BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually ...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
I love NYM's texturizing sea salt spray. I have hair that gets unmanageable and frizzy after it's wet. I would always leave the beach with awful hair that looked like a rats nest. Now, when I get out of the water, I spray some of this in my hair and it gives me that perfect beachy look all day. It's definitely a beach bag essential. I even use it on mornings when I don't have time to fix my hair and I am able to get the cute, messy look that I like.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently cut my hair pretty short compared to what I was used to. Loose curls/beach waves is the easiest style for me and this stuff is perfect for that. Adds some texture to your hair (especially great for finer hair) and holds your curls in. Would definitely recommend if you want an easy fix. Also doesn't feel like you have any product in (I personally hate the feel of hairspray in my hair) Super inexpensive and the bottle is huge as well.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Akron, OH
I purchase this product each summer. My hair is long and naturally has some wave in it, so when I go to the beach or to the pool, I bring this with me to spray in my hair when I break for lunch or to play a game. It actually makes my hair hold more curls and look decent. I love the smell and the design of the bottle which is made so that the product doesn't spill in my bag. The only drawback I have is the price. I would like it to be cheeper.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
I bought this texturizing spray at Wal-Mart a few years ago for about $5 when sea salt spray was all the rage. It was decently priced, in my opinion, so I gave it a go. It smells really nice and gives your hair voume and curl, but it dries out my hair so much. I can't eveb run my fingers through my hair after spraying this in. Don't even think about brushing your hair after using this. This just gives me dry, knotted hair. Not worth it to me.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Lakewood, WA
So to start out I will say that I have thin strands of hair, and they are very frizzy and curly and just unmanageable. I can't even begin to tell you how many products I have tried to try and tame this mane that has a mind all of it's own. So when I picked up this little gem I was pleasantly shocked. It helped tame the frizz WAY down. It gives my curls just the right amount of bounce and doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff, sticky or greasy.
McKenna R.
McKenna R.
I've bought this product multiple times and have honestly really liked it. Personally, I put it in after I get out of a shower and then comb my hair out. Since I only take night showers, I wake up with wavy, loose curls. However, my hair does get oily very easily and this product does make my hair kind of oily so I would recommend taking a shower after a day of "wear". Overall though, I love the product and will continue to purchase it.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
Helps create texture and curl, and smells freaking amazing!
I spray this in my damp hair and let my hair air dry. I have semi straight, semi curly hair..not the nice kind of curl of course, but this helps take it from crazy to cute. I can leave the house as is for a messier look, or pull our the curling wand and perfect, either way this spray is my summer life saver. I keep one in my pool bag as well. And the banana scent is sooo yummy.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I'm not big into hair care but when I tried this product I fell in love.

It doesn't smell like chemicals but actually smells like the ocean leaving your hair sniff worthy and not headache inducing.

You can buy this at your local drugstore which is so convenient if you're like me and need to try something as soon as you get the notion in your head. Once you fall in love with it you can buy it at Target for fairly cheap as well as Amazon!
Braleigh C.
Braleigh C.
New Iberia, LA
Absolutely love this product! It is my go to when I'm looking for the beachy look with not a single beach in sight! It also helps to attain the beachy wave without damaging your hair with all the salty seawater! Compared to other products that I have tried, this one is by far the best one ever. I have introduced it to all my friends & they all adore it as well! Definitely worth the buy & it's not expensive. PERFECT #beachbag essential!
Stella B.
Stella B.
Brighton, MA
This absolutely smells disgusting and I couldn't live with myself the day I spritzed this a few times in my hair and went out. I'm not sure how to describe it but it smells like cheese and coconut rotting together. It didn't really help with volume and did not look like beachy hair, which should've been pretty easy as I have loose wavy curls anyway, just wanted to jazz it up a bit. I tried it twice and wanted to vomit and threw it out.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?