stiff!
Sydney W.
I enjoy using this product in the summer when I am down the shore, but that’s about it. The coconut smell is great. I am not a big fan of this product because it makes my hair feel too coarse and it gets very knoty.
Kristen H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard great things about this product, so I bought it in the hopes to texturize my super thin, straight hair. I've been using it on and off for maybe 6 months and I don't see a huge difference when I use it. Whether I use it after a blow dry or air drying, or on dirty hair, it doesn't seem to add any texture. On a positive note, it smells great!
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product to give my hair that little bit of extra needed before curling. I have very fine flat hair so I need texture to hold my curls. This product in addition to hairspray held my curls in humidity about 3 hours. I loved the smell of it and the price. I didn't love how long I felt like it lasted. I would try this product again however.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this texturising spray from it not your mother's. It smells absolutely amazing the product is really really good. I've been using this product for over a year now. It is very affordable I've gone through multiple bottles of them. Get a lot of product for what you pay for. Definitely would recommend to anybody with any type of hair.
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was ok. I’m not sure if it was my hair type or the product that just didn’t work that well. I have wavey hair naturally. This spray adds a little more wave to my hair but doesn’t make much of a difference at all. It would probably work better on someone with more wave in their hair. Otherwise the packaging is fun and it smells awesome.
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again a product that I use everyday in my routines.It's a great value for the product your getting. Not pricey at all, compared to other products does not make my hair feel gross and sticky. The sent is the best part I use to live by the beach and every time I smell it reminds me of home. I would recommend this to anybody who wants those beach waves
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?