Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
I bought this texturizing spray at Wal-Mart a few years ago for about $5 when sea salt spray was all the rage. It was decently priced, in my opinion, so I gave it a go. It smells really nice and gives your hair voume and curl, but it dries out my hair so much. I can't eveb run my fingers through my hair after spraying this in. Don't even think about brushing your hair after using this. This just gives me dry, knotted hair. Not worth it to me.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Pataskala, OH
I purchase this product each summer. My hair is long and naturally has some wave in it, so when I go to the beach or to the pool, I bring this with me to spray in my hair when I break for lunch or to play a game. It actually makes my hair hold more curls and look decent. I love the smell and the design of the bottle which is made so that the product doesn't spill in my bag. The only drawback I have is the price. I would like it to be cheeper.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Lakewood, WA
Jan. 21, 2017, 2:52 a.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
So to start out I will say that I have thin strands of hair, and they are very frizzy and curly and just unmanageable. I can't even begin to tell you how many products I have tried to try and tame this mane that has a mind all of it's own. So when I picked up this little gem I was pleasantly shocked. It helped tame the frizz WAY down. It gives my curls just the right amount of bounce and doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff, sticky or greasy.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
Helps create texture and curl, and smells freaking amazing!
I spray this in my damp hair and let my hair air dry. I have semi straight, semi curly hair..not the nice kind of curl of course, but this helps take it from crazy to cute. I can leave the house as is for a messier look, or pull our the curling wand and perfect, either way this spray is my summer life saver. I keep one in my pool bag as well. And the banana scent is sooo yummy.
McKenna R.
McKenna R.
Oct. 5, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
I've bought this product multiple times and have honestly really liked it. Personally, I put it in after I get out of a shower and then comb my hair out. Since I only take night showers, I wake up with wavy, loose curls. However, my hair does get oily very easily and this product does make my hair kind of oily so I would recommend taking a shower after a day of "wear". Overall though, I love the product and will continue to purchase it.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I'm not big into hair care but when I tried this product I fell in love.

It doesn't smell like chemicals but actually smells like the ocean leaving your hair sniff worthy and not headache inducing.

You can buy this at your local drugstore which is so convenient if you're like me and need to try something as soon as you get the notion in your head. Once you fall in love with it you can buy it at Target for fairly cheap as well as Amazon!
Esther K.
Esther K.
Metuchen
Feb. 6, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
I've only had this spray for a week or so but so far it does what it says. My hair literally feels like I just walked out of the beach and smells like it too (in a good way). My hair is typically very very straight and thick but this spray gives it some volume and texture and even gives it a little bit of wave. The reason I got mine is so that I could put my hair in up-dos without little strands sticking out and this does it perfectly.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Brighton, MA
Nov. 4, 2016, 12:32 a.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
This absolutely smells disgusting and I couldn't live with myself the day I spritzed this a few times in my hair and went out. I'm not sure how to describe it but it smells like cheese and coconut rotting together. It didn't really help with volume and did not look like beachy hair, which should've been pretty easy as I have loose wavy curls anyway, just wanted to jazz it up a bit. I tried it twice and wanted to vomit and threw it out.
Braleigh C.
Braleigh C.
New Iberia, LA
Absolutely love this product! It is my go to when I'm looking for the beachy look with not a single beach in sight! It also helps to attain the beachy wave without damaging your hair with all the salty seawater! Compared to other products that I have tried, this one is by far the best one ever. I have introduced it to all my friends & they all adore it as well! Definitely worth the buy & it's not expensive. PERFECT #beachbag essential!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cibolo, TX
Seriously best product out there as far as texturizers! I don't feel like my hair is being chemically damaged. It smells great and feels nature! It works on my straight hair to get those perfect beach waves. What I do is while it is wet I spray the spray on and blow-dry it. Then I spray some more and let it dry. Then I curl to give me the beach wave. I top it off the following days with their dry shampoo and my waves stay in for days!
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?