Add a Photo

Photos (447)
Allison P.
Allison P.
East Berlin, CT
I really wanted this to work, after seeing all the great reviews. It was so cheap, so I was skeptical. And rightly so. I've tried it a few times on dry hair, clean hair, dirty hair, everything...and my hair remains limp and straight. Maybe I just have the wrong kind of hair. It leaves my hair feeling like I went to the beach, sure, but soon after my hair just feels greasy and I don't like how it feels when it's against my face. I'll keep trying, I guess
Faith O.
Faith O.
I love this product. My hair is naturally wavy wiht a little curl and a little of this keeps my hair looking good all day. It smells amazing and super clean! I have slept with this is my hair and the next day my hair still felt great. It wasn't greasy or anything and still smelt great. Its perfect for styling curly/wavy hair. I would have to say that it can make your hair really dry if you use it to much. But if your hair is more oily it probably won't.
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
Milwaukee, WI
I borrowed some of this spray from my sister when I was on a quick weekend trip home (couldn't bring my hair products in my carry-on bag!). I've heard good things about Not Your Mother's products, but was slightly nervous just because my hair is difficult to work with most times - colored, curly, frizzy, etc. - and usually never does what I want it to do. But this made my curls look great, even hours later! I'll definitely be trying this product again.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
I love this stuff. I have naturally wavy hair that curls when diffused but relaxes into waves when air dried. Unfortunately, it's difficult to tame frizz when air drying but FORTUNATELY this product does just that. It defines the wave shape without weighing down the waves. It smells nice and light and beachy, it's available almost everywhere and it isn't too expensive. Definitely worth a try for wavy/curly girls out there looking for light definition!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have baby fine hair and was disappointed in this product. It smells AMAZING but does very little for my hair. It does not give me the beachy wave look I was hoping for without having to add curls to my hair with a curling iron and that kinda defeats the purpose. My hair however does have a texture feeling to it when I use it so I guess it kinda works but not the way I wanted it to. Will not buy again unless I can get it to work with my hair better.
Jaime K.
Jaime K.
Lebanon, VA
I LOVE having long hair, but it can be such a hassle to fix- especially since mine is unruly. I have blonde, wavy hair (I know, you're wondering why I need this spray if my hair is already wavy, but bare with me!) but it's also quite frizzy. And that's where this amazing product comes in! It calms the frizz and makes my hair look and feel like I just got out of the ocean. I love it! And the smell is to die for! It smells like coconuts and happiness.
Emma H.
Emma H.
I really like this hair product, especially for the summer. I haven't tried many other products like it to compare, but I do enjoy this one. I have thick wavy/curly hair, so I'm not necessarily lacking in the texture department, but it gives me more a beachy wavy look which is nice. It has a pretty strong scent, so if you're sensitive to scents you may not like it, but I think the scent is fine. It smells very coconutty so it's a very summery scent.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
I love NYM's texturizing sea salt spray. I have hair that gets unmanageable and frizzy after it's wet. I would always leave the beach with awful hair that looked like a rats nest. Now, when I get out of the water, I spray some of this in my hair and it gives me that perfect beachy look all day. It's definitely a beach bag essential. I even use it on mornings when I don't have time to fix my hair and I am able to get the cute, messy look that I like.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Vly Cottage, NY
After trying the whip it up spray and loving that I figured I would give the Sea Salt spray a go because I always love my hair when I'm at the beach and get out of the ocean. This spray is amazing for when you just want a small wave and it's not heavy in your hair. The smell is a huge plus too! I love this product even more because it's inexpensive and does the trick! I have a feeling all I'll want to do is smell my hair whenever I use the spray
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
I recently cut my hair pretty short compared to what I was used to. Loose curls/beach waves is the easiest style for me and this stuff is perfect for that. Adds some texture to your hair (especially great for finer hair) and holds your curls in. Would definitely recommend if you want an easy fix. Also doesn't feel like you have any product in (I personally hate the feel of hairspray in my hair) Super inexpensive and the bottle is huge as well.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?