BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
michele c.
Matawan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sea salt spray is perfect for y kind of hair! I have super thick and super silky hair and this always makes me hair just perfect. I use this all summer long whether I’m swimming, after the beach or just for a great look or style. I love to use this product after I curl my hair to give it just the right amount of texture. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for the perfect sea salt spray
Moriah C.
Dunlo, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product.  I have curly/unruly hair, but sometimes day 2 my hair just looks messy.  Now I can wet my hands, run my fingers through my hair, and then spray.  After scrunching it air dries and looks great!
I find that it works best if used when my hair is damp- not completely wet.
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently discovered Sea Salt spray and this was my first experience with it! I got it at Target for like $8ish? It gives my curly hair lyffeeee. It’s perfect for when I get out of the shower and don’t have time to do anything with it. It’s your curious about this product I would totally recommend it since it’s a lower price point! I believe they also sell cute little travel ones sizes as well!
Mia W.
Woodhaven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is very confused if it wants to be straight or curly. This product is great for when I don't want to do anything with my hair, yet don't want frizz, especially in the summer! Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe® Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
Kate H.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product on my hair and my daughter's hair. My hair is thick and straight and it gives mine texture and volume. My daughter has thick spiral curls. It helps her curls separate into beachy waves and gives volume. I like the product. My only negative would be that you can feel it in your hair. If I am wearing it up it doesn't bother me but down it feels like it needs a wash.
Rachel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! For me, it enhances and defines my already natural curls and waves. This makes for that subtle, natural look that last all day! Although, it does last all day, there is always room for improvement. I would love to see the formula not as sticky and more light weight than what it currently is. Overall, for the price and the quality, it is definitely worth the buy! :)
Marlei E.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff kind of worked, but for my hair already being somewhat beachy looking to begin with I wouldn’t say it’s worth purchasing for someone who is looking for a really effective product. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it just made my hair sticky without doing anything else. I would like to try it again before raising or lowering my rating because maybe I just got a bad bottle.
Stacy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It gives my hair enough texture but doesn't weigh it down or make it feel sticky. After I get out of the shower I let my hair air dry a little then I apply it to my hair. A little goes a long way. I will definitely buy this again. Great for the summer!
Amanda P.
I loved this stuff it does exactly what it says and it even smells beachy it's all around great I've tried other products like this and it's the only one that's work the way it's supposed to for me
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?