BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #3 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Danet C.
Wichita, KS
Not a fan. Left my hair tacky and sticky and after a couple hours my hair became oily and heavy. Always willing to try something again but I had the same outcome. I used a little on my curly hair kid and it seemed to help tighten her curls but i used a tiny bit on her hair.
Stephanie M.
I bought this spray hoping it would be a dupe for Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. Unfortunately, it didn’t do much for my hair, and I didn’t like the smell. It did help me scrunch my hair a bit, but didn’t give me the body and texture I was looking for. I wouldn’t repurchase this.
Julia M.
San Marino
Guysssssss I love this product. It is amazing and it makes my hair look like I just came from the beach. It adds so much texture and waves to my hair. It also smells amazing. This definitely does the job, if you hair does not have volume or texture, this is the product to use!
sav R.
I love this product so much.  I am originally an island girl, so not being anywhere near the sea, this product reminds me of home and helps to get my hair back to what it used to be everyday!  The spray smells so good, and isn't heavy or sticky at all.
Michaela H.
Douglas, WY
This is one of my favorite sprays! I love how it makes the curls in my hair look. I started with a travel size of it at first and now I need to have the full size in my life. It doesnt feel sticky or make my hair look stiff. Its feels really nice and it looks really nice
Kiernan H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This product definitely makes my already wave hair more wavy and add volume. It doesn’t make my hair oily which is great. It also doesn’t dry out my hair like some sea salt spray I’ve used. It also has a great fresh scent that makes me feel like I just got out of the ocean.
Tori R.
I love love love this stuff. Smells good and makes my hair stay wavy all day. Beautiful and very easy/quick to apply not pricey at all, looks super cute and doesn’t way heavy on my long hair. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a cute beach wave look.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a weird spray for at least my hair. I tried so many times with this product and every time it would leave my hair in a huge tangled mess. I wanted it to work so badly too. The smell is kind of strange, they were trying for like sea salt/beach and it just smells like old sat water.
Kara F.
Fultondale, AL
This is my favorite sea salt texturizing spray. It smells like a mixture of coconut in suntan lotion. It gives hair a nice mermaid texture and lasts all day. It also holds hair in place well and can be used in place of a hairspray or gel for people with short hair.
Kelsi B.
Dallas, TX
This smelled great but it didn’t really do anything for my hair. Maybe I’m not really sure how to use a texturized spray but it just make me feel like I needed to brush my hair. My hair is pretty naturally straight though so maybe it’s better for people with wavy hair?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?