BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Katrina B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My favorite go to summertime hair product. But I frequently use all year. Works well in wet/damp hair for great texture and that fresh out the water look, which makes for a quick and easy summertime look. But it’s works well with beach waves and curls to add more volume and texture.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
So I am using this tomorrow. I like to use it when my hair is a little greasy because I DO notice that it tends to dry out my hair. It definitely adds texture to my wavy hair and makes it more uniform. Something I would probably buy again.
Sarah P.
Lufkin
This product is easy to use and sprays evenly. It has a nice smell and does not leave a crunching feeling in your hair. It is great for achieving beachy waves, but does not stop hair from frizzing. I would recommend this product to others.
Jayne W.
Laredo, TX
I love this spray I’ve been using it a lot recently bc my hair is extremely flat! So what I do is I will braid my hair at night wake up undo my braid and spray with in my hair and the waves last💓💓 which is great bc my hair is hella flattt💓
Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The BEST hair product you will ever lay your hands on! I love everything about this texturizing spray. It smells like carribbean heaven (think coconut and pineapple!) and does wonders for your hair! I think even the thinnest, flattest, straightest head of hair could see miracles from this bottle. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or weigh your hair down from too much product. Spray it on wet or dry hair, flip over and toussel, and you're ready to hit the beaches running!
TheRealSlimSadie89 H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love the way this smells & sometimes when I use it, I get those perfect beach waves but other times I get a mess :/ I do think it could be because I have done hair or it could be user error as I’ve never looked up any application tips.
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
I have naturally straight hair so this doesn’t do much for me. I like the smell but besides that It just makes my hair look kind of tangled. I could see how it would work with naturally curly or wavy hair, but not really for straight.
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the scent of this! Again not always a fan of certain scents but this smells like you are on a tropical vacation! Plus it really does give you that beach hair feel while not adding actual dirt and sand. Will be purchasing again!
Raven H.
Fort Gordon, GA
This is one of my favorite hair product brands. It never fails to disappoint and it’s super fast and simple to apply when I’m doing my shoe. It’s a great price, super easy to find in local stores and i would recommend this to anyone.
Alyssa T.
Stockton, CA
I swear every time I spray this I find myself wishing I was at the beach. This product gives my hair so much body and wave as if I was asking to be sitting under a palm tree and a sandy beach! Definitely one of my a go-to if mines!
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?