BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Stella B.
Stella B.
Brighton, MA
This absolutely smells disgusting and I couldn't live with myself the day I spritzed this a few times in my hair and went out. I'm not sure how to describe it but it smells like cheese and coconut rotting together. It didn't really help with volume and did not look like beachy hair, which should've been pretty easy as I have loose wavy curls anyway, just wanted to jazz it up a bit. I tried it twice and wanted to vomit and threw it out.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cibolo, TX
Seriously best product out there as far as texturizers! I don't feel like my hair is being chemically damaged. It smells great and feels nature! It works on my straight hair to get those perfect beach waves. What I do is while it is wet I spray the spray on and blow-dry it. Then I spray some more and let it dry. Then I curl to give me the beach wave. I top it off the following days with their dry shampoo and my waves stay in for days!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is okay. I think there are better sea salt sprays out there. I've used this all over my hair after curling it with an iron, and it didn't do much to hold my curls or give them an sort of texture. It smells horrible, not even like sea salt just an awful smell. The packaging is great, I like the applicator, but other than that, this fell short of my expectations. Made my hair smell bad and didn't see a difference in texture/style.
Pearl B.
Pearl B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair and I bought this hoping that it could help me hold some curls or longer than the usual 20 minutes. It hasn't worked very well for that usage. But if you are looking for very, very soft curls or just beach waves this works well. I bought this product at Target for a very inexpensive price (I do not remember the exact price because I bought it months ago). I would suggest this for anyone wanting to try something new.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Kernersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF! Especially during the summer, I will shower in the morning, fix up my bangs and spray in the Sea Salt Spray. With a few waves of the hand and my hair keeps a beach like wave in it all day. It doesn't feel greasy or make it look like i have product in my hair. It just looks like naturally beachy waves. And i have VERY thick hair, so being able to have this look without being out of control is a miracle!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Vancouver, WA
This literally looks like "tanning on the beach after a swim drinking a margarita in Mexico" hair. I usually use this after the shower when my hair is not quite nearly dry. As long as you don't overdo it, it won't look like you've got any product in your hair. My hair has a slight natural wave, but since it's so thick, it usually is weighed down. But this totally brings some life and wave back into it. A true Summer must-have.
Mary Beth H.
Mary Beth H.
Ontario, OH
On a visit to the beaches of Alabama, my oldest daughter introduced my youngest daughter to this product. My oldest has long, thick, silky hair. My youngest has short, thin, stylish hair. This product was a must-have for both girls. Using this allows them to forgo nasty hairspray and keep the style they want with no worries. Since we can't find it in stores at home, we bought 4 bottles and plan to buy online all summer long.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Olean, NY
This texturing sea salt spray works all right. I use it on my permed hair with average results. I don't care to use it my dry hair only because it makes it all sticky and crunchy and nasty looking. It works best to put it in damp hair. I doubt I will buy it again. I would recommend for even better results to buy a more high end product, like Shea Moisture, to have even more natural curls, which I've had amazing results with.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh...I'm not that impressed, there are MANY MANY MANY better products on the market that are much better than this one. I was pretty let down by this product. I just didn't get nearly much texture out of this product. I wouldn't recomended this, however I do have very fine, very thin, long blonde hair, without layers, this could make a huge difference in the results I received over someone with totally different type hair.
Jill W.
Jill W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a Target beauty box, and am glad that I tried it! I like to use this spray on days that I don't feel like curling my natural wavy hair. I usually just apply it to damp, towel-dried hair after a shower. It's relatively inexpensive, and it adds a little bit of style and texture to my hair. I don't use it too often, however, because I'm afraid of it drying out my hair too much, as I also color treat my hair.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?