BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #4 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Erika E.
Hindsville, AR
I love this stuff so so much, I buy it at Ulta because they always have it buy one get one 50% off. When I sleep in braids I add this to my hair, when I curl my hair & when I let it air dry too. This product smells amazing and it leaves your hair looking gorgeous!
Kiersten H.
San Ysidro, CA
This product is great for the price. If you’re expecting it to give you beach waves, I wouldn’t purchase. It definitely give you the beach style your normal hair would get if you were at the beach. Don’t keep in too long because it does dry out the hair.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I adore this product and consider it a necessity in my medicine cabinet. It smells like a tropical vacation, and leaves your hair feeling both textured and nourished. It has worked across so many of my changing hairstyles that I recommend it frequently.
Taylir W.
This is my favorite texture spray. It smells super good and works really well. I use it after the shower while my hair is still wet or to create more texture for my messy bun. This product is super affordable and you can purchase it from most retailers.
Stacie H.
Cairo, GA
This product is wonderful for achieving those beach waves. I would use my curling wand then this spray after to get a more natural wave. Only downfall I had was it did make my hair feel a little dried out and a bit coarse. Tried running my fingers through my hair only to almost pull out half my head of hair lol. SO if you are looking for a texture spray then this guy is great for you!
Alison H.
Moss Point, MS
This is the most amazing product! If you are looking for those waves that you get from spending a day at the beach then this is your product! It does wonders for my hair and it is my go to during the summer when I don’t want to use heat on my hair!
Claire J.
Greensburg, PA
This sea salt spray gives my usually straight hair soft beachy waves in a matter of minutes! It’s so easy to use and the spray nozzle has a locking feature so you can take it with you wherever you go without worrying about leakage. Awesome product!
Kayla M.
This spray brings great texture and a wonderful smell to your hair! I love to add this to my hair before braiding in my hair to lock in the waves. This spray lasts all day, is easy to travel with because of the locking nozzle, and is so inexpensive!
Caitlin M.
This product is so great for a summer day at the beach! The coconut smell is incredible!!! I have fine hair, so I typically spray it in my hair while it’s still damp and then I scrunch it with my hands. It has a very light hold to it, unlike a mousse or gel, which creates a very natural look!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I have fine curly hair that gets matted down and dirty looking fairly easily. This product brought life and full body texture to my hair! I am so pleased beyond words. I'm gonna purchase many more bottles of this stuff. It also smells amazing and leaves hair feeling "beachy". Do note how much product you spray, let's just say a little goes a long way. You don't want your hair too dried/crispy looking. LoL
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?